Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York (82721 Views)

Photo: Mysterious Snake Killed In Ajegunle Lagos. / Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks / More On #winner Takes Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
;Dmay be u re preparing to pack ur sin
tonididdy: hyfr...
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2013
[img][/img]
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
It could be a publicity stunt by FIFA. But u can rule out those little green guys
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by allaboutobed(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
jerryhil06: WINNER TAKES EARTH
Appearing everywhere apparently,I know it's football tournament soon but this seems to be feeding off conspiracies or is there more to it?

In Brazil

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4055/main/2013/10/21/4348525/mysterious-messages-on-sugarloaf-mountain?ICID=AR_RA_4

In London

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4055/main/2013/10/22/4350028/mysterious-messages-at-hackney-marshes?ICID=AR_RA_3

New York

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4055/main/2013/10/24/4356801/mysterious-messages-at-times-square?ICID=AR_RA_2

when real doom comes most people wouldnt know because its becoming a joke.
hmmmm. Interesting.!!
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by cherieb2(f): 6:21am On Oct 29, 2013
The 11 strange men on black hood where even at Stamford Bridge on sunday when Chelsea played ManCity. Scary though

Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by sllimmddee(m): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2013
In fact this eleven unidentified group were still present @ Chelsea vs Man.city match on sunday.......I really dunno what this is all about Buh I guess something is fishy here, just make sure u are always @ alert cos they may soon show up 4 Naija o cos I think this is more than just an advert.......or wah do yu feel?
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by ladenz(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2013
sllimmddee: In fact this eleven unidentified group were still present @ Chelsea vs Man.city match on sunday.......I really dunno what this is all about Buh I guess something is fishy here, just make sure u are always @ alert cos they may soon show up 4 Naija o cos I think this is more than just an advert.......or wah do yu feel?

in this last pic its obvious that they are normal guys just wearing costumes. compare the color of their hands showing to that of their faces. i agree its a publicity stunt.

and as for coming to naija. lol. by the time they unleash T B Joshua, Kumuyi, Pastor Chris and co on them to cast out the "evil spirits" they will run back to where they came from. Naija no dey take this kain thing play o. After everything they will turn it into a nollywood movie
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by ngona(f): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2013
mcdokwe: Odikwa risky
This might look ordinary,but I bet u its not. Satan is running out of time,he's making sure dt he uses wat ever means to take as much as he to hell. Who owns the earth that is given it to wat winner?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Bowaley17(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2013
They were @ stamford bridge last sunday during the match against Man City...WINNERS TAKES EARTH...beware They were @ stamford bridge last sunday during the match against Man City...WINNERS TAKES EARTH...beware They were @ stamford bridge last sunday during the match against Man City...WINNERS TAKES EARTH...beware
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by eugenemore(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2013
they also appered at chelsea vs man city game on sunday... 11 men with hooded black robes and that sign of #WINNERTAKESEARTH. Who are they and what are their plays??.. This is strange. First to showcase their signs now they are appearing on stadium their selves......
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Beemhan(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2013
if dey nt scared dey shud cum & do dt in a nigerian stadium...na AlUU rules of engagement we go use for dem
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by eugenemore(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2013
[quote author=ladenz]

in this last pic its obvious that they are normal guys just wearing costumes. compare the color of their hands showing to that of their faces. i agree its a publicity stunt.

Dont take it that way. Just becase their hands are showing dont mean that they cant be anything alse ooooh. Eheeeen they can be anything as of now lets keep a low radar and see what happens next...............
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by stargalameena: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
guys please do not b ignorant...dont just conclude and judge....do a research b4 makin noise.........am also a christian and i biliv christ is comin soon so y'all shld maintain a good relationshp wit GOD...
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by lilgreat: 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
if those yeye men on black pass iyano paja ...agero boiz go slap their eyes ehn
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by akinwun(m): 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
It reminds me of the 3 orange men back in those days.mirinda things,u know. But this can be anything else sha who cares. 4 i am dead and my life is hid in christ
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by tswagg007(m): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2013
I knw people will start saying iluminati,ilumanti ko,iluminati ni...na aliens wan con play match with players of d earth...if d aliens should win,dem go destroy earth
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Mikebrown(m): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2013
Its jst a world cup publicity stunt by Fifa
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by paulhq(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
11 men dressed in black,and there are also 11 players on the field,coincidence,I don't think so. 11 is not a good number to represent aliens with,9 or 12 would be better.
So what are thinking their plan is,play a match with the champion football team on earth,then the winner takes earth? Rubbish,ordinary men,if this was any real threat,all those kind of special maybe secret agents of government would have taken action.

Bla bla, I still have an eclipse to worry about on sunday,the thing is not the eclipse itself,it's the fact that this is 6TH time it's occuring in Nigeria. Oops,don't worry,it's just a prank .
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Ajibel(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
This could make a good Dan Brown kinda thriller story for writers. Who is thinking my way Someone creative with a very good conspiracy theory could make a fictitious mystery-thriller out of this and then be a bestseller.
I'm already thinking cheesy tongue
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by 190: 1:07am On Oct 31, 2013
Beemhan: if dey nt scared dey shud cum & do dt in a nigerian stadium...na AlUU rules of engagement we go use for dem

daz why i love my country grin
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Youngsage: 7:19am On Oct 31, 2013
Ajibel: This could make a good Dan Brown kinda thriller story for writers. Who is thinking my way Someone creative with a very good conspiracy theory could make a fictitious mystery-thriller out of this and then be a bestseller.
I'm already thinking cheesy tongue
Hehehehe tongue tongue
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Ajibam: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2013
they were in juvetus yesternight

Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by highbreedxii: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
They are from NIKE, it is just an advertisement stuff, naija and there rumors *smh*
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by miracle4(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2013
this link will unmask this hoax for you, take a look http://bin.obasimvilla.com/2013/10/winnertakesearth-may-be-another.html
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Kinful: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nuges11: Am I the only one seeing that the image in the first picture was projected from somewhere on the ground? angry
dont be decieve , it is the work of the devil. No product or company wil do that. The devil is tired of hiding and has take a great step to set his antichrist in the world. It could be by this wc since its the most atention drawer. Keep ur eyes shine cos evil plans are always set. If u think it a product. Google and see what frank bekenbaure says about them
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by madcyber: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2014
Wait for Judgement......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty / 30-Year-Old Terrorist Python Killed In Ilorin (Photos) / The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.