Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process (250515 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by GreatSkess: 12:06am On Nov 04, 2013
Things Jambites Have to take into consideration!
This masterpiece that would be given below would serve as an eye opener to those who want to score above 250 In the upcominG jamb come the set date.
I am nt saying a score less than 250 Is a bad try! No I didn't say so.
Even personalites with a score less than 200 Would be marticulate in their various Institution. The phrase scoring above 250 Is a word that creates dedication and boost ur desire towards achieving ur self aim.
The steps below would notbe an online information to you,but would also be a gud Idol of reference at the back of ur heart If the steps are duly adhere.
Step1 :- Dedication. Dedication is an instrument of unrival ability,when ur heart and eyes are aim at a particular object surely ur brain would not disappointyou ' what ur eyes admire ur heart desire'

Step 2= Reading and Understanding.
There is a saying that goes this way 'readers are leaders'. This saying is not a word for the pigs, it goes in accordance with bowing ur heads to read, not only reading but also understanding what you once read
Step 3= Make use of available materials.
Materials in this use, means past question, Textbooks and even online examination
( http://www.myschool.com.ng) .This site in a box would be of great help to you when it's followed diligently

Step 4 : Attending a tutorial class.
No one is an island of knowledge and also no dullard does exist. There are different tutorials scatterred across Nigeria and even on the outskirts of her surroundings. Any one who attends tutorials with a open mind would surely be ahead of contemporaries if S/he is not going to be observant of friends/dresses and other agent of distraction.

Dudes,miss,mr/mrs I bet you adherance to these steps would surely spring good result
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Fynestboi: 12:07am On Nov 04, 2013
Olajide327: pls heard som peo actually took both ppt and cbt jamb exam last year without been penalized any1 wit info on this.
a big lie. Big rumour.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Olajide327: 12:08am On Nov 04, 2013
do u know if any of these 3 uni accept 2nd choice oau, u.i or futa bt i will prefer oau as my 1st
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Fynestboi: 12:11am On Nov 04, 2013
Olajide327: do u know if any of these 3 uni accept 2nd choice oau, u.i or futa bt i will prefer oau as my 1st
ui

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by GreatSkess: 12:20am On Nov 04, 2013
Olajide327: pls heard som peo actually took both ppt and cbt jamb exam last year without been penalized any1 wit info on this.
haaa! I just exclaimed.
I would say it's nt possible and it's also possible
This Illustration below would be of great help to you and of such you would/may know the truth.
A brother (names with withheld),registers for jamb during the 2012/2013.
After clicking the submission button,the school shown on his registration slip would be an inch of kerosine in his pan of frying 'akara'
(you grab shey)
After much assumption, he bought another card and registered for same jamb in d same year!
lo and behold! He is a student of UNIBEN Through double registration.
This is my post does not onlymeans double registration is possible, it also means tripple registration is possible
But From a sincere heart I wont advise you to double reg,it has implication
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by GreatSkess: 12:36am On Nov 04, 2013
Fynestboi: a big lie. Big rumour.
Hmmm!
It's no lie but it's dangerous
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Fynestboi: 12:39am On Nov 04, 2013
Great_Skess:
Hmmm!
It's no lie but it's dangerous
u dnt undastand him ooo, have u forgotten the same process to reg for cbt is the same for ppt
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by GreatSkess: 12:47am On Nov 04, 2013
Fynestboi: u dnt undastand him ooo, have u forgotten the same process to reg for cbt is the same for ppt
I understood!
Shebi na the same jamb the person register either ppt or cbt?
The only advise I have is ;do not double/three times reg for it may make you wail!!
Changes the political motto of APC is constant, it might be possible for someone but it may be a bag of sorrow to another
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Olarewajub: 2:01am On Nov 04, 2013
Goodday Sir/Ma in the house.
I intend going for Clinical chemistry or Mbbs at Unilorin and will i be able to process my post ume form conveniently over here in Delta and what are the possible challenges i'm likely to encounter?
Lastly, i will be doing my resgistration in January and hope its not too late?
Thanks in anticipation for your favourable reply.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Olarewajub: 2:01am On Nov 04, 2013
Goodday Sir/Ma in the house.
I intend going for Clinical chemistry or Mbbs at Unilorin, and will i be able to process my post ume form conveniently over here in Delta and what are the possible challenges i'm likely to encounter?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Olajide327: 5:13am On Nov 04, 2013
[quote

author=Great_Skess]
haaa! I just exclaimed.
I would say it's nt possible and it's also possible
This Illustration below would be of great help to you and of such you
would/may know the truth.
A brother (names with withheld),registers for jamb during the 2012/2013.

