Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. (29422 Views)

Overseas Buyers Of African Foodstuff / Overseas Buyers Of African Foodstuff / List Of Overseas Buyers Of African Foodstuff Like Gari, Yam Flour,yam,cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by freby(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2008
As a member of an online trade forum, I have been able to come accross some genuine overseas importers who are desperately looking for exporters of some of the raw materials we have in abundance in Nigeria. These companies are looking for these products in large quantities and since I have not been successful in my attempts to secure funding to get some of these raw materials, I have simply complied them as a report which I would like to give nairalanders who are exporters or anyone simply interested in exporting.

So if you are interested in getting the details of these foreign importers, just send me an email and drop your here requesting for the details exportriches@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by freby(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2008
Hi exporters,

Here are some of the raw materials these companies need in Abundance
[center]
[list]
Gold dust,
cashew nuts
Steam Coal
structural steam scraps
Metal scraps
Honey
Vegetables and Fruits
Gall Stones#
Gems and Jewelry
Anthracite Coal
Palm oil
Chemicals
Mineral water
carbon black
Tantalite
Iron Ore
Copper Ore
Zircon Sand
Artefacts
Maganese Ore
Lead Ore
Gold Dust
Rough Diamond
Petroluem
Beads and Other jewelries
African Lace and Damask[/li]
[/center]]

The list is not exhaustive but that's just some of them. So if you know where to source for these materials and are ready to do genuine business then these companies are ready to do with you. It's needed in large quantities.

Just mail me for more info and get the free report.
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by freby(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2008
just send me an email or PM for the full report. thanks.
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by hassan123(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2008
I have money. Once you have the idea, I will partner with you. But the condition is that there shouldn't be any delay in getting the cash after supply. Call me on 08036596080
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by freby(m): 4:20am On Jul 18, 2008
If you have money, then its good for you. I have run around but couldn't meet the requirements and so I gave up. I'm willing to give it up to those who can export because me I no get the resources and especially because I am about rounding up in school. If you have money, then you can do it yourself.
Just this evening, a friend of mine serving up north brought me a deal for onions in large quantities, looking for buyers. There's an overseas market for this if you can process this, then I can link you up. I am not looking for investors, just looking for genuine investors who want to supply and get paid.

So if you are interested mail me.
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by dayo1401: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2008
i could get you buyers that are ready and wil demand more than u need. am into importing exporting myself and am member of an international buyers forum.
Lets work out a deal on the available products u need ,terms and conditions of business, the amount you have to invest so we could knwo the volume of sales.
am talking about real big sales. i will get you ready and consistent buyers. as u want.
contact me on sanyadayo@yahoo.com if indeed u are ready and sincere.
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by presi: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2008
I have been wanting to go into export business for a while but i could not manage to get the informations leading directly to this potential buyers. It will be nice if i can get these informations and hopefully see if this can rekindle my interest.
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by engineboy: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2008
i have gem and precious stones, if u need the in any qty call me on
07035231822, i dont talk much
i reside in ph
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by freby(m): 12:52am On Aug 02, 2008
Pls, all those who have sent me mails for the report bear with me, I've been too busy with school work which has just been bombarding us and my internet connection is presently messing me up. I have no connection at the moment and had to do this from a cafe. As soon as I am done with these tests, I would send the report. I had to do this from a cafe.

I am trying my best to verify every company on the database to make sure they are for real too so una would get paid. I would send them next week unfailingly. Thanks.
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by freby(m): 2:00am On Aug 09, 2008
Here's a sample of some of the requests of this overseas importers, I would have simply love to post the contacts here but I fear some people might do otherwise with it. Don't blame me, I am presently using a cybercafe as I write and the rate at which I see these guys running scams makes me scared because even if you show them some solid opportunities, they would abuse it.

Sample request 1;

''We are looking for tin ore with at least 60% tin content. Exporters of tin ore with minimum of 60% Tin content should contact us as soon as possible.''

Sample request 2,

SOUTH PACIFIC GEMS & JEWELRY ARE URGENTLY NEEDED!!!

We need suppliers of quality sterling silver and 18 karat gold jewelry. We are a large wholesale company based in Australia. Supplying Australia, New Zealand and America with quality Australian opals and jewellry. We currently looking for a supplier of quality jewellery at competitive prices. If you can offer any of these services, please contact us via email.''

