Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process - Education (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process (250503 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by pochmel(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
Gud day great Nigerian student.firstly I want 2 wish u goodluke on ur post ume. I don't want 2 put fear into u bt I just want 2 be sincere with u.. getting admited into Eksu is nt easy(sure u knw dat). Even the most intelligent 4get how 2 spell (IS) sometimes especally under exem condition..don't want 2 say 2 much bt u have 2 trust me on dis...u have notin 2 lose.. -- NEED SUPPORT-- on gaining admission call dis Number 08104882832 or BBM pin 29832B50.U can send me an email if u wish Bright.okpako@gmail.com...Dis is ur year don't miss dis opportunity..it worked 4 me.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by ULadmissions: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2014
Hello to all prospective UNILAG students, i greet you all. Admission here is a dice thing, some candidates get average scores and are still not given admission. Some people even think that if they can be 'given' another course. Well sadly its not true. You see we here help students with low or average scores to get admission to their desired course. You can contact us on 08034006930 to ask admission related questions or for admission help.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Mologi(m): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Please peeps does anybody know if the UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN has released it PTUME date...pls i need urgent reply......na beg i dey beg o
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by LILGWANZ(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Please how do one fill awaiting result in unzik postume registration and if finally the result comes out and one fails a neccessary subject after even passing postume and everything,what does one do or what will happen.please am very serious about dis question
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mologi: Please peeps does anybody know if the UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN has released it PTUME date...pls i need urgent reply......na beg i dey beg o
I have not heard any news of any sort yet, but I know they have been of the last universities to write their post utme in the past few years.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by pochmel(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Good day great Nigerian student.firstly I want to wish you
goodluke on your forthcoming post ume. I don't want 2 put fear into you but I
just want to be sincere with you.. getting admitted into Eksu is
Not
easy(sure you know that). Even the most intelligent forget how to
spell (IS) sometimes especally under exem condition..don't
want to say too much but you have to trust me on this...you have nothing
to lose.. -- NEED SUPPORT-- on gaining admission call this
Number 08104882832 or BBM pin 29832B50.You can send me
an email if you wish Bright.okpako@gmail.com...This is your year
don't miss this opportunity..it worked for me.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by pochmel(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Good day great Nigerian student...are you looking for a Good place
to stay during your stay in ekiti state for your post ume...search no
further cause there is a place already prepared for you..you don't
have to worry about anything.. There is good electricity,water, really
comfortable bed in case you love to sleep( lolz just joking) just
See for yourself....call 08104882832 or BBM pin 29832B50 or
facebook:bright.okpako@gmail.com. Don't worry the price is affordable.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Mologi(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Largas:
I have not heard any news of any sort yet, but I know they have been of the last universities to write their post utme in the past few years.
I've seen the date 16 of August
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mologi: I've seen the date 16 of August
goodlucksmiley
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Adeyemiopemipo(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
be mindful to fulfill purpose as a student
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by pochmel(m): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2014
Gud day great Nigerian student.firstly I want 2 wish u
goodluke on ur post ume. I don't want 2 put fear into u bt I
just want 2 be sincere with u.. getting admitted into Eksu is
nt
easy(sure u knw dat). Even the most intelligent 4get how 2
want 2 say 2 much bt u have 2 trust me on dis...u have notin
2 lose.. -- NEED SUPPORT-- on gaining admission call dis
Number 08104882832 or BBM pin 29832B50.U can send me
an email if u wish Bright.okpako@gmail.com...Dis is ur year
don't miss dis opportunity..it worked 4 me.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by pochmel(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2014
Good day great Nigerian student...are you looking for a
Good place
