Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

LORACHE, Who R They Plz!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LORACHE, Who R They Plz!!!! (841 Views)

Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee / Plo Wo Knw Them R They Real / Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LORACHE, Who R They Plz!!!! by milantus: 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
a friend of mine got a text this morning frm d above name saying He shuld text his current salary and names to a particular number. Plz sincere memebers of nl, who r they plz
Re: LORACHE, Who R They Plz!!!! by milantus: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
25 views, no reply......plz smone help o!!!!!
Re: LORACHE, Who R They Plz!!!! by ifeojobas(f): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
All I can say is that your friend should be extremely careful before revealing such details over the phone. I wouldn't even advise it. They should call him for an interview if they want to know. He should also try to google the company and see what comes up. Sometimes you google some names and you see scam beside them. Naija lo wa o!

1 Like

Re: LORACHE, Who R They Plz!!!! by fellymoore: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
It is a reputable consulting firm.They recruit mainly for far east merchantal and others.
Re: LORACHE, Who R They Plz!!!! by milantus: 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
Tanxs alot Sincere Guys, u r d bomb. Thumbs up!

(1) (Reply)

We're Hiring Change Makers! / Female Front Desk Officer Needed / Group Accountant Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.