Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Olamide On A Rap Track With A Nairaland Star!who Killed It? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide On A Rap Track With A Nairaland Star!who Killed It? (888 Views)

New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy / Obaflow - Latest Hit Rap Track List / Don Jazzy's First Produced Track With Jay-z, Kanye & Beyonce - Lift Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide On A Rap Track With A Nairaland Star!who Killed It? by mars123(m): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2013
Come on wat do you think, you have to download the song to have an opinion na...Nigeria best stars are still underground.I'm an olamide fan that's y I put him on the track but he is gonna be my fan later in d future,if not already cus he keeps putting my lines on his dp!tnx bros.no doubt you all are...I'll shoot the video soon.download and tell me wat u think,u won't waste anything joor!
www./music/view.php?id=2705

(1) (Reply)

Watch Simeon, The Armless Bass Guitarist Performance (God Is Awesome) / Music: Phyno & Runtown – Anam-achi Vers-achi / Ice Prince To Drop N-word Remix Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.