Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Need Property For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Property For Sale (940 Views)

Urgent Request: Need Property For Purchase 4 School Purpose / Do U Need Property In Lekki Phase1, Ikoyi, Chevy View, Chevron, Northern Forshore, Ikota Villa, Vgc, Ajah, Oniru, Ikate, Lekki Scheme 2 / Do You Need Property To Let/buy @ Festac, Satellite Town, Amuwo-odofin & Environ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Property For Sale by bigfat13: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
i need property for sale anywhere in lagos , budget is 10million .please pm me soonest.
Re: Need Property For Sale by ifyclose2(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Need Property For Sale by ifyclose2(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
Could u please be a bit more SPECIFIC?....what exactly are u looking for?....if it's land, then how many square metres?....if it's a building, then is it commercial or residential, flat, duplex, bungalow, etc....and what exactly do u mean by "ACROSS THE ROAD"?....call me on 08131002053 or 08173046387.....I may be of help to you.
Re: Need Property For Sale by yilusunda(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2013
3bedroom with 2 palours setback & mini flat wit a half floor compound,fence gate and water..title deed of conveyance,survey and receipt..price 7m..awonise street, omi atta..

complete 4bedroom setback with mini flat on 2 shops on half plot of land.. at oremerin street,.Title Abule Egba receipt and reg survey.. price 6m...

2plots together close to the main road at babsalam ,abule egba..title c of o price 15m
duplex for sale at alakuko, inside the estate pictures available...has interlocking,fence gate and water...well furnished and vacant... price 18m. title c of o

duplex at labak estate at abule egba...new house and vacant .price :35m askin title reg convayance

3BEDROOM SET AND 2NOS OF MINI FLAT ON FULL PLOT OF LAND ,WITH FENCE GATE AND WATER IN A GOOD LOCATION..TITLE REG SURVEY AND DEED OF ASSIGNMENT..PRICE 10M

FULL PLOT OF LAND AROUND AGBELEKALE WITH RECEIPT AND SURVEY.. 5m

2 UNITS OF 3BED ROOM FLATS AT GBAGADA PHASE 1,CLOSE TO CORONA SCHOOL, WITH EASY ACCESS TO MAINLAND AND ISLAND...#36M....NET., Deed of assignment

3500 SQM LAND ON POINT ROAD APAPA, C OF O....#350M 4BED ROOM DUPLEX AT KOLE AWANI,NEW OKO OBA...#28M.....

3BEDROOM FLAT AND A MINI FLAT ON A PLOT OF LAND,FENCED,GATE AND WATER WITH FISH POND..MEIRAN .PRICE #7M

A MINI FLAT AT NO 9 UNITY STREET ,AT THE BACK OF COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL MEIRAN..#3.5M RECEIPT AND

A detached house of 5bedroom with chalet. Location 22, olukele street, surulere..price #100m...vacant possession

A block of four flats of 3bedroom each at number 4, hakeem habib close, surulere.
price #45m

A block of four flats of 3bedroom each at number 3, hakeem habib close, surulere.
price #50m neg

.A bungalow self contain compound two unit of four and three bedrooms..location tafawa balewa cresent surulere..price #50m

well finished 5bedroom detached house with 2 rm bq,..brand new house and vacant. location magodo shangisha gra . C of O. price #74m..neg

2 nos 2bedrooms flats and 6 shops,all on 711.864sqm fenced ..location..warewa after berger. Reg conveyance .price #18m neg

well finished 5bedroom detached house with 2rm bq on large grounds ,location VGC,RD
price #150m

3bedroom bungalow setback on a full plot of land with 2rooms and shop,it has fence ,gate and water.title reg survey &receipt, price 7m

3bedroom with 2 palours setback & mini flat wit a half floor compound,fence gate and water..title deed of conveyance,survey and receipt..price 7m..awonise street, omi atta..

well finished 2 wings of 5 bedroom duplex with bq on 2 floor each #45m at ogba,dieolu court...reg/ conveyance/

6,BEDROOM FULLY DETACHED DUPLEX,PLUS 2 BED ROOM BQ,LOCATION; OMOLE PHASE1...TITLE ...COF O...PRICE #100M

2 nos of 4 bed room semi detached duplex, plus 2 bed room bq...location, omole phase1 with c of o price #60m.

