Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Chelsea Vs Manchester City On Sunday At 4pm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester City On Sunday At 4pm (525 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 / Manchester City Vs QPR (3- 2) On Sunday 13th May 2012 / Community Shield 2011: Man Utd Vs Man City On Sunday, Aug 7th; 2.30pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City On Sunday At 4pm by Havilah93(m): 12:02am On Oct 25, 2013
Chelsea stuttered in the early days of Jose Mourinho's comeback, but there are signs that things are beginning to click. In recent wins against Norwich and Cardiff, the 'Happy One' showed that brilliant knack he has for altering the course of a game using the substitutions available to him and his own tactical nous. With Samuel Eto'o slowly regaining the sharpness to match his natural killer instincts, Fernando Torres reborn against Schalke and Demba Ba impressing at Norwich, Mourinho's powers of motivation look like they're bearing fruit.

City, meanwhile, picked up their first away win of
the season at West Ham last week. They've looked formidable at home but the signs at Upton Park and on the cabbage patches of Moscow suggest a tantalising tandem of attacking talents are finding their rhythm on the road too. Aguero, Navas, Negredo and Silva are all in great form at the moment, and while City still have some
issues at the back in the absence of Vincent Kompany, they too look good. An intriguing clash awaits us at Stamford Bridge.

Time - 4pm

Referee - Howard Webb
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City On Sunday At 4pm by cedrix(m): 1:24am On Oct 25, 2013
Me thinks its gonna b tyt in the middle 2-1 to chelsea...come on you blues!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City On Sunday At 4pm by good188(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2013
i hope howard webb wouldnt kill the game ,cos he hate chelsea
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City On Sunday At 4pm by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
sure 3 points for the blues

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City On Sunday At 4pm by Afam4eva(m): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
I can't fit laugh. I pity anyone playing Man city right now. Chelsea will get r.aped and slaughtered. I no fit laughing. I shall not laughed grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City On Sunday At 4pm by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
Afam4eva: I can't fit laugh. I pity anyone playing Man city right now. Chelsea will get r.aped and slaughtered. I no fit laughing. I shall not laughed grin grin grin

thank God you posted. That signifies a win for us

KTBFFH

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City On Sunday At 4pm by Afam4eva(m): 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
torres2:

thank God you posted. That signifies a win for us

KTBFFH
I'll be back to laugh at you and your chelsea grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City On Sunday At 4pm by sweetiePe(f): 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
If you think Manchester City would bulldoze Stanford Bridge, click LIKE

Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole could be fit to face Manchester City on Sunday after missing the last two matches with a rib injury.
Defender Gary Cahill was preferred to David Luiz for Tuesday's win at Schalke and will hope to retain his place.
Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany remains sidelined with the thigh problem that has kept him out of the last two matches.
Martin Demichelis is not yet ready to make his debut following a knee injury.

Continue reading...
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City On Sunday At 4pm by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 27, 2013
Afam4eva: I can't fit laugh. I pity anyone playing Man city right now. Chelsea will get r.aped and slaughtered. I no fit laughing. I shall not laughed grin grin grin
am sooooo happy you posted before the match. sure 3 points for Chelsea
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City On Sunday At 4pm by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2013

There's no Chelsea Hater like this dude ^^^ Tanx 4 commenting once again!!! It's another sure 3 points in the bag for Chelsea!!

#TeamChelsea!

(1) (Reply)

Bayern Crowned World Champions / Why Is Goal.com Nolonger Showing Comments / Manchester City Vs Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.