Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic (10531 Views)

Rita Dominic's Potrait Shared By TY Bello / Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by Tchitntdu(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-N-U5gxRxU60/UmdkE_yXVuI/AAAAAAAAATc/0lgjVoCnH9M/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FTWlrZWwtT2JpLTQwMHgyMzAuanBn%253F%253D-739074[/img]

Different news have been stirring up on social media and everyone has been wondering if there's been any affair between Chelsea player Mikel Obi and popular actress Rita Dominic.

Sources claim Mikel Obi and Rita Dominic, do not seem to be just normal friends as pictures of them hanging out in different places were sent to FNN headquarters. It wasn't just the pictures but the kind of intimacy shown in the pictures.

Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic
Speaking with 1 of Mikel aides, he said he was sent by Mikel to go scout for good expensive ring. He also made it clear that Mikel hasn't been known with so many women, so all fingers point at Rita Dominic. He also flew alone to Abuja immediately after the sunday game, and he has been sighted with Rita two times afterwards.

Efforts to reach both Rita and Mikel have been futile.
Source: http://www.omogist.com/2013/10/mikel-obi-sets-to-marry-rita-dominic_24.html
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by youngPRO(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
Piece of crap!

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by silverdam(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
youngPRO: Piece of crap!
Big one sef, FNN ko CNN ni... All in the name of traffic
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by youngPRO(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
I taya for this kyn tin..
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by nedu2000(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
John Obi mikel though an average footballer is too good for Rita dominic

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by eduson33(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
Bia op..e be like say u think naitslanders ain't on intagram or we all are dumb?

This should be the last time you usratpucatiously dispensiate this kind of post in this exclusivified forum..be warned!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by Lolitua(f): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
trash lyk u fink u gat opinion...@op!!!!!:::::
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by lipstick1(f): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
CRAP.
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by GentleMimi: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hmmmm....guess i'm not the only one who thinks this news is TRASH.Look at the babe's bleached hands.Eeeewwwwww!
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by choctee(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by SlyIg(f): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Na who be Mikel Obi abeg!
Na Peter Obi's son?
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by olatade(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
Where's YUZEDO(the banana iceland goat thief)oya come and clear the air oo,let's hear d real truth from u....mikel don snatch ur woman ni? tongue
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by sauceEEP(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
wetin man no go see for here, people go come cook up stories, next thing na to refer u to a yeye link. Nnah mehn dis na real Signs of END TIME.....
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by AlPicapcI(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
FNN ko CNN ni so because you see me with Oprah wilfry does that mean i wanna marry her? meanwhile, Rita is becoming aged ooo, see her wrinkled hand...
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by IAMBREEZY: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
Really where's YUZEDO
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by Agbgift(f): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
What's the title of the movie
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by olusegunadex: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
SlyIg: Na who be Mikel Obi abeg!
Na Peter Obi's son?

no ooo, Saint Obi naw
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by olusegunadex: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
Agbgift: What's the title of the movie

I love bull shit by tchitntdu

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by Airforce1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mikel's mother would never allow his son to marry dis bleach up fairly used old cargo..trust me.

My opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by psalmdave(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
OP and people like u,y don't u people want this country to grow na WAh o..last time it was a picture of mIkEl with cosSY and same speculation,was made..which mIkEl's aide did u speak with,please change your lifes....so two single celebrities can't take pictures again in this country called Nigeria.....Na God go help UNa
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hmm...wish them vry best sha...this na Nigerian nicki cannon ΑϞ∂ marieh carey marriage
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Really where's YUZEDO
who him be?the name nr.dey ring bell
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hungry naija bloggers and their yeye strategy - i.e better to concoct a fake story than to have no story at all.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by nenyeokoye: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
lol..mikel weds rita....i wish
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by lepasharon(f): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
lol ! does mikel even like black women?..you know how these rich niggas do undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by explorerataga: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
nedu2000: John Obi mikel though an average footballer is too good for Rita dominic
Wetin come concern average footballer for this one na. He has been in CFC for 7 years how does that makes him average. Abge shut up ya mouth
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by pendusky(m): 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
if for me to click the link i wont, this is a source of traffic into that link... if they like make rita marry mikel, all i knw is ther both ripe for marriage

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by kekakuz(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
god forbid badthing
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by 3ace(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic
Speaking with 1 of Mikel aides, he said he
was sent by Mikel to go scout for good
expensive ring.
Which kain aide be dat? Na lie joor. And as per dat Rita pix, no be pesin hand I dey see for her shoulder so?
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by opeyemmmy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tchitntdu:
Efforts to reach both Rita and Mikel have been futile.

Lmao! Futile ko, FUTA ni. undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
Chief Sweetus Yuzedo wlll lock this boy up in his warehouse at Ajangbadi..then break his shin bones with plank.

How dare him..messing with oyoyo uto nwababy rita drumstick.

Small boys of nowadays..there is no fear anymore..Rita was already romancing larger boiz before this mikel of a boy sprout his first pubic hair..Abramovic don spoil am finish..

Years ago its unheard of and a taboo to sh.ag pun.ny 10yrs older than your badonsky.

Anyway i dont believe this thrash.
Re: Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic by nerodenero: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
nedu2000: John Obi mikel though an average footballer is too good for Rita dominic
How do you define an average football?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid / Lil Kesh Flirting With Nollywood Actress On Gram [PICS] / AliBaba Sculpture Open 2016: Winner To Get N1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.