Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria (1692 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by Infoseye(m): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
If you are interested in buying smartphones and android PC's on Ebay.co.uk I can assist. All I need is the item number of the item you wish to purchase and the rest will be sorted out.

Payment method: Deposit to Gtbank account or Paypal, I accept both payment method.

Delivery method: I make use of DHL service which takes 3 working days & http://www.bilexinternational.com takes 5-10 working days.

I make use of Express Courier called Bilex International you can contact them regarding there charges visit http://www.bilexinternational.com I

Here is my BBM PIN: 7C0A3305 Lets chat and discuss more, currently orders I would be taking are tablet pc's, smartphones, handheld games such as PSP's etc nothing to large and heavy unless you are willing to pay the price.
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by Infoseye(m): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2013

Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by Infoseye(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2013

Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by mambani: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
can u help me get a galaxy note 8.0 with 3g capability?
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by otikpoko(m): 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
Infoseye long time.

Nice thread.

Following smiley
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by otikpoko(m): 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
What is your exchange rate to Naira?
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by Jayetiti(m): 6:37am On Nov 30, 2013
mambani: can u help me get a galaxy note 8.0 with 3g capability?

08023052894 add me on whatsapp
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by tatooboy: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Infoseye: If you are interested in buying smartphones and android PC's on Ebay.co.uk I can assist. All I need is the item number of the item you wish to purchase and the rest will be sorted out.

Payment method: Deposit to Gtbank account or Paypal, I accept both payment method.

Delivery method: I make use of DHL service which is expensive but to me its worth it and stress free, you will receive your purchased item within 3 days or if you have a family member abroad you want it picked up on your behalf that option is welcomed too.

I make use of Express Courier called Bilex International you can contact them regarding there charges visit http://www.bilexinternational.com I have nothing to hide just want to help out you guys out there that need assistance in stuff like this.

Here is my BB PIN: 7C113EFD Lets chat and discuss more, currently orders I would be taking are tablet pc's, smartphones, handheld games such as PSP's etc nothing to large and heavy unless you are willing to pay the price.

Give your ipad some style in the office with the new desktop charging stand docking charger table stand and the universal portable 270 degree rotable holder stand for tablet PCs.

In high demand.

Stock is Limited.

For purchase details, call 08033028598

Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by Infoseye(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2013
otikpoko: Infoseye long time.

Nice thread.

Following smiley

Yea thanks....been ages since I visited NL, I got a mail from someone asking for a phone to be sent, whoever it is please lets discuss here since am not on whatsapp and you are also not on BBM
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:29am On Dec 10, 2013
1. Do u do items on auction
2. Whats ur exchange rate
3. Do u send d items to d buyer's location or u have a last bus stop smewer in Nigeria
4. How much do u charge to ship a smartfone
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by Adinije(f): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
what is the cost of shipping a laptop via dhl
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by Infoseye(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: 1. Do u do items on auction
2. Whats ur exchange rate
3. Do u send d items to d buyer's location or u have a last bus stop smewer in Nigeria
4. How much do u charge to ship a smartfone

Here are your answer:

1. Yes I do items on auction but on the condition that you have to send me the money before I place a bid the item, why you may ask is because I have bidded on items and won. Then customers come back saying its higher than there budget, so since then I have stopped unless you send the total amount you can afford then I have confidence to bid based on your budget sent.

In the case I dont win the bid I can hold on to the money and bid on a similar item and buy it or send you back your money its your choice.

2. What do you mean by whats my exchange rate? I guess its pounds we are dealing with here since the auctions are based on pounds.

3. Yes I send it to your door step via DHL, I dont deal with any other service than DHL its a bit expensive but you get your item with 3 working days but out side that its 5 to 10 working days I hear thats what other carrier services are doing here.

4. It all depends on DHL how much they charge to ship phones, laptop etc. I charge N1500 for my service I rendering its fixed on any item.
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by Infoseye(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
Adinije: what is the cost of shipping a laptop via dhl

Last I checked on the website I use and I recommend is http://www.bilexinternational.com/ I use it frequently to send items back to nigeria.

They weigh the item by kile and they charge 3.50(pounds) per kilo plus handling fee which is 20pounds and it takes 5-10 working days with Obilex service but with DHL its 35 pounds per kilo and it takes 3 days to get to your home address which i think is much better to me. The minimum that can be sent is 10kg.

My own service fee is just a token of N1500
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by Infoseye(m): 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
You can contact www.bilexinternational.com direct and ask for the prices for yourself I have nothing to hide, I just want to help you guys back in Nigeria that would like to buy off stuff from Ebay.

Here is my BBM PIN: 7C0A3305 we can chat and discuss more on BBM.
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
Thanks for ur reply. I meant exchange rate of pounds to naira
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by Infoseye(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
As at today its 260 you can check this on google or any reliable local currency exchange dealers.
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by Randerl: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
guy long time. bookmarked.
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by Balloa1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Can you pls get me samsung galaxy tab 2 or 3? Pls mail me to ballo4all@gmail.com
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by Infoseye(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2013
Balloa1: Can you pls get me samsung galaxy tab 2 or 3? Pls mail me to ballo4all@gmail.com

Do you want brandbew or used?
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by Infoseye(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2013
Randerl: guy long time. bookmarked.

Thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:27am On Dec 19, 2013
Infoseye:

Last I checked on the website I use and I recommend is http://www.bilexinternational.com/ I use it frequently to send items back to nigeria.

They weigh the item by kile and they charge 3.50(pounds) per kilo plus handling fee which is 20pounds and it takes 5-10 working days with Obilex service but with DHL its 35 pounds per kilo and it takes 3 days to get to your home address which i think is much better to me. The minimum that can be sent is 10kg.

My own service fee is just a token of N1500

1. So if I buy a fone (fones dnt weigh up to a kilo). Would it be shipped? U said minimum is 10kg
2. If yes, Wat would be d respective shipping fee of both companies
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by mavinc4u(f): 7:58am On Dec 19, 2013
wow, N1500 for the service? this is the cheapest i have seen on this thread if you ask me
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by 247cheapgadgets: 9:01am On Dec 19, 2013
Only phones n laptop? Accessories nko?
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by Infoseye(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2013
mavinc4u: wow, N1500 for the service? this is the cheapest i have seen on this thread if you ask me

Yea I know will increase it later on but for now it's cheap just to help you guys out.
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by Infoseye(m): 7:53am On Dec 20, 2013
247cheapgadgets: Only phones n laptop? Accessories nko?

Is what you see is what you get on eBay, if your item comes accessories sure why not if it does not then thats what you get.
Re: Pre-order Your Smartphones & Tablets Pc's On Ebay From UK To Nigeria by Infoseye(m): 7:55am On Dec 20, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: 1. So if I buy a fone (fones dnt weigh up to a kilo). Would it be shipped? U said minimum is 10kg
2. If yes, Wat would be d respective shipping fee of both companies

Yea I know it sucks unless you have a courier service that is cheaper or someone in London that I post too or pick it up on your behalf I don't know of any company I can trust I been using this company for a while.

(1) (Reply)

Noorani Magic Ring Sangoma And Traditional Healer +27785561683 / Dell Vostro 1540 Core I3 2.53ghz 4gb Ram 320hdd Webcam, Bluetooth / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 In Pristine Condition For Sale +16GB Sdcard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.