Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Make Baby Of Your Choice (male Or Female) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make Baby Of Your Choice (male Or Female) (1784 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Couple Welcomes 1st Baby Of 2016 At Abuja Hospital After 9 Years Of Marriage / Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Baby Of Your Choice (male Or Female) by zegmart: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2008
Do you know that God gave us ability to predetermine the type of baby we want either male or female. It is a do it yourself thing. Just by calculating the days you have sexual intercourse. For details mail me baseg2002).com, 08023437638
Re: Make Baby Of Your Choice (male Or Female) by iice(f): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2008
rofl oh lawd!!!!
Re: Make Baby Of Your Choice (male Or Female) by ikamefa(f): 3:28am On Jul 09, 2008
zegmart:

Do you know that God gave us ability to predetermine the type of baby we want either male or female. It is a do it yourself thing. Just by calculating the days you have sexual intercourse. For details mail me baseg2002).com, 08023437638

@topic
cheesy oh yeah ? grin so? like if i do it 7 times a day( monkey style) for like mon - fri i will have a man-child ? grin

" grin " oh lawdy lawd!
Re: Make Baby Of Your Choice (male Or Female) by savanaha: 3:31am On Jul 09, 2008
Biologically speaking men predetermine the sex of the baby however, women release hormones which increase the likelihood of having a male or female child. Calling you however, will not necessarily help unless you are donating specially collected sperm.
Re: Make Baby Of Your Choice (male Or Female) by benincitys(f): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2008
that is the work of biology not yours get a new job.
Re: Make Baby Of Your Choice (male Or Female) by kokoye(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2008
Are you God

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Rain Water Cold Even After The Hot Sun? / . / Emeka Ike's Estranged Wife In Adultery Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.