Sample request 3:

YELLOW RAW BEES WAX NEEDED IN IRAN!
I need very serious exporters of natural raw bees wax who can offer in containers to contact us with detailed product information. Please a sample shall be needed very quickly.

Sample request 4:

CASHEW NUTS WANTED!
We are intrested in buying raw cashew nuts of any origin. Kindly send us your best offer with specifications for CNF Cochin India. Quantity will be up to 5000 MT. Payment will be by L/C or as per your requirements. We are awaiting your feedback.
Thank you.

Sample Request 5:

ZIRCON SAND, TANTALITE, TANTALUM, NEEDED IN INDIA, USA, CHINA, JAPAN AND PAKISTAN!

Please quote your best lowest FOB price from Port Lagos. All serious and Capable exporters of these minerals should without delay contact the agent on

Sample Request 6:

IRON ORE NEEDED IN CHINA!

What is the CNF Rate for your iron ore in chinese port. I have two contracts already on my hands and target price is $83 USD cnf to China. If you can, please contact me immediately. R.V.SECKAR. O 98407-03868

Sample Request 7:

11. CHEMICALS NEEDED IN SOUTH AFRICA!
These are the specifications we require. Please inform us about your capacity of supply per month and your price at any port.
1. TM (AR) : 15% - 16% (Max)
2. IM (ADB): 6% - 9.6%
3. Sulphur (ADB): 0.8% - 1% (Max)
4. ASH (ADB): 10% - 12%
5. GCV (ADB): 6,330 KCKL/kg (Min)
6. VM (ADB): 38% - 42%
7. HGI (ADB): 43% - 49%
8. FC (ADB): 41% - 45%
9. Price Vessel : Required Soft quote
10. Payment System: LC

Sample Request 7:

ARTEFACTS NEEDED IN USA!
Do you have a web page that shows products available? I am looking for artworks that can be used as home decorations.

These guys are eagerly seeking this products. If you can do the wahala and supply them their needs, then you will be in money.

The last sample request I pasted is what I have been working on. The guy gave me an order for artworks that I couldn't fulfill, I have not mailed him since then because I just couldn't work it out. But I tell you there are enormous opportunities in just this sector if u know what you are doing. Infact, one guy in my area was said to have made his hit online when he sold some artefact's of the juju gods his family in the village used to serve to some Asians. The guy don transform the lives of the family built a house in the village, relocated his parents to an Estate and now goes abroad like water , (No go sell your family juju oh)

Nigeria is blessed in abundance with all these minerals for people to roam around seeking jobs. We have no business being poor but we must work it out ourselves because no one would do it for you.

To get the free report containing these databases, just send me a request and I will send it to you.
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by cxj0pt: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2010
Dear Mr.freby:

We are interested in buying large quantities of different grades of rare earth concentrate from Europe.

We appreciate that you would offer us rare earth concentrate from your country.

We look forward to hearing from your early reply.

Sincerely,

Mr. Bill

JunLian Technology and Industry Co., LTD
30/B, YinDong Building, 58, New JinQiao Road, PuDong District, Shanghai, China, 201206
Tel: +86-021-20234069
Fax:+86-021-20234030
Email:bill.t@junliantech.com
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by PrinceKwame: 4:55am On Dec 18, 2010
Hello,

We are currently having gold dust and gold dore bars that is ready to be exported.

Below are my contact information.
Name: Prince Kwame Nana
Email: princekwame.nana@gmail.com
Yahoo IM: princekwame.nana70
Phone Number: +233 247 595879
We are waiting your purchase interest and quick responses.
Best Regards,
Prince Kwame Nana

1 Like

Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2011
I NEED GOLD DUST OF ABOUT 1OOKG.
IF YOU CAN GET IT FOR ME, CONTACT ME ON PHONE
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by sarwana: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
looking for bead jewellery buyers and markets in nigeria on cash basis

please contact
imran142000@yahoo.com
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by papapee: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2012
pls ca you email us the contacts for the buyers of iron ore,manganese,zinc,copper,lead most especially local buyers
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by wills20008: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2012
Kind Attn: Buyers/Mandate,

We are searching in America,Europe and Asia for Alluvial Gold Dust Brokers/Buyers.So we are looking for buyers and an agent to sell our Gold Dust.If you are interested please contact me as soon as possible for more details, your commission is protected immediately after the contract is signed with us as an agent/broker.

