Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth (1002 Views)

To African Christians And Moslems / Moslems Are You Ready To Commit Suicide? / Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by Tpave(m): 12:27am On Oct 26, 2013
Do
you believe that the most dedicated christains and moslems are the most
wicked on earth? Pls for your information, i am a christain and i so
much believe in God. Oya let every everyone of you attack me.
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by ObiOkpor(m): 12:31am On Oct 26, 2013
Tpave: Do you believe that the most dedicated christains and moslems are the most wicked on earth? Pls for your information, i am a christain and i so much believe in God. Oya let every everyone of you attack me.
na today u kn?
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by Tpave(m): 12:40am On Oct 26, 2013
Obi Okpor: na today u kn?
Na waoh, i think say na only me see am ooh?
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by ObiOkpor(m): 12:45am On Oct 26, 2013
Tpave: Na waoh, i think say na only me see am ooh?
de dia nw.me dnt bliv in church goers anymore,dia actions baffles me alot,i beta deal wt an unbliver dn dealn wt wolf's in sheep clothn,dts exactly wt de r.

1 Like

Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by macof(m): 1:23am On Oct 26, 2013
African muslims and Christians are the most stupid and foolish people in the world.

They praise the foreigners
They worship in a foreign way
They worship a god as portrayed by foreigners
They hate their ancestors
They hate the religion of their ancestors and call their ancestors "evil doers" or "devil worshipers" but the truth is that Our ancestors were good men who lived in righteousness and holiness in the glory of God.

I advice all Africans to learn about the religion of their ancestors.
Learn and understand it before u start claiming "ogun is a demon" or "amadioha is from the devil"

Pls you all should be free, free urselves from mental slavery

2 Likes

Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by Infomizer(m): 4:44am On Oct 26, 2013
While I'd say that some very religious folks can exhibit questionable characters, I still believe this is a fallacy of hasty generalization. There are many nice religious folks out there! And there are also many irreligous folks too..
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by benodic: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2013
of all the friends that i have made in this lifetime, christians, moslems, atheists etc. if i am to choose who i prefer, i will always go for the atheist who has humanist values. most dedicated christians and moslems are so busy protecting their religion that they forget the real things in life, paramount of which is to love all without discrimination.

3 Likes

Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 26, 2013
Nigeria is proof.
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by mumumugu(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Is this a confession thread
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
Christians and muslims are puppet of a pieced of book written by a blind man who is trying to control blinded folks
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by Mintayo(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
Generalization and it is wrong and not true.
But i believe the Op must have seen somethings,what did you see? What made you say that?
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mintayo: Generalization and it is wrong and not true.
But i believe the Op must have seen somethings,what did you see? What made you say that?

Nigeria is a case study
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by nora544: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
benodic:
of all the friends that i have made in this lifetime, christians, moslems, atheists etc. if i am to choose who i prefer, i will always go for the atheist who has humanist values. most dedicated christians and moslems are so busy protecting their religion that they forget the real things in life, paramount of which is to love all without discrimination.

That is tru not all but many of them, because nigerian love ther pastor and iman more than there neighbor, nigerians can hardly love without discramination.
All what they want is become rich fast but they didnot see there neighbor who has a problem.

They don't see when you work hard you will have a better life and they beliefe there pastors that the seed what they have sow let the moneyprinting machine of God working for them.

The imans they preach that all the bad comes from the western countries.

When you fight against this that will bring you the 72 virgines in heaven.

For every problem nigerian ask the pastor or the iman if a pregnat woman should go to the hospital or give birth in the church...............
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by nora544: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by vedaxcool(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
The thread is product of illogical antecedents and multi layered absurdities.

How?

A)If citizen X is dedicated to a certain belief that says do not commit acts of wickedness to others,
B) because of A above, citizen X cease to be a dedicated adherent of such beliefs when he acts in a wicked manner.
C) because of B, it is unreasonable for another citizen Y to conclude that citizen X is dedicated to his belief while at the same time maintaining that citizen X is violating his belief by acting wicked.
D) because of C, citizen Y can describe as somewhat confused and literally claiming to be standing in front of a car and at the same time sitting in the owners corner, purely impossible!
E) because of C, the only rational and logical statement/accusation for citizen Y is to state that either citizen X is dedicated to his beliefs which unconditionally rejects wickedness and hence is not wicked or state that citizen X is undedicated to his beliefs and hence acts in a wicked manner.
F)because of E, citizen Y is then expected to make the conclusion that because citizen X is wicked, he needs to become dedicated to the beliefs he claims to profess!
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by Tpave(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mintayo: Generalization and it is wrong and not true.
Look around you and check people that you have done things together with before and tell us the truth. Though, i agree that it is not all but most of them.
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by Tpave(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
[
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by vedaxcool(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
Maybe u should continue quoting yourself, an answer would pop out quite sooner than u think! grin
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
benodic:
Thank you.
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by tpia5: 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
benodic:

so atheists love christians and dont discriminate against them or insult them?
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by tpia5: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
i think wickedness is defined by your actions which show what your heart is like.

for example, the cyberbullying which is very common on nairaland, is extremely wicked.

you have groups of people jumping on one person, calling them names, stalking the person, attacking them constantly, spreading rumours, innuendo, gossip about the individual, making it their paid jobs to generally make the person as uncomfortable as they can, that is a form of wickedness which surpasses any other. They try to make it look like the stalking and bullying is because of "something bad" the person did (ie, positing the person is "bad" in some way), all na lie, its simply because they are being promised goodies in whatever form (visa, social status, money, sex, etc) in exchange for harassing the target.

so, imo, wickedness isnt necessarily about religion, but also about genes primarily. If you have the wicked gene in your dna, only Christ can get it out, or is it tame it.

and that's if you let him?

1 Like

Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by PastorOluT(m): 6:15am On Oct 27, 2013
Get ur facts right @ op, adherents to religion is not Christianity, one could be very religious n not know Christ.
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2013
Religion is an insult to human dignity. With
or without it you would have good people
doing good things and evil people doing evil
things. But for good people to do evil things,
that takes religion.-steven weinberg
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by Tpave(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2013
Tpave: Do
you believe that the most dedicated christains and moslems are the most
wicked on earth? Pls for your information, i am a christain and i so
much believe in God. Oya let every everyone of you attack me.
Re: The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth by tpia5: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
No, i do not believe so.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Sacked London Pastor Who Called For Prayers Against Divorce / "Who Wrote The Bible?" / Vaccination Is A Devilish Practice» Watchtowers Golden Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.