Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } (1801 Views)

Tears Of Today Vs Treasur Of Tomorrow / Poems From Real Men And Women Leaders Of Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by AbuMikey(m): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2013
© Abu Mikey
Dygeasy
=================================
All rights reserved. No part of this Story may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of the Authors.
=================

You can reach the writers at
for any inquiries.
[url=https://www.nairaland.com/abu%20mikey]Abu Mikey[/url]
Dygeasy
=================
NB:-The plot and characters employed in this story are purely a figment of the author's creative imagination.

The story is simply an unreal fiction and any resemblance whatsoever to persons or events living or dead are surely coincidental.
========================
========================
Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by AbuMikey(m): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by AbuMikey(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2013

Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow.

Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by AbuMikey(m): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2013
Prologue.
The car moved steadily in the dark of the night and he held on to the steering wheel firmly like a spring was going to burst it out of its hold. He focused on the winding road ahead and took time out to cast a sideways glance at his wife and new born baby. She looked vulnerable to the elements and strains of child-labour still showed clearly on her oval-shaped face. She was supposed to be in the hospital, being given utmost care and attention plus the one-day old baby. It was him who insisted on taking both mother and child away despite the doctor's warning. He didn't heed the warning as he had quoted some quote he read from a medical law book years ago and had used the words contained in the quote to make the doctor look like he never went to medical school. His instinctive instinct which he believed never deceived him was what he chose to follow that night. He observed a lot of things going on in the hospital as at the time before and after his wife was delivered of the baby what with the outward acting of the hospital staff, he was not comfortable at all. He kept pacing up and down the hospital reception and in his mind, he resolved he wouldn't allow any evil come near his child. He learnt to be that way because that was his way of life. He worked in the same organisation as his wife and he had reasons to believe he was marked for elimination. Unknown to his wife though, he knew his new born baby won't be spared and he had to save all of them. The doctor was involved in the conspiracy his instincts told him.

"You all right Alex?" His wife who noticed the forlorn expression on his face asked.

"Yes Anna." He responded and took a hand off the Steering wheel to touch her arm.

"He's sleeping isn't he?"

"Yes, he is." She responded looking at the baby in her arms. "I don't know why he's unusually quiet. Since his first cry, he's rarely ever made any sound." Anna observed.

"He's like me. I didn't talk until I was almost two years."

Anna shook her head. "My son isn't like you."

Alex forced a smile. He only drove a few more metres when a SUV came from nowhere and halted in his lane. He tried to swerve to the other side and the attacking driver drove to black his way. Alex geared into a reverse and that made him bump into another SUV behind. He was grid-locked. Anna threw the baby into the back seat. She prayed this time he didn't make any sound and he didn't. The attackers got out of their cars and came over to the small family's. One of them, the leader came over and shot two rounds off his gun and that did it. "Bastards." He muttered and beckoned to his men. The little baby still made no sound.

"I didn't see no baby I swear." He said fearfully into the phone. "Malcom didn't tell me I swear."

"You've gotta head back there and find me that baby or you're dead." The other voice said.

"You turn back and head to where we're coming from." He yelled at the driver.

"Maybe the baby was not with them,because if he was,he should be crying now"

"Let's get outta here before we get caught"

The assasins left the scene of their heinous crime,but still had concerns over where the little might be at,or if his parents carried him along!
So, they agreed on a lie,that they were going to tell their boss,that the child has been killed,along with his parents.
Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by Extom(m): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2013
Bia, wia is my puffcorn and ice cleam
This is a vely coolu bizinesu.
Front row things cool
Mikey, undecided you keep me too long in anticipation, I kee you!!! Simple
Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by Nuges11(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2013
Nice one. Following.
Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by Dygeasy(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2013
Yo!
Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by chistar01(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2013
Hmmm.. Following.
Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by Neduzze5(m): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2013
Hmm, is Tribulaciones in the dictionary? Lemme go and check. Followed sha

1 Like

Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by Mynd44: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2013
**just passing**
Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by Nuges11(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2013
Neduzze5: Hmm, is Tribulaciones in the dictionary? Lemme go and check. Followed sha

Its spanish for travails

1 Like

Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by Dygeasy(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2013
Mynd_44: **just passing**
Will You Sit Down? Hian!

1 Like

Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by homesteady(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2013
cool
Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2013

Sit down n stop blocking my road
Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by Gialmine(f): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
Melikey cool
Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by Dygeasy(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
"What a cute baby." The middle-aged woman cried. "Very wicked people. Leaving this small child and killing its parents." She said almost sobbing. She carried the baby and ran as fast as her two legs could carry her.

"Look everywhere. The President said we must find the child and kill it." The gang leader instructed.