to stay during your stay in ekiti state for your post
ume...search no
further cause there is a place already prepared for you..you
don't
have to worry about anything.. There is good
electricity,water, really
comfortable bed in case you love to sleep( lolz just joking)
just
See for yourself....call 08104882832 or BBM pin 29832B50 or
facebook:bright.okpako@gmail.com. Don't worry the price is
affordable.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Azboy34(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
pls ooo.. i solicite 4 d help of all Nairalanders. Anybody with d current jamb bronchure shud pls kindly help me check if Abubakar Tafawa balewa university, Bauchi offers SECRETARIAL EDUCATION?Thanx alot!
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by fadjnr(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
any Eksu post ume candidates in the house?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by chinchong: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
any aaua post utme candidate in d house?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Naruto2(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pls i nid advice.... i scored 177 in jamb and i wanna enter nekede poly bt i put riv poly in my jamb choic. wht can i do or is it nt possible?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by funsammie: 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
ijmbprogs..com Don't rely on jamb alone. A lot of people av been
complaining that jamb as done it again for them. It is better u use this medium
to enter the university witout jamb and into 200 level with ijmb. Or call
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by peekeeks(m): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
for accomodation for the upcoming post-utme at
ekiti state university...you can call or whatsapp
08168779117,07039315802 or add up on bbm 2778D54A.
There's provision for both male and female
candidate seperately, and we help with tutuors
too.
Limited space available or u could ask more ques thru d sch page
https://m.facebook.com/EksuNews?v=timeline&filter=1&timecutoff=1406153380&page=2&sectionLoadingID=m_timeline_loading_div_1420099199_1388563200_8_2&timeend=1420099199&timestart=1388563200&tm=AQBM1mrwiondcH7q&refid=17&ref=stream
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by peekeeks(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by pochmel(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Good day great Nigerian student.firstly I want to wish u
goodluke on your forthcoming post ume. I don't want to put
fear into you but
just want to be sincere with you.. getting admitted into Eksu
is not
easy(sure you know that). Even the most intelligent forget
how to
want to say to much but you have to trust me on this...you
have nothing
to lose.. -- NEED SUPPORT-- on gaining admission call this
Number 08104882832 or BBM pin 29832B50.you can send
me
an email if you wish Bright.okpako@gmail.com...This is your
year
don't miss this opportunity..it worked for me
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Dawinlove(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
Government by Che few is a) Dictatorship b) Monarchy c) Oligarchy d) Autocracy 2. The primary function of the Judiciary is to a) make laws b) protect the citizens c) interpret laws d) execute laws 3. A characteristic feature of communism is a) free enterprise b) liberal democracy c) dictatorship d)multi-party system 4. A tax law is a a) Private bill b) Speaker‘s bill c) Public bill d) Judicial bill 5. Nigeria is member of a) OPEC, NATO and ECO WAS b) O.A.U, the U.N.O and ECOWAS c) ECOWAS, NATO and O.A.U d) The Commonwealth of Nations, OPEC and the OA.S 6. A country made up of semi-autonomous units is a) a confederation b) a federation c) region d) unitary 7. Unicameralism refers to a) a two-chamber legislature b)the process of secret voting in the legislature c)the lower chamber in a legislature d) a one- chamber legislature 8. An important function of the legislature is a) Judicial review b) review of executive policies and action c) lobbying d) defending government policies 9. Fascism is a system of government which a) encourages political dissent and opposition b) represses individual freedom and opposition c) promotes equality d) promotes the individual brotherhood of man 10. The 1963 Constitution of Nigeria was a) written and flexible b) written and rigid c) flexible and unwritten d) unitary and rigid 11. The main source of Local government finance since the 1976 Reform has been a) local rate b) levies c) revenue from court fines and licenses d) the Federal government 12. Sovereignty is limited by a) the criminal code b) decrees c)
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Naruto2(m): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
Pls i need advice... i scored 177 in my jamb n i wanna enter nekede poly bt i put rivpoly in jamb.. what can i do or is it 2 late? Tnx
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by peterirhivben: 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
CHEMISTRY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PACK

