Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Absurd Ways Pension Managers Cheat Nigerians part2. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Absurd Ways Pension Managers Cheat Nigerians part2. (1093 Views)

Pension Managers Please Come In. / How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians / I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Absurd Ways Pension Managers Cheat Nigerians part2. by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2013
I've been thinking of creating a thread about the ways the pension managers steals people's hard earned monies for 35 yrs, under the sun and in the rain.

* Once it is time to get your gratuity, you will have to bribe your way through.
One annoying part is that, somebody who's supposed to take home #5million as his/her gratuity will end up getting #2.5million.

If you ask them, they will tell you that they are to keep the other half with which they will put to good use to make gains, from which they will be paying one's pension for 15 yrs.

Another disgusting part is that, they will slash people's supposed pension into three halves, i.e if you used to get 60k as a salary before retirement, you'd be getting 19k as pension for the rest 15yrs. Tell me how you can manage or adjust.

They don't tell you or give you details on the amount of gains they make from ur money, they will only pay you a specified amount of money no matter how much gain they make from ur money with them.

And finally, after 15yrs, they return the other half to you and that's the end of you getting any money from them or the government.

NB: you don't get any other benefit or allowance from them.

This is really absurd. I heard the PFAs belongs to the Nigerians politicians.
Re: The Absurd Ways Pension Managers Cheat Nigerians part2. by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2013
Mod! Pls kindly move this to the front page.
Re: The Absurd Ways Pension Managers Cheat Nigerians part2. by israel007: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
Seconded
Re: The Absurd Ways Pension Managers Cheat Nigerians part2. by natnoble(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mods! pls move this to the front page.
I hate how this people continue feed on others as their hosts.
I hate parasitic idiots.

what kind of spell is mankind under?
Re: The Absurd Ways Pension Managers Cheat Nigerians part2. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
natnoble: Mods! pls move this to the front page.
I hate how this people continue to feed on others as their hosts.
I hate parasitic idiots.

what kind of spell is mankind under?
Re: The Absurd Ways Pension Managers Cheat Nigerians part2. by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2013
emmysenior: Mod! Pls kindly move this to the front page.

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For People With Business Ideas That I Can Partner / Easy Way To Start Modern Fish Farming Using Reinforced Tarpaulin From Benuwatts / I-naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.