3 UNIT OF 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX..GLOBAL C OF O EACH., LOCATION; LEKKI PHASE 1 ,..PRICE #85M PER EACH

ACRES OF LAND FOR SALE AT AGBARA,IDANYIN VILLAGE…OPPOSITE OPIC ESTATE…RECEIPT ONLY PRICE 450K..

A STOREY BUILDING FOR SALE @ 141 IKORODU ROAD,ONIPANU BUSTOP..THE PROPERTY IS ON THE MAJOR ROAD, GOOD FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES ..TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE PRICE: 200M

HOTEL FOR SALE @ OMOLE PHRASE 1..CONSIST OF 22 ROOMS WITH 15 CARS PARK SPACE @ 4,OMOFADE CRESENT,AGIDIGBIN..TITLE :GOVT CONSENT… PRICE 150M

COMPLEX FOR SALE WITH 32 NOS OF SHOPS AT 4, ISHERI ROAD, HOTEL BUSTOP, OMOLE..TITLE RECEIPT AND REGISTERED SURVEY.. PRICE: 130M

3BED ROOM DUPLEX, 2NOS OF 2BED ROOM FLAT AND 2 NOS OF MINI FLAT BQ AT 3, AKINSOLA AKINGBA STREET, BARUWA END ..IPAJA TITLE: RECEIPT AND REG SURVEY PRICE: 60M

3BED ROOM BUNGALOW ON A PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE @ PLOT32 A AND B SPARKLIGHT ESTATE, OPIK, PHRASE 2.. GOVT ALLOCATION. PRICE : 32M
a self 4bedroom bungalow at 5 ,oluwole lane okota,lagos...with c of o ..price 27m

call mr babs 08028791793,08101662607
Re: Need Property For Sale by bigfat13: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
3bedroom with 2 palours setback & mini flat wit a half floor compound,fence gate and water..title deed of conveyance,survey and receipt..price 7m..awonise street, omi atta.. [size=15pt]WHERE IS THIS LOCATED?[/size]

complete 4bedroom setback with mini flat on 2 shops on half plot of land.. at oremerin street,.Title Abule Egba receipt and reg survey.. price 6m... [size=15pt]DOES IT HAVE PICTURE ?[/size]

2plots together close to the main road at babsalam ,abule egba..title c of o price 15m
duplex for sale at alakuko, inside the estate pictures available...has interlocking,fence gate and water...well furnished and vacant... price 18m. title c of o

3BEDROOM SET AND 2NOS OF MINI FLAT ON FULL PLOT OF LAND ,WITH FENCE GATE AND WATER IN A GOOD LOCATION..TITLE REG SURVEY AND DEED OF ASSIGNMENT..PRICE 10M [size=15pt]WHAT AREA IS THIS LOCATED ?[/size]

3BEDROOM FLAT AND A MINI FLAT ON A PLOT OF LAND,FENCED,GATE AND WATER WITH FISH POND..MEIRAN .PRICE #7M [size=15pt]WHERE IS MEIRAN ?[/size]

A block of four flats of 3bedroom each at number 4, hakeem habib close, surulere.
price #45m

3bedroom bungalow setback on a full plot of land with 2rooms and shop,it has fence ,gate and water.title reg survey &receipt, price 7m [size=15pt]where is this located ?[/size]

Re: Need Property For Sale by bigfat13: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
bigfat13: 3bedroom with 2 palours setback & mini flat wit a half floor compound,fence gate and water..title deed of conveyance,survey and receipt..price 7m..awonise street, omi atta.. [size=15pt]WHERE IS THIS LOCATED?[/size]

complete 4bedroom setback with mini flat on 2 shops on half plot of land.. at oremerin street,.Title Abule Egba receipt and reg survey.. price 6m... [size=15pt]DOES IT HAVE PICTURE ?[/size]