FOR ALL UNIVERSITY POST UME, POLYTECHNIQUES AND COLLEGE OF EDUCATIONS, ENTRANCE EXAM LIKE P.T.I,E.T.C ALSO RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE PREPARING FOR JAMB, WAEC, NECO AND OTHERS

CHEMISTRY GENERAL OBJECTIVES

The aim of this question pack in Chemistry is to prepare candidates for all possible questions in chemistry examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to prepared the candidate to be able to quickly tackle any questions in chemistry. The video DVD will help candidate apply the knowledge of chemistry to industry and everyday life.

TOPICS/CONTENTS/NOTES
1. SEPARATION TECHNIQUES
2. ATOMIC STRUCTURES AND PERIODIC TABLE
3. BONDING AND SHAPES OF MOLECULES
4. NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY
5. CHEMICAL COMBINATION
6. KINETIC THEORY AND GAS LAW
7. RATE OF REACTION AND EQUILIBRIUM
8. ACID BASE SALT
9. OXIDATION ANND REDUCTION
10. ELECTROCHEMICAL CELL AND ELECTROLYSIS
11. WATER SOLUTION AND SOLUBILITY
12. OXYGEN HYDROGEN AND AIR
13. NITROGEN AND SULPHUR
14. CARBON AND ITS COMPOUND
15. HALOGEN AND ITS COMPUND
16. NON-METAL AND ITS COMPOUND
17. METAL AND TRANSITION METAL
18. HYDROCARBON
19. ORGANIC CHEMISTRY-ALKANE, ALKENE ALKYNE
20. ORGANIC CHEMISTRY – ALKANOL, ALKANOIC ACID, ALKANOATE
21.ORGANIC CHEMISTRY- GAINT MOLECULES
22. INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
23. MODERM CHEMISTRY
24. CHEMISTRY FORMULAR AND EQUATION
25. CHEMISTRY PRACTICALS

for sample copy or

FOR ENQUIRY ON HOW TO GET THIS QUESTION PACK CALL: 09096119817 E-MAIL: blueprinteducationaldvd@gmail.com; edumate2015@gmail.com
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by peterirhivben: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
FLUID MECHANICS FOR ENGINEERING STUDENT BOTH GRADUATE AND UNDERGRADUATE
Fluid Mechanics is one of the most difficult for student in higher institution and one of the most frequently asked question in job aptitude test and interview for oil and gas company, multinationals and others.
IF YOU ARE READING THIS POST, YOU ALREADY HAVE HELP
1. We have done thorough research into this subject and have compiled over 2000 questions and answers you can read and practice with for your school exam or job aptitude test or interview.
2. In addition to this we have compiled live video lectures from some of the finest professors in INDIA and have included it with these materials. These DVD covers the full lectures and plays over 48 hours.
3. We have also include more than 50 e-books on fluid mechanics which you can used to research and practice with.
4. We are also providing you with support, which includes any questions or problem you might have with the course. We have a forum where you can put these problem and all member will see how they can solve it for you.
THESE WHOLE MATERIALS COST #500 (FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY) PROMOTION PRICE FOR 4TH AUGUST TO 8TH AUGUST 2014.
HOW TO CONTACT ME:
These materials will be available in some of our designated business centre in the following institution
1. PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTION (P.T.I) EFFURUM, DELTA STATE
2. FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES (FUPRE) EFFURUN, DELTA STATE
3. DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY ABRAKA, DELTA STATE
4. UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, EDO STATE.
5. NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY (NDU) BAYELSA STATE
6. UNIVERSITY OF PORTHARCOURT, UNIPORT
7. UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, UNILAG
8. UNIVERSITY OF UYO (UNIUYO)
9. UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (UNN)
10. UNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY (UNIZIK)
11. UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR (UNICAL)
12. AND OTHERS
TO GET YOU COPY IN THESE DEGSIGNATED PLACES AND OTHERS CALL: 09096119817 OR
SEND E-MAIL TO: blueprinteducationaldvd@gmail.com; edumate2015@gmail.com

