Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Nigerians! Predict The Music Future Of This New Talent; What Do You Think? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Nigerians! Predict The Music Future Of This New Talent; What Do You Think? (521 Views)

How To Make Money Quick In The Music Industry As A Record Label/producer..,,,, / T.REX RECORDS Is Signing Up New Talent / Music Producer Ready To Work With New Talent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians! Predict The Music Future Of This New Talent; What Do You Think? by ThaBrainiaC: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2013
Hey guys,
Introducing this fresh name in the music scene "Brainiac Tha SpaceChild". I don't expect you to have heard of him(me). I've been working on some songs and am really adventurous with my music singing all kinds I lay hands on(or lay mouth on.lol.) Here's the link to my hulkshare page www.hulkshare.com/thabrainiac leave comments and tell me what you think about my music and whether or not you think I'll "blow"!
Here's the link to my latest song:
Listen: http://old.hulkshare.com/ap3xjrv6ayv4
Download: http://old.hulkshare.com/dl/ap3xjrv6ayv4
(one-click easy download)
So be my Judge! Thanks.

Twitter: www.twitter.com/thabrainiac
Fb: www.facebook.com/thabrainiac

(1) (Reply)

Join The Umg Family !!! Check Out The Lastest Additions To The Family !! / New Music: Cashlord- Blessings / Music: Scratch It - Toopresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.