Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Parents, What Would You Do If This Was Your Son? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, What Would You Do If This Was Your Son? (2563 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents, What Would You Do If This Was Your Son? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
Shocking Video Of A Jamaican Boy Being Disrepectful To His Mum On A London Bus In England...What Would You Do If It Was Your Son?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-I9Xe6aT9M
Re: Parents, What Would You Do If This Was Your Son? by dominique(f): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
Did he call his mother an Idiiot towards the end of the video? shocked
Threatened to report her to social services too, this boy day para no be small.
No naija trained can get as spoilt rotten as publicly disrespecting his parent(s) like this. He wan die ni?

2 Likes

Re: Parents, What Would You Do If This Was Your Son? by Kanwulia: 7:20am On Oct 25, 2013
Nothing of course! He is obviously the 'Parent' not the child.
After all. . . the apple does not fall too far from the rotten tree.

The woman nor get 'motto'. . . so na bus be her level?
She fit 'phock' born, but nor get money to buy motto? cheesy

Me sef go vess as im pickin too.
She must be really SHAMEFUL. . .prolly having seXXX in one of those their face-me-I face-you LONDON GHETTOID council flats showing her nyansh to her son and other SHAMELESS ACTS SOME BABY MOMMAS engage in to breed such AN ANGRY CHILD. . . ABANDONED BY HIS FATHER too!

WETIN SHE DEY DO FOR BUS? grin

JUNGLE RATS!

Abi you see 'PRINCE GEORGE' for h-inside bus? grin

SERVES HER AZZZZE RRRRRRRRIGHT! The pikin go soon turn FULL-FLEDGED LONDON-YOUTUBE-TERRORIST CHOP OFF HER TOTO FOR YOUTUBE KE!!!

To born pickin na de easy part. . . to train am nko?

ANGRY PARENTS BREED ANGRY CHILDREN. . . .Simple! YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW! kiss

1 Like

Re: Parents, What Would You Do If This Was Your Son? by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2013
Kanwulia: Nothing of course! He is obviously the 'Parent' not the child.

She must be really SHAMEFUL. . .prolly having seXXX in one face-me-I face-you LONDON GHETTOID council flat showing her nyansh to her son breed such AN ANGRY CHILD. . . ABANDONED BY HIS FATHER too!
on

JUNGLE RATS!

SERVES HER AZZZZE RRRRRRRRIGHT! The pikin go soon turn FULL-FLEDGED LONDON-YOUTUBE-TERRORIST!

Are you talking at all? There is a difference between to talk and to communicate but as it seems... you have not passed the first ladder.

What has the jargons u typed there got to do with the mother not having a car to start with? Please the morning is still bright.... I cant type!
Re: Parents, What Would You Do If This Was Your Son? by Kanwulia: 12:17am On Oct 26, 2013
ledafaze:

Are you talking at all? There is a difference between to talk and to communicate but as it seems... you have not passed the first ladder.

What has the jargons u typed there got to do with the mother not having a car to start with? Please the morning is still bright.... I cant type!

As NAIRALAND don turn the NIGERIAN CYBER GRAVE tey-tey, you still get pawa to fain trobu ni? You sef go soon take desperado low-self esteem plus SHAME commit suicide because of toto or blokos like your 'fellow suiciders' in SHAME, after phocking all over Nairaland.

TEHN SHARIA accountants go embezzle small money on that your useless azzzze take celebrate Sallah plus build one 'ramshackle' to show us as 'front-page-news' too for that una NIGERIAN Jungle of poverty by the end of this year! kiss

C'mon cleaRRRRRRat of my front witi dis ya phocking dry-azze thread

Ewu! kiss

1 Like

Re: Parents, What Would You Do If This Was Your Son? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
Kanwulia: Nothing of course! He is obviously the 'Parent' not the child.