What is Fluid Mechanics?
• First, What is a fluid?
o Three common states of matter are solid, liquid, and gas.
o A fluid is either a liquid or a gas.
o If surface effects are not present, flow behaves similarly in all common fluids, whether gases or liquids.
• • Formal definition of a fluid - A fluid is a substance which deforms continuously under the application of a shear stress.
o Definition of stress - A stress is defined as a force per unit area, acting on an infinitesimal surface element.
 Stresses have both magnitude (force per unit area) and direction, and the direction is relative to the surface on which the stress acts.
 There are normal stresses and tangential stresses.
 Pressure is an example of a normal stress, and acts inward, toward the surface, and perpendicular to the surface.
 A shear stress is an example of a tangential stress, i.e. it acts along the surface, parallel to the surface. Friction due to fluid viscosity is the primary source of shear stresses in a fluid.
 One can construct a free body diagram of a little fluid particle to visualize both the normal and shear stresses acting on the body:
Free Body Diagram, Fluid Particle at Rest:

Consider a tiny fluid element (a very small chunk of the fluid) in a case where the fluid is at rest (or moving at constant speed in a straight line). A fluid at rest can have only normal stresses, since a fluid at rest cannot resist a shear stress. In this case, the sum of all the forces must balance the weight of the fluid element. This condition is known as hydrostatics. Here, pressure is the only normal stress which exists. Pressure always acts positively inward. Obviously, the pressure at the bottom of the fluid element must be slightly larger than that at the top, in order for the total pressure force to balance the weight of the element. Meanwhile, the pressure at the right face must be equal to that on the left face, so that the sum of forces in the horizontal direction is zero.
[Note: This diagram is two-dimensional, but an actual fluid element is three-dimensional. Hence, the pressure on the front face must also balance that on the back face.]
Free Body Diagram, Fluid Particle in Motion:

Consider a tiny fluid element (a very small chunk of the fluid) that is moving around in some flow field. Since the fluid is in motion, it can have both normal and shear stresses, as shown by the free body diagram. The vector sum of all forces acting on the fluid element must equal the mass of the element times its acceleration (Newton's second law).
Likewise, the net moment about the center of the body can be obtained by summing the forces due to each shear stress times its moment arm. As the size of the fluid element shrinks to "zero," i.e. negligibly small, the shear stress acting on one face of the element must be the same magnitude as those acting on the other faces. Otherwise, there would be a net moment, causing the fluid element to spin rapidly!
[Note: To obtain force, one must multiply each stress by the surface area on which it acts, since stress is defined as force per unit area.]
o Definition of shear stress - Shear stress is defined as a force per unit area, acting parallel to an infinitesimal surface element.
 Shear stress is primarily caused by friction between fluid particles, due to fluid viscosity.
 Fluids at rest cannot resist a shear stress; in other words, when a shear stress is applied to a fluid at rest, the fluid will not remain at rest, but will move because of the shear stress.
 For a good illustration of this, consider the comparison of a fluid and a solid under application of a shear stress: A fluid can easily be distinguished from a solid by application of a shear stress, since, by definition, a fluid at rest cannot resist a shear stress.

If a shear stress is applied to the surface of a solid, the solid will deform a little, and then remain at rest (in its new distorted shape). One can say that the solid (at rest) is able to resist the shear stress.

Now consider a fluid (in a container). When a shear stress is applied to the surface of the fluid, the fluid will continuously deform, i.e. it will set up some kind of flow pattern inside the container. In other words, one can say that the fluid (at rest) is unable to resist the shear stress. That is to say, it cannot remain at rest under application of a shear stress.
 Another way of saying this is: A fluid at rest cannot resist a shear stress.
 Note, however, that a fluid at rest can resist a normal stress.
• Next, What is mechanics?
• The dictionary says mechanics is " ... the application of the laws of force and motion ... There are two branches, statics and dynamics. ..."
• So, putting it all together, fluid mechanics is the application of the laws of force and motion to fluids, i.e. liquids and gases. There are two branches of fluid mechanics:
• Fluid Statics or hydrostatics is the study of fluids at rest. The main equation required for this is Newton's second law for nonaccelerating bodies, i.e. .
• Fluid Dynamics is the study of fluids in motion. The main equation required for this is Newton's second law for accelerating bodies, i.e. .

