Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

How Can The Government Unite Our Health Wokers? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can The Government Unite Our Health Wokers? (503 Views)

The Too Much Intake Of Tramadol And Codeine Is Bad To Our Health / Meeting Of JOHESU With Secretary To The Government Of The Federation / Effect of Eggs on Our Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can The Government Unite Our Health Wokers? by Rexsul: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
d rate @ which our pharmacist, doctors, nurses and lab. scientist fight 4 supremecy is seriously pathetic and i jst hope ds won't affect d patient life as time goes on. plz guys in what way do u tink our government cn unite dem in oda for peace 2 reign in our health sector?
Re: How Can The Government Unite Our Health Wokers? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2013
First, govt should proscribe strike action expect on salary issue.
National health bill must be passed and signed into law cos the bill will lead to more funds for health sector.
Because of overlapping roles of health workers,there is need to have a national framework for job descriptions for all health professionals in all areas, specialities and disciplines.
Need to set national, state and local govt task force on health that would ensure compliance to regulatory system.a task force would comprise of representative of all health disciplines/specialities/fields, lawyers and police.
National medical college should have departments/faculty for advance training of other health workers.
School of health technology should be reorganized so that graduates of these school reach level of directors and become head of department in their various disciplines.
There should be national policy on diagnosis,management,prevention of all diseases,injury and disabilities and roles of all professionals should be described as case may be.
There should be creation of office of surgeon-general and office of cmd/ceo/md of hospital should be opened to all workers in hospital.
There must be new national policy on appointment of cmac/da/cmd/ceo/head of department.
The use of consultant should be abolized. Directorate should be introduced for all medical specialities and all directors should form hospital management committe.
Above all. More funds.
Thank you all.
Re: How Can The Government Unite Our Health Wokers? by Rexsul: 11:21am On Oct 25, 2013
@ lalaamed...tnx 4 ur contribution cos i tink u av a point. more contribution plz.
Re: How Can The Government Unite Our Health Wokers? by joshuapharm(m): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
As I read through ur post, I was happy but towards the end I got disappointed. What doyu mean by the use of consultants shud be abolished? Only medics shud be referred to as consultants? Get over urself aiidy!
Re: How Can The Government Unite Our Health Wokers? by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 26, 2013
Abolished completely for all cadre of staff that is what i mean. Hope u are satisfied.
joshuapharm: As I read through ur post, I was happy but towards the end I got disappointed. What doyu mean by the use of consultants shud be abolished? Only medics shud be referred to as consultants? Get over urself aiidy!

(1) (Reply)

International Aid For Blindness Prevention Initiative / At Times, Music Is More Effective Than Drugs / 59 Placed On Surveillance For Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.