She must be really SHAMEFUL. . .prolly having seXXX in one of those their face-me-I face-you LONDON GHETTOID council flats showing her nyansh to her son and other SHAMELESS ACTS SOME BABY MOMMAS engage in to breed such AN ANGRY CHILD. . . ABANDONED BY HIS FATHER too!

JUNGLE RATS!

SERVES HER AZZZZE RRRRRRRRIGHT! The pikin go soon turn FULL-FLEDGED LONDON-YOUTUBE-TERRORIST!

gbam.thats just the undilluted truth.the way some women spoil their kids rotten and disrespect themselves in the presence of their kids beats me.

My cousins have kids born and bred in u.k and they are not this nasty.they still have respect for their elders talkless of their parents.some people just assume getting pregnant is all to parenting.smh

the day men and women understand that bringing a child into the world does not end in the labour room where you pop them out,the number of ill mannered kids will reduce.

My own child will not degenerate to this mini tout

1 Like

Re: Parents, What Would You Do If This Was Your Son? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
Kanwulia:

As NAIRALAND don turn the NIGERIAN CYBER GRAVE tey-tey, you still get pawa to fain trobu ni? You sef go soon desperado low-self esteem commit suicide because of toto or blokos like your 'fellow suiciders' in SHAME, after phocking all over Nairaland.

TEHN SHARIA accountants go embezzle small money on that your useless azzzze take celebrate Sallah plus build one 'ramshackle' to show us as 'front-page-news' too for that una NIGERIAN Jungle of poverty by the end of this year! kiss

Ewu! kiss
lmao gringringringringringrin no mind am,e be wannabe cyber bully grin e nor know say you and am no be mates in every ramifications cheesy
Re: Parents, What Would You Do If This Was Your Son? by EfemenaXY: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2013
I've seen this video before - t'is nothing new.

Anyway, seeing it again...I really do empathise with the child - yes the child and not the mother.

Look beyond the boy's anger and rudeness and what's evident, even from the video is a frightened child, hence the threat to call the Police and Social Services on that monkey of a mother.

I've always said, and will say it loud and clear again - No child is born bad. Children are what you - the parent(s) make them. A child comes into this world as a blank slate. Everything they learn and know is based on what they see, and hear happening around them. Violence begets violence. That child obviously picked up his anger, rudeness and violent tendencies from the mother and people she associates with.

As for those shouting that such a child won't dare do such in Nigeria - don't make me laugh! Has corporal punishment eradicated thieves, rapists, dishonest politicians and lately, boko harmists? Get real please. If the corporal punishment so hotly advocated for works, how come we haven't got angles for humans plying our streets and offices of responsibility, rather than the unwanted elements I've just listed?

Anyway, back to topic, if that was my son, I'll accept the sad truth that I've failed in my duty as a parent and will seek help. I'll start by dealing with my own internal demons (which his mother is obviously battling with hers), seek internal peace, then go get help with learning how to be a proper parent by joining a good parenting class.

3 Likes

Re: Parents, What Would You Do If This Was Your Son? by BabaOyo(m): 7:03am On Oct 27, 2013
Spare the rod and spoil the child.
Imagine my own child calling me an idiottt in public?

God knows, even my grandchildren to come will not be brought up in a society where their parents will not be able to discipline them and train them in the most appropriate way to go. Imagine all the silly things he said to the mother? Even threatened to punch her !

Quite unpallatable
Re: Parents, What Would You Do If This Was Your Son? by ladyju(f): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2013
Wow! This is serous. I don't know what to say
Re: Parents, What Would You Do If This Was Your Son? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
Kanwulia:

As NAIRALAND don turn the NIGERIAN CYBER GRAVE tey-tey, you still get pawa to fain trobu ni? You sef go soon desperado low-self esteem commit suicide because of toto or blokos like your 'fellow suiciders' in SHAME, after phocking all over Nairaland.

Ewu! kiss

I cant hear you!

(1) (Reply)

Am I Safe With My Decision / .. / Fairly Used Bicycle And Generator House For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.