Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Do U Really Believe That "Water" Is Colourless? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do U Really Believe That "Water" Is Colourless? (557 Views)

I Bet U Will Stop Saying "Goons Mi" If U Really Know The Meaning / I Still Do Not Believe That This School Is In Anambra State / Why Science Students Believe That Art And Commercial Are Dumbs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Really Believe That "Water" Is Colourless? by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
Science made us to believe that water is a colourless liquid but i disagree because i strongly believe that we recognise and see things with their different colours.
As for me i can clearly see the colour of water just that i don't know the name to give it yet.
What is your opinon on this as a student? [color=]Science made us to believe that water is a colourless liquid but i disagree cos i strongly believe that we recognise and see things with their different colours.
As for me i can clearly see d colour of water jz dat i dont know the name to give it yet.
What is your opinon on this as a student? [/color]Science made us to believe that water is a colourless liquid but i disagree cos i strongly believe that we recognise and see things with their different colours.
As for me i can clearly see d colour of water jz dat i dont know the name to give it yet.
What is your opinon on this as a student?
Re: Do U Really Believe That "Water" Is Colourless? by mystolad(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Bro,prove a point.ur opinion is just a preamble.
Re: Do U Really Believe That "Water" Is Colourless? by sagaciousblog: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
water does have a colour and the colour is COLOURLESS...

(1) (Reply)

Fg Budget N950m For 3 Classroom N600m For Almajiri Education / Again, LASU Students Reject New Fees / ABSU Post-utme 2014 Form Now On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.