Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Creating Employement For The Youths - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Creating Employement For The Youths (723 Views)

Employement For Industrial Attachment ( Sewes) Students / Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment / Urgent Employement For Drivers At Isheri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating Employement For The Youths by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
Have always sit and wondered if there is enough jobs for we the nigeria graduates. With the number of graduates coming out from various universities across the country.
In a bid to help the situation I firmly support the effort of Ehis abuya in the formation of National Union Of Unemployed graduates. And Am using this meduim to call on those in edo state to kindly drop your contacts phone numbers, BBM pin and emails. Its hightime we wake up and create jobs ourselves since the government aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ too busy.
Re: Creating Employement For The Youths by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
So all the graduates in benin city aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ employed?
Re: Creating Employement For The Youths by justiade4uu(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
CREATING EMPLOYMENT FOR THE YOUTHS should be the priority of our present day government. But who cares if youths...
What I really believe is that inspite the fact that there is NO JOB. Yet, youths could be EMPOWERED particularly as 2014 has finally dawn on us. Personally, that is one reason I enjoy what I am doing and God has enabled me to empower a lot of people alike. PRESENTLY, I have brought the opportunity to light again. Here is my question to you: What If I Could Show You A Way To Increase Your INCOME without disturbing What You Are Presently Doing, Would You Be Interested? Then, visit http://tlcgboard..com for free details.

(1) (Reply)

Special Needs Teacher Needed - Home Teacher / KGC Aptitude Test ???? / VACANCY: Do You Have What It Takes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.