Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom (41313 Views)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom / University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Davo93(m): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
I rep Oba Awon Unifasiti!
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
Papuze: Papuze representing the Better By Far university, the best in Nigeria.
NO NAME tongue
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by bravolyk(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
bravolyk representing Niger delta University
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by mykh01(m): 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
I rep d 21st century uni
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by peter1994(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2013
Peter, repin futminna.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Engineer96(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2013
I have seen the posts of people from university of first choice, best by far university.
Their posts are full of both grammatical and mechanical errors.
Come to UNIZIK and experience what a university education should be.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2013
Engineer96: I have seen the posts of people from university of first choice, best by far university.
hahahahahahahaha please dont start this please
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2013
ah rep☺º°fu†m˚˚a...°º

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2013
Elliotwiz1 representing NDU(Niger-delta Uni) cheesy
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by bizmania(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
Bizmania was here: Uniben for life
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Capableben(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
capableben
repping MODIBBO ADAMA UNI OF TECH YOLA; FORMERLY FED UNI OF TECH YOLA.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by MrRomantic1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mr ugly/unromantic cry repping unibest
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
Engineer96: I have seen the posts of people from university of first choice, best by far university.
come to think of it, you are the bigger fool here, were you foolish to realize that this is just an online forum and not an english language examination UNILAG, THE UNIVERSITY OF FIRST CHOICE AND THE NATIONS PRIDE #IN DEED AND IN TRUTH
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by odizeey(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
mathematician: come to think of it, you are the bigger fool here, were you foolish to realize that this is just an online forum and not an english language examination UNILAG, THE UNIVERSITY OF FIRST CHOICE AND THE NATIONS PRIDE #IN DEED AND IN TRUTH
must u call him a fool?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
Fynestboi: Represent your university.

1. OAU

2. DELSU

3. UNIZIK

4. UNILORIN

5. FUNAAB

6. OUI

7. UNILORIN

8. UNILAG

9. UNIBEN

10. UNICAL

11. AAU

12. FUTMINNA
are these the only universities allowed?? I hope not....
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Engineer96(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
mathematician: come to think of it, you are the bigger fool here, were you foolish to realize that this is just an online forum and not an english language examination UNILAG, THE UNIVERSITY OF FIRST CHOICE AND THE NATIONS PRIDE #IN DEED AND IN TRUTH

And who should be called a fool here? Someone that comes to an forum meant for undergraduates and writes like a secondary school student.
Indeed, you have shown what you are taught in your so called ''university of first of choice''.
Even though you are trying to write in a proper Enlish language, check your mechanical accuracy.
That is what shows that you are really an undergraduate.
Come to UNIZIK and learn how to accept criticisms.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
Engineer96:

And who should be called a fool here? Someone that comes to an forum meant for undergraduates and writes like a secondary school student.
Indeed, you have shown what you are taught in your so called ''university of first of choice''.
Even though you are trying to write in a proper Enlish language, check your mechanical accuracy.
dont you get it, this is an anonymous online forum, do you expect every tom d¡ck and harry to start editing their posts like it was some kind of online essay competition. the best place to make and accept criticism is the real world and not online BTW how many undergraduate essay competitions have won with your magnificient english?, quit hating UNILAG-UNIVERSITY OF FIRST CHOICE AND THE NATIONS PRIDE #IN DEED AND IN TRUTH

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
Elliotwiz1: are these the only universities allowed?? I hope not....
nope am updating it base on schools that had been represent.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by odizeey(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
Engineer96:

mayb na music him dey read or d first choice uni sef.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
odizeey: mayb na music him dey read or d first choice uni sef.
quit hating UNILAG, it will only ghve you severe brain haemorrhage.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by odizeey(m): 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
mathematician: quit hating UNILAG, it will only ghve you severe brain haemorrhage.
oboy dey well bfr fynest boy ban u
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
Enough plssss any further exchange of words on this you wont find it funny. undecided
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
I seriously cant imagine why you guys find it difficult to chat in a friendly way without using ang hard means. Smh
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by odizeey(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
Fynestboi: Enough plssss any further exchange of words on this you wont find it funny. undecided
na mathematician first start o
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
odizeey: mr. man dey well bfr fynest boy ban u
You should have thought about this, before joining our beloved grammar critic.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
Enough plss oya make una hug una self..... undecided
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
Fynestboi: I seriously cant imagine why you guys find it difficult to chat in a friendly way without using ang hard means. Smh
then tell our beloved grammar critic to stop attacking UNILAG, if they do not like the school, then he/she should mind his/her damn fúckıng business. i think you should enforce a no-bashing policy, for peace to reign.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
Discussion and planning for the upcoming E interschool debate would commence next week.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by OMA4U(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
I rep Yaba College of Technology.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
16 school already represented....

Coordinator: in addition to the moderator of this section, two more other coordinators would be needed.....

So you can indicate your interst..

Such must be constant on whatapp....
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
fynestboi am not on whatsapp o. And am not afraid or ashamed to admit that am experiencing nairaland on my c2, at least until man get money to recharge modem. So the closest i can get to is 2go or facebook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture Of A UNN Finalist's Celebration Program / Isn't This Too Much For A 4year Old. / University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.