Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Please I Need To Know If There Was Any Flight Movement To And Fro In Abuja Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need To Know If There Was Any Flight Movement To And Fro In Abuja Today (564 Views)

Any Flight From Abuja To Jos? / Cost Of Flight To And Fro Dubai / Aero Ticket To Lag From Abuja, To And Fro For Just 15k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need To Know If There Was Any Flight Movement To And Fro In Abuja Today by immortalvoices(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
Good evening all please am expecting a friend from abuja and she was supposed to come by flight, I got to her quite alright latter in the day and she told me she has arrived lagos although she also said they have delay because the weather was bad.

And now my brother just called me that she might not be in lagos because he heard that there was no flight movement since morning into and outta abuja please I true is that, I neep answers ASAP.

THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Police Arrest 25 Nigerians For ‘sex Trafficking’ / You Can Now Work In Malaysia After Studies / The Final Facebook Post Of A Passenger Who Was On The Malaysian Airlines Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.