Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

New Music: Angelique Kidjo Ft ASA - EVA - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music: Angelique Kidjo Ft ASA - EVA (1336 Views)

Video: Korede Bello Ft Asa - Somebody Great (official Video) / Music: Angelique Kidjo - Eve Ft. Asa DOWNLOAD / Angelique Kidjo Ft. Asa – Eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Angelique Kidjo Ft ASA - EVA by tnature: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Pwlybh7VkGo/UmwArDh2COI/AAAAAAAACg0/8WywYBKpg1s/s640/angelique-kidjo.jpg[/img]

Two African music power women come together to deliver this ode to the African woman. Here we hear the "Wombolombo" madam, Angelique Kidjo with her sonorous voice blend perfectly with Asa's to deliver some great music

The Beninese icon Angélique Kidjo returns to diva-dom with her album titled EVE as an ode to women across the continent. The collaboration rich Eve is set to be released early next year through 429 records features the joint efforts of Vampire Weekend‘s Rostam Batmanglij, Kronos Quartet, NOLA legend Dr. John, as well as Kenyan and Beninese women’s choirs. The first single “Eva” (not to be confused with the album name) showcases a double dose of vocals from Nigerian/French soulstress Asa.

LISTEN AND ENJOY
Re: New Music: Angelique Kidjo Ft ASA - EVA by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
nice! me likey smiley. that other girl was just spoiling the song though angry

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Hardcore Rap Music For Me / Frank Edwards Ranked 3rd Most Popular Nigerian Artiste In Recent Survey / I Want To Learn How To Create Beats And Do Music.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.