Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Ladies! Check Out How Kim Kardashian Lost Her Baby Weight In Four Months. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies! Check Out How Kim Kardashian Lost Her Baby Weight In Four Months. (758 Views)

My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor / How To Drastically Reduce Weight In 21 Days By Eating 2 Kinds Of Food / Price Of Edmark Meal Replacement Therapy For Losing Weight 07085055001 Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Check Out How Kim Kardashian Lost Her Baby Weight In Four Months. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
Kim Kardashian has more to celebrate than a spectacular Sunday proposal in San Francisco that saw a 15-carat flawless cushion cut, class D diamond being slipped onto her ring finger by Kanye West.
The mother of the one of the most influential babies in the world says that Pregnancy for her was a lot tougher than people saw on her show or from magazines. she says. She said getting back to feeling like herself just makes her feel good again. It's all about feeling your best kimmy.
The reality star who gave birth to one of the most influential babies gives credit to Atkin diet and regular exercise.I know some of us are just hearing about this diet for the first time. Well, don't worry, let me break it down a lil for you ( hahaha I ve actually tried it once, but fell off the wagon).
Please checkout what Atkin is all about, and more pics of Kim on this link.
http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/10/women-check-out-how-kim-kardashian-lost_26.html

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Red Wine. / Things We Don't Know And What We Can Do About Ebola Viruse / Germany Quarantines Suspected Ebola Patient From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.