Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

How Do I Start Bulk SMS BUSINESS? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start Bulk SMS BUSINESS? (577 Views)

Steps to Create a Bulk SMS Business And Turn It Into A Source Of Passive Income / Help On Bulk Sms Business / Help! Please: I Want To Start Bulk Sms Business But Don't Know Which: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start Bulk SMS BUSINESS? by twaintoy(f): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
I want to start bulk sms business and i don't know how to go about it.
How does it work? What do i need to get it started? What are the things to avoid? And many more.
If you are into the business successfully, please, kindly put me through.
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Start Bulk SMS BUSINESS? by Chlbenze: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
Also need those info
Re: How Do I Start Bulk SMS BUSINESS? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
If you r still interested in the bulk sms business just request the manuals from onlinebusinessmanual@gmail.com. It would cost you a token but at the end you would reap benefits
Re: How Do I Start Bulk SMS BUSINESS? by twaintoy(f): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2013
charlesblaze: If you r still interested in the bulk sms business just request the manuals from onlinebusinessmanual@gmail.com. It would cost you a token but at the end you would reap benefits
Can i get the manual without paying d token?
Re: How Do I Start Bulk SMS BUSINESS? by treasureboy: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
The market for bulksms business is very huge; profit is encouraging too. You can go into the business in two ways; either as a Reseller of someone's bulksms store or by having ur own hosted bulk sms store or site.

However; having ur own peronalized store is key and more profitable as people visit ur sms store/site directly to order sms. You also set ur price too. U may decide to sell per unit sms N3 or even N4. Pls dnt be too expensive as the competetion in the business is high. The secret of the biz is high turnover and not price!
Considering you have just #10 churches or campaign that orders 1000 units at the rate of N4 per unit on weekly bases; that will be 1000 x 10 = 10,000 units by N4 = N40,000 per week for only ten clients. Mind you ur cliental can increase gradually. u can be smilling to the bank weeky.

We can take u by the hand to design ur own personalised sms site/store and launch this business plus how you can generate clients that will be ordering sms frm ur store on weekly bases, making u make fast profit.

'Learn to take action'

I will see u @ the top!

Serious Inquiries only:

Legit Assets Co.
#15 Orazi Rd; Port Harcourt
07063249904; 08188573805

(1) (Reply)

ARM To Launch Nigeria's First Infrastructure Fund With $250m / Emefiele Emerges ECOWAS Central Banks Governors’ Chair / Make Easy Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.