Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

How To Unlock Android Phones After Too Many Pattern Attempts - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Android Phones After Too Many Pattern Attempts (14977 Views)

How To Unlock Android Phones After Forgetting Pattern Or Password / How To Unlock Android Phone Pattern Without Google Verification / How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock Android Phones After Too Many Pattern Attempts by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
How to Unlock Android Phones after Too Many Pattern Attempts with disabled usb tethering setting and wifi off?
I have a smartphone with android version 4.1.1 OS(to b precise, Tecno L3). After too many pattern attempts, it requires me to log in using my gmail account to unlock it. I log in using my gmail account and valid password but it gives me no help at all. My phone is stock up here, no use.
I try to connect to my computer but the usb debugging and tethering was disabled and the wifi setting is not on. I would like to ask if someone can help fix this problem. I hope that anyone can help me to fix this. It will be a very big help to me.
Re: How To Unlock Android Phones After Too Many Pattern Attempts by sampaio6(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2013
Wher do u live?
Re: How To Unlock Android Phones After Too Many Pattern Attempts by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ilorin
Re: How To Unlock Android Phones After Too Many Pattern Attempts by givenchi1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
Boot into recovery by holding vol up nd. Power. Then clear data

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock Android Phones After Too Many Pattern Attempts by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:13am On Nov 03, 2013
givenchi1: Boot into recovery by holding vol up nd. Power. Then clear data

I did dis bt didnt work as it suppose since d phone is nt rooted.
Buh i stil make use of this method aswell, by typing d home key while holding d power button and vol up.
Work fyn, thanks bro
Re: How To Unlock Android Phones After Too Many Pattern Attempts by abraham1989: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2013
check if you have working data plan my once so the same but find that my subscription was over
Re: How To Unlock Android Phones After Too Many Pattern Attempts by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
abraham1989: check if you have working data plan my once so the same but find that my subscription was over
nt clear bro
Re: How To Unlock Android Phones After Too Many Pattern Attempts by Smartdoy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
stephinnoyewole:
I did dis bt didnt work as it suppose since d phone is nt rooted.
Buh i stil make use of this method aswell, by typing d home key while holding d power button and vol up.
Work fyn, thanks bro
u mean home + volume up + power button did it for you?
Re: How To Unlock Android Phones After Too Many Pattern Attempts by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
Smartdoy: u mean home + volume up + power button did it for you?
exactly, bt u nid to b tappin d hme key nt holdin it
Re: How To Unlock Android Phones After Too Many Pattern Attempts by Richye(m): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2014
My advice is to always to a back up on your memory card.. so that when issues like this come up...you would just restore instead of loosing vital informations.

With love

by @richyebrizzy on twitter grin grin grin wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Unlock Android Phones After Too Many Pattern Attempts by markmanson: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Check out this post to bypass the pattern lock of any Android Device: http://www.what-is.in/howto/reset-android-pattern-after-too-many-wrong-attempts.html

(1) (Reply)

My Porting Experience (mtn To Airtel) / Mtn Blackberry Data Cap / My Experience With Gionee Service Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.