After clicking the submission button,the school shown on his
registration slip would be an inch of kerosine in his pan of frying
'akara'
(you grab shey)
After much assumption, he bought another card and registered for same
jamb in d same year!
lo and behold! He is a student of UNIBEN Through double registration.
This is my post does not onlymeans double registration is possible, it
also means tripple registration is possible
But From a sincere heart I wont advise you to double reg,it has
implication[/quote]

i only heard som1 did both last yr, he failed ppt and
passed cbt since d exam was held differently, anyway tanx 4 d advice
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Texzy22(m): 5:21am On Nov 04, 2013
Fynestboi: really
Allways use u Jamb Registration number to check admission status. Some schools may not write Post ume cos of limitted number of Candidates
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Olarewajub: 5:22am On Nov 04, 2013
Olarewajub: Goodday Sir/Ma in the house.
I intend going for Clinical chemistry or Mbbs at Unilorin, and will i be able to process my post ume form conveniently over here in Delta and what are the possible challenges i'm likely to encounter?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Dawinlove(m): 5:54am On Nov 04, 2013
So since jamb is out,who can tell me the best course an art student can study with 6crd nd B3 in math.f9econ and crsE8
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Dawinlove(m): 6:11am On Nov 04, 2013
And also,which subject can I register for in Jamb as an art student base on there course...pls help me explain am nairalanders
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Amanyanabo(m): 6:13am On Nov 04, 2013
Please does federal university otuoke accept second choice
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Umartins1(m): 7:01am On Nov 04, 2013
Fynestboi: Hello am sure some people hope is not yet broken but so many ppl hope are broke already by various higher institution. We r still expecting some list in some school but it better we start planning for 2014/2015 utme and admission from now on to easy things for each other.

It is for sure so many ppl will be joining the about to graduate secondary school student by next year and various examination bodies will soon start selling forms and lot of us will be obtaining the forms but before we fill that form let us have all the necessary information we need which will increase our chances in next year admission seeking exercise. We can get such information here don't just be shy to ask that question that has been on ur mind all along it might be the edge u need.

my goodness! Is this English?

2 Likes

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by GreatSkess: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2013
Umartins1:

The answer to the question you seek is nt far from ur heart!
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by GreatSkess: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2013
Dawinlove: And also,which subject can I register for in Jamb as an art student base on there course...pls help me explain am nairalanders
There are different courses been offered in the department in question.
We all are human but our finger prints are different----> It's also goes this way, there are different course in this department with no same sudject combination.
I will give you the few course and the sudject combination I know of.
LAW= CRK,LITERATURE AND GOVT
PHILOSOPHY= CRK,LITERATURE AND GOVT
Mass Communication = ECONS,LIT AND GOVT

N.B, the above information is sudjected to erroR
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by topsonkay(m): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2013
Umartins1:

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Fynestboi: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2013
Dawinlove: So since jamb is out,who can tell me the best course an art student can study with 6crd nd B3 in math.f9econ and crsE8
no one with E8 IN Crs,
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Fynestboi: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2013
Olarewajub: Goodday Sir/Ma in the house.
register in january? Thats not late atall..

Why not pick Delsu, Uniben to ease things for you?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Odunhana: 7:38am On Nov 04, 2013
Umartins1:

Are you that silly to understand what was written? Was that the reason for opening this thread?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by GreatSkess: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2013
Olajide327:

i only heard som1 did both last yr, he failed ppt and
passed cbt since d exam was held differently, anyway tanx 4 d advice

You welcome
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Jimiyke(m): 7:45am On Nov 04, 2013
We Expect Monday Meeting With FG To Be Fruitful – ASUU

Hopes are high within the ranks of the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, as the union is set for a meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan tomorrow that the two parties will arrive at a mutually acceptable solution to the four months old strike which has paralysed the nation’s university education.

The union however expect the solution to be within the context of the implementation of the 2009 agreement, the 2012 MOU and the recommendations of the Needs Assessment Report, warning that any proposal by the Government would be based on a clear acceptance of a framework for the implementation of the 2009 agreement.

For more admission news and ASUU UPDATE add our facebook id: https://www.facebook.com/universitiesadmission.process
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Fynestboi: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2013
Umartins1:

when and why did u join them angry
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Umartins1(m): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2013
Fynestboi: when and why did u join them angry
that means you know me not. I'm not the one you know on education section. A younger bro is using my handle. If you wanna know me wella, come to sexuality but sha no too vex.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Olarewajub: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2013
Fynestboi: register in january? Thats not late atall..

Why not pick Delsu, Uniben to ease things for you?

So you are saying that Unilorin won't be convenient for me. Right? I'm a indigen from Kwara.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by mcdreeezy: 8:32am On Nov 04, 2013
as a commercial student wat are the available courses one can apply for and wat shuld be the aim for jamb score? Answers pls
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by nairacodedcom(m): 8:52am On Nov 04, 2013
This is a serious matter.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (117) (Reply)

2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check / The Difference Between " I'm And Am" And How To Use Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.