Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,845 members, 7,956,171 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Is This Legitimate? Text From Mtn And Mansard Insurance- Life Insurance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is This Legitimate? Text From Mtn And Mansard Insurance- Life Insurance (3871 Views)

The Goal Of Providing Product Suggestions To A Client On Life Insurance / Why Is Life Insurance Important? / Graduate Earn Real & Legitimate Cash Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Legitimate? Text From Mtn And Mansard Insurance- Life Insurance by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2013
Good morning, i received a text from mtn about one MANSARD INSURANCE
You can now enjoy a life insurance cover of N350, 000 for just N15/day with MTN Y.ello Cover. Send LIFE to 770 now for free! From MTN with Mansard Insurance
and was about to delete it thinking its one of this mtn useless sms. Life insurance of 350, 000 wit a daily deduction of N15? I was curious but interested. However, i remembered a thread- How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians -https://www.nairaland.com/1489204/how-pension-managers-cheating-nigerians??p=1??. The thread highlighted how nigerians are cheated and this raised my doubts about this life insurance scheme. Googled MANSARD INSURANCE and i found that it was formerly GT ASSURANCE now in the hands of some foreigners. Now my question-
1. Is MANSARD INSURANCE under NAICOM different from INSURANCE company under PENCOM?

2. Those that were under GTASSURANCE now MANSARD INSURANCE, how are you being treated?

3. This LIFE INSURANCE when will one have access to it, 10, 20 years time?

Thanks for your response.
Re: Is This Legitimate? Text From Mtn And Mansard Insurance- Life Insurance by titusodem: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2013
hisblud: Good morning, i received a text from mtn about one MANSARD INSURANCE and was about to delete it thinking its one of this mtn useless sms. Life insurance of 350, 000 wit a daily deduction of N15? I was curious but interested. However, i remembered a thread- How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians -https://www.nairaland.com/1489204/how-pension-managers-cheating-nigerians??p=1??. The thread highlighted how nigerians are cheated and this raised my doubts about this life insurance scheme. Googled MANSARD INSURANCE and i found that it was formerly GT ASSURANCE now in the hands of some foreigners. Now my question-
1. Is MANSARD INSURANCE under NAICOM different from INSURANCE company under PENCOM?

2. Those that were under GTASSURANCE now MANSARD INSURANCE, how are you being treated?

3. This LIFE INSURANCE when will one have access to it, 10, 20 years time?

Thanks for your response.

Hi Hisblud,
I am Mansard Insured. I have been in the program since 2009 and i choose the life insurance scheme. I have never been treated somehow and I do enjoy my premium payment. As to when you can have access to your insurance plan,I think you visit any GTBank Branch, because it can be base on your agreement whether 2,3,4.......... years. Thanks.
Re: Is This Legitimate? Text From Mtn And Mansard Insurance- Life Insurance by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
titusodem:

Hi Hisblud,
I am Mansard Insured. I have been in the program since 2009 and i choose the life insurance scheme. I have never been treated somehow and I do enjoy my premium payment. As to when you can have access to your insurance plan,I think you visit any GTBank Branch, because it can be base on your agreement whether 2,3,4.......... years. Thanks.

thank titus... at least some of my doubts has started clearing... but wait you said GTBank branch? i tot they handsoff GT Assurance therefore it is not under their control anymore... i dont get it.. can you explain further?

Secondly, the life insurance thing, what is really insured? my business, work, family etc and i hope people wont have headache when one wants to access his/her funds... please clarify further with anything that you think might be of benefit... thanks once again
Re: Is This Legitimate? Text From Mtn And Mansard Insurance- Life Insurance by fckyourman: 12:09am On Oct 27, 2013
MTN AND THIER WAHALA
Re: Is This Legitimate? Text From Mtn And Mansard Insurance- Life Insurance by kolokolobi(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
If I understand your post it says life insurance...meaning you'd have to be dead first and your next of kin can make claims. The one you get paid on maturity is an anuity. I'm not an insurance expert so I'm open to corrections.
Re: Is This Legitimate? Text From Mtn And Mansard Insurance- Life Insurance by DonaTee(f): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pls how do I unsuscribe? Wen dey sent me d text to subscribe dey didn't tell me I wil b payin rental of 15naira daily jus for dem to cut it today.
Abeg I wan unsubscribe. No b for my pocket abeg. D airtime I load is enuff for dem to knw deir customers who deserve it or berra stil let dem do it on lottery basis.

Sm1 help me!! I wan unsubscribe undecided
Re: Is This Legitimate? Text From Mtn And Mansard Insurance- Life Insurance by rozoh(m): 2:02am On Jan 10, 2014
@donatee, kindly text STOP to 770

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Low Interest LOAN / Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations / Do you know you can earn unlimited Ethereum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.