Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Ur Humble Advise Is Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ur Humble Advise Is Needed (674 Views)

A Reply To Dr Paul John's “another Ultimatum From JOHESU?”: Be Humble In Service / Urgent Advise Is Needed!!! I Have A Friend Down With Chickenpox What Can She Use / How Much Sleep Is Needed Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Humble Advise Is Needed by MAKABBEY(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2013
A frnd of my complain one strange symptons he has being experience 4 past 2weeks to me. He said he visited one of his galfrnd @ skul, for 3days, and wore a very tight boxer, to the extend dats d boxer begins to tore. He had sex with dis lady(unprotected) den after 4days of d act, he notice dat pores(etutu) is coming out of is manhood, and it do pain him if he want to unirate. Pls want cause this? The boxer, or the gal? Pls asp.
Re: Ur Humble Advise Is Needed by freecocoa(f): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2013
grin grin grin

Sorry I didn't mean to laugh but I just couldn't help it.

Why would he need to wear a boxers so tight that it tore? abi na the girl bum short him wear? Na wa o.

He should go get tested for STIs first.
Re: Ur Humble Advise Is Needed by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2013
MAKABBEY: A frnd of my complain one strange symptons he has being experience 4 past 2weeks to me. He said he visited one of his galfrnd @ skul, for 3days, and wore a very tight boxer, to the extend dats d boxer begins to tore. He had sex with dis lady(unprotected) den after 4days of d act, he notice dat pores(etutu) is coming out of is manhood, and it do pain him if he want to unirate. Pls want cause this? The boxer, or the gal? Pls asp.
Na Gonoreaha he contacted it frm d girl.I get d med call me 08173319366 if he reside in lag.
Re: Ur Humble Advise Is Needed by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 29, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Got Pregnant While On Depo Provera? / How Reliable Is Dermatologist Clinic Yaba / Natural Skin Exfoliating And Brightening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.