Product- AU GOLD DUST
Purity- 92% OR BETTER
Karat- 22+ CARATS
Quantity- 30KG Trial Shipment and contract to be sign after.
Full Quantity- 260kg

PRICE:$38,000.00 PER KILOGRAM FOB and $45,000 CIF

PAYMENT CIF: 20% AFTER DELIVERY AND SUCCESSFUL INITIAL RANDOM TEST SAMPLE,THEN BALANCE PAYMENT OF 80% AFTER REFINERY SMELTING AND ASSAY REPORT.

TERMS OF PAYMENT FOB: The payment of the product will be done at the buyer’s destination after refinery. However 10% of the total cost will be paid by buyer to seller to cover Export Expenses and Documentation, and after buyer has been satisfied with the quality of goods and all the procedures, shipment will be effected within 72 hours. The balance of 80% will be paid based on the refinery’s report, 2 to 3 working days after goods has been delivered to buyer’s refinery.

OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS: A contract agreement stipulating terms and conditions of this transaction will be signed between seller and buyer. Buyer must arrive in Ghana to sign all business and legal documents in respect of the transaction and also use the chance to interact with management and physically ascertain the product.
Seller’s mandate will accompany buyer and the product to his destination upon receipt of the Export and Documentation Expenses.

PROCEDURE FOR CIF:

(1) Seller delivers CIF to UK/USA,MALAYSIA,HOLLAND and HONG KONG.
(2) Buyer meets Seller representative and do random test of Gold Dust.
(3) On successful random test, Buyer to pay 20% of total value of Products as cost of shipment.
(4) Seller representative and Buyer take Gold Dust to refinery for smelting and assay.
(5) Following satisfactory assay report from refinery, Buyer to make balance 80% payment to Seller via bank transfer.

Waiting for your email and call if you agree to any of the procedure on my contact details below:

Phone: 00233267507768
Email: E-mail:robwills15@yahoo.com

Sincerely Yours,

Mr.Robert Williams.
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by 4X4: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2012
If you also know expatriates in nigeria interested in artworks please contact me

Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by wysenas(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2012
Pls send d report to shaibonline@yahoo.com
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by 4X4: 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
Thanks will do that asap
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by abash336: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
hello, i have a solid or raw silver mineral resources for sell @ a very good and affordable price. and also any quantity of your choice i can supply. looking forward to do business
for more info:
abash336@gmail.com
+2348032890391
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by 4X4: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
paintings and carvings at
very cheap prices. paintings @ 30k.

Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by NabihaKhan: 10:00am On Jun 10, 2013
our company a export diffrent products can you intrusted working with me.this product also avalibal ball countaty
Iron Ore
Copper Ore
marbal stone
cashew nuts
Steam Coal
Vegetables and Fruits
Anthracite Coal
Mineral water
can you intrusted so contact us and send me your copmlite requaitement
Email:4fservices@gmail.com

[/quote]
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by NabihaKhan: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2013
kiss

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by Allenebosiem: 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hello,
Our company is interested in seeking buyers overseas for the following products:

Tin Ore (85% admositure level)
Lead Ore (90% admositure level)
Zinc Ore (85% admoisture level)
Palm oil.

We export and also do local trade.

Kindly reach me on aebosiem@gmail.com

We can make samples available upon request and verification of sincerity of a business prospect.

Please only people interested in these products should contact me.

Thank you,
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by vitalclues: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2013
I have both pure and impure silver for sale. Please you can contact buyers for me or give me directives on where to sell. Thanks. 08035095207
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by jidowu84: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
freby: Hi exporters,

Here are some of the raw materials these companies need in Abundance
[center]
[list]
Gold dust,
cashew nuts
Steam Coal
structural steam scraps
Metal scraps
Honey
Vegetables and Fruits
Gall Stones#
Gems and Jewelry
Anthracite Coal
Palm oil
Chemicals
Mineral water
carbon black
Tantalite
Iron Ore
Copper Ore
Zircon Sand
Artefacts
Maganese Ore
Lead Ore
Gold Dust
Rough Diamond
Petroluem
Beads and Other jewelries
African Lace and Damask[/li]
[/center]]

The list is not exhaustive but that's just some of them. So if you know where to source for these materials and are ready to do genuine business then these companies are ready to do with you. It's needed in large quantities.

Just mail me for more info and get the free report.