You may also be interested in these
Absolute or Dynamic Viscosity Converter
THERMODYNAMICS FOR ENGINEERING STUDENT BOTH GRADUATE AND UNDERGRADUATE
HEAT TRANSFER FOR ENGINEERING STUDENT BOTH GRADUATE AND UNDERGRADUATE
PETROLEUM ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY FOR ENGINEERING STUDENT BOTH GRADUATE AND UNDERGRADUATE
BASIC ELECTRIC CIRCUIT FOR ENGINEERING STUDENT BOTH GRADUATE AND UNDERGRADUATE
For enquiry call: 09096119817

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by abolade4uall: 7:01am On Aug 05, 2014
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

FOR THOSE THAT APPLIED FOR MAPOLY

ND EVENING & PART TIME,

HND FULL TIME, HND PART TIME&EVENING PROGRAM,

The SEAT number is available for collection @ #3,500

FOR ANY INQUIRY & ASSISTANCE ON MAPOLY REGISTRATION, SCREENING EXAM DATE, AND ADMISSION PROCESSING........

CONTACT: TEMMY-EDU CONSULT @POST OFFICE, PANSEKE, ABEOKUTA: 08062631024:07013670000
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2014
pls oooo!!!i jst wanna secure d post-utme form,z
it d bank i pay d money for d form I'll also pay for
screening
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by brainy02: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
This is to inform all Unified Tertiary
Matriculation Examination (UTME)
candidates who have applied for
admission into Yaba College of
Technology as First Choice and Second
Choice that the 2014 Post UTME
screening exercise will hold on Friday,
5th � Saturday, 6 th September 2014 .
The screening is open to those
candidates who chose Yaba College of
Technology and have scored 150 and
above for ND Full Time and 180 and
above for 1 ST DEGREE (NSUKKA) in
the 2014/2015 UTME.

All candidates are hereby requested to
visit the College website
www.yabatech.edu.ng for application
details. Application will commence
from 4 th August 2014 and close on
2nd September, 2014 .

DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Candidates for the Direct Entry into
Bachelors� Degree Programmes in
School of Technical Education being
run in affiliation with University of
Nigeria, Nsukka, who must have
applied through the Joint Admission
and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are
required to be checking the College
Portal for information on their
screening.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
All candidates should visit the College
website www.yabatech.edu.ng and
click on �Post UTME Application
2014� and complete the application
process appropriately.
Applicants are to pay One thousand,
five hundred Naira (N 1,500.00) for the
Post UTME Test and Result checking the practical question for N 1, 000

Making N2, 500 but be rest assured that you will have to pay more cos of registration fee, it a fact......

For your easier and error free registration, call me up on 08189218421 or BBM on 752AA622

i aint new to this as i have been doing this for a couple of years now giving information on the post utme for previous years, check the llnks below to verify yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/1274502/yabatech-2013-2014-post-utme

https://www.nairaland.com/954926/yabatech-2012-2013-post-utme

https://www.nairaland.com/696159/yabatech-2011-2012-post-utme

every steps to be taken to obtain the post utme form, past question, exam details, result checking, change of course form and all other admission procedures as it may concern YABATECH trust me to get u informed for all these.......

For those of you who might wana opt for PART TIME either ND/HND and for the HND FULL TIME as well you are well guided as well as i will be keeping u in close tab as to how u can go about it.
I will do all my possible best for u all to ensure u have a hitch free encounter throughout the period.

Distance would never be a barrier as to how u can obtain the form and u can always ask me any question relating to the screening and surely u will be getting prompt answers.

For your easier and error free registration, call me up on 08189218421 or BBM on 752AA622
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by benlarry74: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hello, this message is for the general public, i want to announce to you that you can upgrade your post ume score to a proper score that will help you gain your admission, all you have to do is to contact Mr Ben on 07053319835 and your score will be upgraded or do you want any help in running your admission? If yes contact me today on 07053319835
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by lisimmo(m): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
JAMB, POST UTME past questions from

www.e-testpedia.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (117) (Reply)

2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check / The Difference Between " I'm And Am" And How To Use Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.