Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

My Wife Is A Year Older- Happy Birthday Love! Please Drop Your Birthday Wishes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is A Year Older- Happy Birthday Love! Please Drop Your Birthday Wishes (3017 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is A Year Older- Happy Birthday Love! Please Drop Your Birthday Wishes by Mcfemad(m): 5:36am On Oct 27, 2013
In a world where it is increasingly difficult to get a loving and understanding partner and where it is believed that true love is hard to find; I found my wife. Meeting my wife wasn’t a joke, getting her to marry me was an hard nut to crack and when she finally did; she has loved me unconditionally, taking my proper care and making sure I become the best at whatever I set to do. God has been good to me and my household!

Where do I start to thank God and How? Oh God, thank you for giving me this woman who today is a YEAR OLDER under my ROOF. Today is My lovely wife, caring partner and my ever best friend’s first birthday since we became one- I am so happy for the faithfulness of God and his mercies, its been challenging and rough; but God has kept us strong and I am sure years ahead will be filled with abundance, multiple blessings, sound health, unlimited breakthrough and plenteous wealth.

Happy Birthday my one and only- your birthday is an opportunity to restate and renew my commitment to our marriage which will last and remain one till Jesus comes. I love you so much and I will keep loving you.

Oluwabukunolami, Happy Birthday to you and my best wishes. ***kisses and hugs***

Dear friends, your birthday wishes for my wife are important. Please drop them here. Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Year Older- Happy Birthday Love! Please Drop Your Birthday Wishes by RoyalRoy(m): 5:56am On Oct 27, 2013
------
Re: My Wife Is A Year Older- Happy Birthday Love! Please Drop Your Birthday Wishes by RoyalRoy(m): 5:57am On Oct 27, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MRS OLUWABUKOLA MCFEMAD....MAY YOU CONTINUE TO ENJOY GOD'S BLESSINGS IN ABUNDANCE!!

AMEN.

Where the party At ??

Expecting my cow tail and chicken head o!!!!
Re: My Wife Is A Year Older- Happy Birthday Love! Please Drop Your Birthday Wishes by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:59am On Oct 27, 2013
Hbd.llnp 2 her
Re: My Wife Is A Year Older- Happy Birthday Love! Please Drop Your Birthday Wishes by pendusky(m): 6:10am On Oct 27, 2013
Happy birttday to her eventhough i cant pronounce the name!!
Re: My Wife Is A Year Older- Happy Birthday Love! Please Drop Your Birthday Wishes by bellong: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2013
May you both live long enough to fulfill God's purpose...... Happy birthday to her.

Wishing her a life filled with joy, peace and fulfillment
Re: My Wife Is A Year Older- Happy Birthday Love! Please Drop Your Birthday Wishes by bolseas(f): 6:51am On Oct 27, 2013
Happy birthday mrs mcfemad.

May your heart desires be granted.

Long live ati prosperity.
Re: My Wife Is A Year Older- Happy Birthday Love! Please Drop Your Birthday Wishes by greatgod2012(f): 6:55am On Oct 27, 2013
Happy birthday to your wiffy. Wishing her everything she wish herself.

P. S.......@op, your profile picture, na real ghen ghen. Anything is possible.
Re: My Wife Is A Year Older- Happy Birthday Love! Please Drop Your Birthday Wishes by urchman101(m): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2013
HBD to her. Wishing her LLNP.....
Re: My Wife Is A Year Older- Happy Birthday Love! Please Drop Your Birthday Wishes by RoyalRoy(m): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2013
greatgod2012:

P. S.......@op, your profile picture, na real ghen ghen. Anything is possible.

It is a serious something.....Lollllz
Re: My Wife Is A Year Older- Happy Birthday Love! Please Drop Your Birthday Wishes by soulglo: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
Happy Birthday Mrs. McFemad
Re: My Wife Is A Year Older- Happy Birthday Love! Please Drop Your Birthday Wishes by PrinceAdepoju(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
I Wish Her Every Good Things Of Life...Happy Birthday, Mrs Mcfemad!

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wrong In Asking My Husband "How Are You"? / I Need A Marriage/sex Councelling / Mosque/Church Or Court/Registry Marriage .... Which One Is Better And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.