"There's no baby." One of the men returned after searching the scene of the murder.

"Malcom, you know this is your fault." The leader howled.

"Yes boss." A sullen-faced young man replied quietly." The baby will be found."

"Let's get out of here. You can all hear those sirens can't you?" The gang leader said and they all got into their vehicles and drove away.

"Whose child is this?" Her husband who had been reading a newspaper moments before she came in looked up and gave her a questioning look.

"I found it." She responded in whispers, breathing heavily.

"Elizabeth you found a baby? Who lost it? Are you out of your mind?" Her husband who had sat up in his seat and dropped the newspaper he was reading bombarded her with questions.

"Sammy calm down. I went out now to dispose the dustbin and I saw some identical vehicles leaving a car on the road so I went to check what was happening and I found a dead man and woman, probably this child's parents."

"Elizabeth, this your fearlessness will not put us in trouble one day." Her husband said disgusted. "What do you then intend to do with it then?"

"Let's call the police first." Elizabeth said and brought out her phone.

"Hide your caller identity please." Her husband warned.

"Hello, there's been a murder on Abubakar road and two people are dead. Come quickly please." She said all together and ended the call. "Let's keep the baby".

"What? What will you tell the neighbours? Even if we don't have kids of our own, we can't just turn up with this one overnight. We'll release the baby if anybody puts up claims." Her husband said with a tone of finality in his voice.

"Victor, the murder of Alex and his wife has just been announced on the news and no baby was mentioned." The man called 'The President' said.

"Errm yes, maybe the press overlooked it." Victor stammered.

"Ha ha," the president chuckled. "Overlooked indeed." Call me your boys.

"Yes sir." Victor left and came back with other members of his gang. Four young men.

"Thank you for a job poorly done. How you'd have missed a whole human being as big as a day-old baby beats me and that only shows how far you're willing to go to show me how incompetent you are." He raged and paused for effect. All the men looked downcast. "You're payments have been made into your bank accounts and I hope you all have made provisions for your next of kins to be able to withdraw from your account." The hidden smile on the men's lips turned to hidden smiles of confusion. "Victor." 'The President' called.

"Yes sir." Victor, the leader of the gang answered and stood at attention.

"Now you all will go very far away from here and kill yourselves as much as can kill and die. If any of you is able to return, fine and if none of you is, fine." He said.

All the men looked at each other in fear.

"And don't even think you can escape, you know why of course." 'The President' added with an evil grin and walked out of the room before any of the men could make an attempt to plead. They couldn't defy the order because in the middle of their chests close to their hearts is a tracker which shows where each man is and whether he's living or not. The tracker can't be removed by unknown doctors. The five of them sat down helplessly.

Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by ARareGem(f): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
My Boys! cheesy
Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by Dygeasy(m): 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: My Boys! cheesy
kiss
Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by AbuMikey(m): 12:19am On Oct 27, 2013
Nuges11: Nice one. Following.

chistar01: Hmmm.. Following.

Gialmine: Melikey cool

Y'all take a seat, while Myself and Dygeasy do what we can on this piece winkwink

Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by AbuMikey(m): 12:22am On Oct 27, 2013

You ain't going nowhere angry , take this Plastic Chair [size=26pt] \_ [/size] and seat on it! tongue

Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by AbuMikey(m): 12:25am On Oct 27, 2013
homesteady: cool

Nigellus_Hosan:

Sit down n stop blocking my road

Mah Nighaz!! cheesy

Your presence is highly appreciated oo grin

Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by AbuMikey(m): 12:36am On Oct 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: My Boys! cheesy

Realest badosky ever! Ek'abo kiss Ef'okan bale,Ile lewa smiley

Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2013
Not my type of story but goodluck . undecided
Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2013
fr0nt sit...*grabs my al0m0 nd fried meat*
Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by AbuMikey(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2013
Khalessi: Not my type of story but goodluck . undecided

If I slap You ehn, You faint!! angry

Nor worry, after this one, I go write erotica for You.tongue

Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
I guess you didn't read to the part where I said good luck....you are too volience embarassed
Abu Mikey:

If I slap You ehn, You faint!! angry

Nor worry, after this one, I go write erotica for You.tongue

Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
I wish i could get a push notif anytime u update @ mikey
Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by AbuMikey(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2013
Lazy boys starting lazy things.... grin grin
Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by AbuMikey(m): 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen: Lazy boys starting lazy things.... grin grin

You just lost the respect I've got for You!!!

Re: Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } by AbuMikey(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2013

....Abu Mikey is typing....

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Novel by Nona David (FEDDIE GIRL) / When You Are 58 Don't Go To Abuja / The Story Of The C.E.O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.