Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,009 members, 7,953,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Writing Usmle As A Nigerian Medical Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Writing Usmle As A Nigerian Medical Student (2989 Views)

Unizik Loses 500Level Medical Student To Death After Gas Explosion / A Nigerian Medical Student In The Philippines Gives His First Tedx Talk.. / When You're A Medical Student In Esut. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing Usmle As A Nigerian Medical Student by ebsuguy(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hi fellow nairalanders,am a 300l medical student currently preparing for my 2nd MBBS exam....pls i would like to be enlightened on the step one of the usmle....how to pass and when to take it.....pls anyone that has successfully written or is enlightened should please help me.............DONT JUST READ AND GO....PLS COMMENT
Re: Writing Usmle As A Nigerian Medical Student by Ubechu1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
Whch skul are u in? Where are u 4rm?
Re: Writing Usmle As A Nigerian Medical Student by Ubechu1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
Am an aspirant of Medicine & Surgery
Re: Writing Usmle As A Nigerian Medical Student by mylifeisagift(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
Its your first.
All you need now apart 4rm being sound intellectually is your calmness and the a positive mind-set to accept whatever comes off it..
WISH YOU SUCCESS
Re: Writing Usmle As A Nigerian Medical Student by ebsuguy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
mylifeisagift: Its your first.
All you need now apart 4rm being sound intellectually is your calmness and the a positive mind-set to accept whatever comes off it..
WISH YOU SUCCESS
Okay...what materials did u use why preparing?
Re: Writing Usmle As A Nigerian Medical Student by ebsuguy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ubechu1: Whch skul are u in? Where are u 4rm?
Ebsu
Re: Writing Usmle As A Nigerian Medical Student by Ubechu1(m): 1:19am On Oct 26, 2013
@EBSUGUY You are frm Ebonyi ryt?
Re: Writing Usmle As A Nigerian Medical Student by lomaxx: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ebsuguy, how do you intend to cope with preparing for usmle and the tedious nature of Nigerian medical school system??
Re: Writing Usmle As A Nigerian Medical Student by ebsuguy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
lomaxx: Ebsuguy, how do you intend to cope with preparing for usmle and the tedious nature of Nigerian medical school system??
Hit the nail
Re: Writing Usmle As A Nigerian Medical Student by lomaxx: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
ebsuguy:
Hit the nail

I don't understand
Re: Writing Usmle As A Nigerian Medical Student by ebsuguy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
I mean what's ur advice?
Re: Writing Usmle As A Nigerian Medical Student by lomaxx: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
Not advise. I was hoping you have a way around the demands of both systems
Re: Writing Usmle As A Nigerian Medical Student by ebsuguy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
lomaxx: Not advise. I was hoping you have a way around the demands of both systems
Since the first step is BMS and path/pham,I intend writing it after 3rd MB
Re: Writing Usmle As A Nigerian Medical Student by lomaxx: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
ebsuguy:
Since the first step is BMS and path/pham,I intend writing it after 3rd MB

Okay. Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Universities With Lowest Tuition / NYSC To Embark On Strike Action! / Kaduna State College Of Midwifery Admission List 2018 Is Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.