Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

The Project Management Training Is Finally Here!don't Miss This Opportunity - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / The Project Management Training Is Finally Here!don't Miss This Opportunity (2289 Views)

Project Management Training In Lagos / All The Project Management Professional (pmp) Books You Need! Get All Here ! ! ! / All the Project Management Professional (PMP) Books you need! Get All Here ! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Project Management Training Is Finally Here!don't Miss This Opportunity by ogeeh(f): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2008
Eureka Capacity Development Foundation is running a 3 weeks training program on Project Management towards the acquisition of a Professional Certificate from the Project Management Institute, the leading membership association for the project management profession.

Tutorials would be provided by seasoned professionals. Profiles of two of our leading instructors are stated below :

-Adeoye is a seasoned Project Management Professional (PMP), experienced in Managing Telecoms and IT Projects, with cross functional team leadership experience in multivendor projects. He has proven experience in designing and managing Project Cost, Time, Quality, and Schedule and Stakeho lder expectations. He has about seven years professional consulting experience comprising Telecommunications/Information Technology, customer services, training/facilitation, and project leadership management. He has solved business and technical problems by negotiating creative solutions especially In multivendor projects.

Kolapo Solesi brings extensive experience and a multi-faceted approach to every project he manages. He has experience in project management, business planning, infrastructure implementation and business advisory. He has over 20 years project management experience in the public sector and in the private sector - pharmaceutical, telecommunications, defense and financial industries. He has been a Certified PRINCE 2 Practitioner for close to ten years and is also a Project Management Professional (PMP).He is also a seasoned p roject management trainer.  

Some of the topics to be treated at the training include:

- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management I
- Time Management II
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management

The program schedule is outlined here

To qualify to participate you ought to have earned a Bachelors Degree and at least a year of work experience.

Course cost include:
Materials - N20k
Fees - N80k

To register for this program please make payment to the following Eureka Capacity Foundation Accounts
- GTB Account Number: 3327442110
- Stanbic IBTC Account Number: 7200068601.

Email a confirmation of attendance with your
- name
- address
- phone
- and your bank teller details to any of the following emails -
- info@eurekacdf.com
- oluseyi@okebukola.com

Early Bird Special: Register by Wednesday July 9th and save N30k. Please call Dr. Okebukola on 08060624109 to book your place.

Free sessions have been given to these lucky winners for participating in our survey in a show of appreciation.
- Mr. James Iroro: iroro_jay@yahoo.com
- Miss Oluseyi Ibidapo: seyi.ibidapo@gmail.com
- Mr. Peter Chinenyemba: peter.chinenyemba@sokotocement.com

Project Management Training
Early Bird Special: Register by Wednesday, July 9th and save N30k
Starting Saturday, July 12 2008 || Venue: Conference Room, Bolton White Hotels, Garki Area 11, Abuja
Re: The Project Management Training Is Finally Here!don't Miss This Opportunity by Waleesa: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2009
Do you need study material for the PMP/CAPM certification exam(4th edition)?

We supply:

-CROSSWIND PRODUCTS such as text books, CD with up to 3,500 exam type questions, audio CD's for those of you that spend a lot of time in traffic,
laminated placemats showing all the knowledge areas, that you can use to refresh your memory while at work etc.

-RITA MULCAHY PRODUCTS such as Text books, CD with up to 1,500 exam type questions(which you can update via the internet etc

-ANDY CROWE PRODUCTS. The only product by this author is the PMP/CAPM textbook.

These are the most popular authors at the moment but we can get you any other material by any other author your require. We also offer a FREE DELIVERY SERVICE throughout Nigeria.

Please call 07034056829 or 07034134513.

ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE ALIGNED WITH THE 4TH EDITION PMBOK. PLEASE ENSURE WHICHEVER MATERIAL YOU ARE STUDYING IS ALIGNED WITH THE 4TH EDITION PMBOK AS THERE HAVE BEEN SIGNIFICANT CHANGES.
Re: The Project Management Training Is Finally Here!don't Miss This Opportunity by PMP: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2009
Ritetrac Consulting Nigeria Ltd. RC 728132
Invites YOU to their FREE PMP/CAPM SEMINAR!!!
DATE-26TH SEPTEMBER 2009
TIME SLOTS AVAILABLE- 10-12AM OR 1-3PM
VENUE -HOTPOT BEFS PLAZA,,21 AJOSE ADEOGUN STREET PLOT 425 OPPOSITE MFM H/Q UTAKO DISTRICT ABUJA

PROGRAM OF EVENTS -
*CAPM/PMP CERTIFICATION OVERVIEW
*THE VALUE OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT
*OUR EXAM PREPARATION APPROACH
*INTERACTIVE SESSION

TO RESERVE YOUR SEATS CALL US ON 08037090474,092900472
OR EMAIL US ON ritetracconsulting@gmail.com

Limited Spaces Available!! Hurry and Register Today!!
Bonus -10% Discount for attendees that enroll in our training program before the end of October 2009
Re: The Project Management Training Is Finally Here!don't Miss This Opportunity by clemG(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2010
If you need project management study materials and information on the various requirements towards certification, then join the project management forum at www.PMNigeria.com. My friend told me about the company last week. I think the company name is Kingofcms consultiing.

According to my friend, their training staff are professional PMP certified trainers.

I quess you can try them as I have registered on their website and they have sample test questions that one can download, they also regularly send update on the happenings on project management both in Nigeria and around the world to their members.

I think it is only if you are a member of the forum that you can get these updates and downloads.

(1) (Reply)

Accelerate Your Career With SAP, Lean Six Sigma Green/black Belt,iso 9001 QMS / plss i need a fashion School At Ikorodu / Become A Nebosh Certified Hse Professional.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.