Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Using Bbm On Android Phones Including Tecno - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Using Bbm On Android Phones Including Tecno (657 Views)

BBM on iPhone and related issues / BBM On Android And Related Issues / How Can I Used BBM On Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Bbm On Android Phones Including Tecno by Alameen3: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,

I received a mail from Blackberry on 23rd October, 2013 on the availability of BBM on Android phones starting from Samsung on the stated date and other Android and Smartphones to follow on 25th.

Yesterday was 25th and all my friends using Androids have not been able to download the messenger despite the official announcement by Blackberry.

I will be grateful if this honourable forum could share with me and other Nigerians, your experience in downloading BBM to your Androids (successful or not). I am tired of BB battery problems and is going to be a pleasure if I have an Android with BBM.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Sreenshot On Ur Andriod Phone.. / Mobile Phone Charger That Uses Human Blood To Charge A Device / BB Tourch 2 9k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.