Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Lesson Of The Day: Always Mind Your Own Business - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lesson Of The Day: Always Mind Your Own Business (1776 Views)

How I Learned To Mind My Own Business :photo / Mind Your Business / Mind Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson Of The Day: Always Mind Your Own Business by mechanicaldummie(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lesson Of The Day: Mind your Goddamn business.

How I learned:
I was walking pass a mental hospital the other day, and i heard people inside the hospital compound shouting..."13 ... 13... 13". The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little hole in the planks to peep through, so I peeped through to see what was going on. Some id!oT poked me in the eye with a stick... then they all started shouting ... "14... 14... 14"...
If only i had not peeped.

1 Like

Re: Lesson Of The Day: Always Mind Your Own Business by bluuu: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin.mumu #14
Re: Lesson Of The Day: Always Mind Your Own Business by PrettaPacco(f): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
hahahahahahhahhaLMAO
Re: Lesson Of The Day: Always Mind Your Own Business by Dargreen(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
nice joke bro
Re: Lesson Of The Day: Always Mind Your Own Business by PrettySpicey(f): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
Good one. grin
Re: Lesson Of The Day: Always Mind Your Own Business by jamace(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2013
grin grin Mind your biz in deed! grin grin
Re: Lesson Of The Day: Always Mind Your Own Business by mechanicaldummie(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
One day, the Pope is visiting America and driving around Washington in his limo when he gets an idea.
"Driver? Can I drive for a while?"
"Sure," says the driver. How can you say no to the Pope?
So the Pope takes the wheel and starts driving like a maniac all around Washington -- dodging in and out of traffic, going eighty, cutting people off. Soon, a cop pulls him over. But when the Pope rolls down the window, the cop stops dead in his tracks, and goes back to the car.
"We got somebody really important here," he says to his partner.
"Who is it? Is it a senator?"
"No. More important."
"The president?"
"No. More important."
"An ambassador? Who?"
"I don't know. But the Pope is his driver."
Re: Lesson Of The Day: Always Mind Your Own Business by Agybabe(f): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
damn funny

(1) (Reply)

Britain’s Biggest Boobs: / Reply To This Slang / Photo: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.