Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,346 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

Diamond Bank Is Not Sending This, Pls Beware - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Diamond Bank Is Not Sending This, Pls Beware (490 Views)

Sending Executable Files Through Gmail / Why Does MTN Cheat Customers So Much? Nigerians Pls Beware! / Help My Yahoo Account Is Generating Emails And Sending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Not Sending This, Pls Beware by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
diamondbank@diamondbank.com
To asjaysebas@yahoo.com
Oct 21 at 2:42 PM
Good day,

How are you,
I was trying reach you on phone to let you konw about the payment
please find attached the TT payment copy made to your account by my
exchange agent from Abuja.

Please inform me when you receive the payment.

looking forward to your quick reply,

Thanks & Regards

Mrs.SUBA...M.FM..
(Marketing Head )
Mobile :91-9884053397/9884053352(what's app)

1 Attachment
Download attachment

TELEX COPY.22..
.htm

I received this today and I believe it to be a sort of spyware to capture your vital info especially if you're the type that stores lots of data or anything that matters to you or your business. Guess its a mirror capture of ur mails before you receive it yourself. Pls ignore and gurus in the house enlighten us. Don't ever download the attachment in the mail please.

(1) (Reply)

Mcse Professional Course / IT CERTIFICATIONS ON WINDOWS 8 / Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.