Please do send to jidowu84@gmail.com
Artefacts yapa for my side but my mind no go dia.
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by manuel1900: 1:02am On Aug 24, 2013
We have iron ore 10,000 MT, of Fe 67% magnetite,s.g 4.7, more can be available on demand.please do contact us if interested contact on 08096964486 or email manulex@gmail.com
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by fejiron: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU TO START TO BE GREAT! Visit: www.facebookcashbank..com
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by banky0503(m): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
jidowu84:
Please do send to jidowu84@gmail.com
Artefacts yapa for my side but my mind no go dia.

if na artifacts pls mail me at lordscope2@msn.com
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by banky0503(m): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
freby: Here's a sample of some of the requests of this overseas importers, I would have simply love to post the contacts here but I fear some people might do otherwise with it. Don't blame me, I am presently using a cybercafe as I write and the rate at which I see these guys running scams makes me scared because even if you show them some solid opportunities, they would abuse it.

Sample request 1;

''We are looking for tin ore with at least 60% tin content. Exporters of tin ore with minimum of 60% Tin content should contact us as soon as possible.''

Sample request 2, can u send me details on lordscope2@msn.com i will appreciate it bros

SOUTH PACIFIC GEMS & JEWELRY ARE URGENTLY NEEDED!!!

We need suppliers of quality sterling silver and 18 karat gold jewelry. We are a large wholesale company based in Australia. Supplying Australia, New Zealand and America with quality Australian opals and jewellry. We currently looking for a supplier of quality jewellery at competitive prices. If you can offer any of these services, please contact us via email.''

Sample request 3:

YELLOW RAW BEES WAX NEEDED IN IRAN!
I need very serious exporters of natural raw bees wax who can offer in containers to contact us with detailed product information. Please a sample shall be needed very quickly.

Sample request 4:

CASHEW NUTS WANTED!
We are intrested in buying raw cashew nuts of any origin. Kindly send us your best offer with specifications for CNF Cochin India. Quantity will be up to 5000 MT. Payment will be by L/C or as per your requirements. We are awaiting your feedback.
Thank you.

Sample Request 5:

ZIRCON SAND, TANTALITE, TANTALUM, NEEDED IN INDIA, USA, CHINA, JAPAN AND PAKISTAN!

Please quote your best lowest FOB price from Port Lagos. All serious and Capable exporters of these minerals should without delay contact the agent on

Sample Request 6:

IRON ORE NEEDED IN CHINA!

What is the CNF Rate for your iron ore in chinese port. I have two contracts already on my hands and target price is $83 USD cnf to China. If you can, please contact me immediately. R.V.SECKAR. O 98407-03868

Sample Request 7:

11. CHEMICALS NEEDED IN SOUTH AFRICA!
These are the specifications we require. Please inform us about your capacity of supply per month and your price at any port.
1. TM (AR) : 15% - 16% (Max)
2. IM (ADB): 6% - 9.6%
3. Sulphur (ADB): 0.8% - 1% (Max)
4. ASH (ADB): 10% - 12%
5. GCV (ADB): 6,330 KCKL/kg (Min)
6. VM (ADB): 38% - 42%
7. HGI (ADB): 43% - 49%
8. FC (ADB): 41% - 45%
9. Price Vessel : Required Soft quote
10. Payment System: LC

Sample Request 7:

ARTEFACTS NEEDED IN USA!
Do you have a web page that shows products available? I am looking for artworks that can be used as home decorations.

These guys are eagerly seeking this products. If you can do the wahala and supply them their needs, then you will be in money.

The last sample request I pasted is what I have been working on. The guy gave me an order for artworks that I couldn't fulfill, I have not mailed him since then because I just couldn't work it out. But I tell you there are enormous opportunities in just this sector if u know what you are doing. Infact, one guy in my area was said to have made his hit online when he sold some artefact's of the juju gods his family in the village used to serve to some Asians. The guy don transform the lives of the family built a house in the village, relocated his parents to an Estate and now goes abroad like water , (No go sell your family juju oh)

Nigeria is blessed in abundance with all these minerals for people to roam around seeking jobs. We have no business being poor but we must work it out ourselves because no one would do it for you.

To get the free report containing these databases, just send me a request and I will send it to you.

1 Like

Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by Raichutz: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
Thank you bros for your kindness in this information. please give me this information, I need it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adult Stuff Shop / Ultra Sound Scan Machine Imported From Germany Now In Lagos / How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.