3BEDROOM SET AND 2NOS OF MINI FLAT ON FULL PLOT OF LAND ,WITH FENCE GATE AND WATER IN A GOOD LOCATION..TITLE REG SURVEY AND DEED OF ASSIGNMENT..PRICE 10M [size=15pt]WHAT AREA IS THIS LOCATED ?[/size]

3BEDROOM FLAT AND A MINI FLAT ON A PLOT OF LAND,FENCED,GATE AND WATER WITH FISH POND..MEIRAN .PRICE #7M [size=15pt]WHERE IS MEIRAN ?[/size]

price #45m

3bedroom bungalow setback on a full plot of land with 2rooms and shop,it has fence ,gate and water.title reg survey &receipt, price 7m [size=15pt]where is this located ?[/size]

still waiting ...
Re: Need Property For Sale by yilusunda(m): 4:00am On Oct 28, 2013
3bedroom with 2 palours setback & mini flat wit a half floor compound,fence gate and water..title deed of conveyance,survey and receipt..price 7m..awonise street, omi atta.. WHERE IS THIS LOCATED? answer ;abule egba.. from abule to omi atta, whre the house is

complete 4bedroom setback with mini flat on 2 shops on half plot of land.. at oremerin street,.Title Abule Egba receipt and reg survey.. price 6m... answer to your question it off my fone..but you can come for inspection if interested in those properties.. DOES IT HAVE PICTURE ?

3BEDROOM SET AND 2NOS OF MINI FLAT ON FULL PLOT OF LAND ,WITH FENCE GATE AND WATER IN A GOOD LOCATION..TITLE REG SURVEY AND DEED OF ASSIGNMENT..PRICE 10M WHAT AREA IS THIS LOCATED ? answer..abule egba, along ekoro rd...from abule to omi atta ..take a bike ore merin str..

3BEDROOM FLAT AND A MINI FLAT ON A PLOT OF LAND,FENCED,GATE AND WATER WITH FISH POND..MEIRAN .PRICE #7M WHERE IS MEIRAN ? closer to ijaye bustop..not too far from abule egba, in between on a tile road

price #45m

3bedroom bungalow setback on a full plot of land with 2rooms and shop,it has fence ,gate and water.title reg survey &receipt, price 7m where is this located ? abule egba,along ekoro road..

if needed pictures come and inspect them... i ve some other properties with pictures..

call me 08028791793
Re: Need Property For Sale by yilusunda(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
STILL AVAILABLE... FOR SALE

Re: Need Property For Sale by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 29, 2013
3 bedroom flat for sale at LSDPC Iponri. PRICE: N8 million

Please call me on:
07055199986, 08026394356
Re: Need Property For Sale by bigfat13: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2013
Iamurfantasy: 3 bedroom flat for sale at LSDPC Iponri. PRICE: N8 million

Please call me on:
07055199986, 08026394356

i need somethin of this nature 3BEDROOM plus any NO OF MINI FLAT in lagos
Re: Need Property For Sale by Kayharry(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
We have a storey building with 2 nos of 3 bed room flat and 2 nos of 2 bed room built on half plot at ijaye jankara lagos 10million. With Survey plan.
Re: Need Property For Sale by bigfat13: 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kayharry: We have a storey building with 2 nos of 3 bed room flat and 2 nos of 2 bed room built on half plot at ijaye jankara lagos 10million. With Survey plan.

how can i reach you i am damn serious about this and i hope it is REAL...
Re: Need Property For Sale by Kayharry(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
bigfat13:

how can i reach you i am damn serious about this and i hope it is REAL...

i am very serious and its still available.i av sent u pics of the house.

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Duplex To Let @ Karaole Estate, Ifako Ijaiye. Lagos / 633sqm, 648sqm & 1300sqm @ Thomas Estate, Ajah Lekki Lagos / Shops/office Space For Rent On Busy Road, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.