Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich Stadium - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich Stadium (2403 Views)

Sunday Oliseh At Bayern Munich Stadium ( Allianz Arena) / Solomon Dalung Visits National Stadium Lagos (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich Stadium by Baddestguyp(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
Eleven men dressed in identical black robes were present in the stands to the surprise of bewildered fans at the Allianz Arena. A group of mysterious figures caused a stir in the crowd at Bayern Munich's clash with Hertha Berlin at the Allianz Arena on Saturday.
The 11 unknown men, each dressed in black robes and sat in a line, were spotted making strange synchronised gestures during the league match, which Bayern won 3-2. Situated six rows from the pitch just beside the halfway line in the stand opposite the broadcasting gantry, the group was also seen by TV viewers all across the world.
One fan, Torsten Schmidt, said: "It was very weird. They sat very still for a long time but then would hold their hands up together, or stand up in unison and then sit down again. Everyone near me was very confused. Some people laughed, some looked astonished. It was just very weird."
A key feature of their clothing was a circular symbol on the chest of their robes. It clearly resembled the logo spotted at a series of linked unexplained event over the past week. The same symbol has been seen at locations across the globe, starting with the appearance of a hologram on Rio de Janeiro's Sugarloaf mountain on Sunday, 20 October.
A three-metre football displaying the sign then gouged a huge hole in the turf at London's amateur football hub Hackney Marshes 24 hours later, while New York City's Times Square was struck by similar images on the tourist spot's world famous digital billboards.
Further sightings of the symbol have been witnessed in the Copacabana neighbourhood of Rio and on the Brazilian city's Santa Maria hill, but this is the first time that the mystery has spread to a professional football arena. Also repeatedly spotted at the locations has been the message: #WINNERTAKESEARTH Source - http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4363327 To see videos of these events :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgWKtJwkw4o&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzgWKtJwkw4o For the past one week i've been hearing about these strange events mostly in brazil. I think it has something to do with the winner of 2014 world cup to be held in brazil from the hashtag #winnertakesearth

Re: Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich Stadium by Baddestguyp(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
I still cant phantom why these men were not arrested on sight
Re: Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich Stadium by skyscraperTM(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
Don't get it twisted. They're retired clowns.
Re: Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich Stadium by Baddestguyp(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pictures from copacabana

Re: Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich Stadium by Baddestguyp(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pictures from hackney marshes

Re: Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich Stadium by Baddestguyp(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pictures from new york

Re: Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich Stadium by Baddestguyp(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pictures from sugarloaf mountain in rio

Re: Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich Stadium by Baddestguyp(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Don't get it twisted. They're retired clowns.
and they are doing it around the world?
Re: Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich Stadium by wasak(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
surely something is at hand!!!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich Stadium by hammedkola(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
E.N.D~T.I.M.E~T.H.I.N.G.S

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich Stadium by Forzap: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Baddestguyp: I still cant phantom why these men were not arrested on sight

arrest ke?for wat offence?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich Stadium by Screwface(m): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
I've been following this scary and weird happenings since last week when the holograms were first sighted. The shiiit is even getting weirder by the day. Who are these guys and what do they want kwanu? The 3 meter gauge whatever, how where they able to pull that stunt without being caught on camera?

someone called them "clowns", I honestly don't think they are. We are in for a ride this time around! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich Stadium by Baddestguyp(m): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2013
Forza p:

arrest ke?for wat offence?
they seem to be connected to the series of mysterious holographic images worldwide. They should have been at least questioned
Re: Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich Stadium by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 28, 2013
I see they are attached to football. Thank God i don't like football.
Re: Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich Stadium by Forzap: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2013
Baddestguyp: they seem to be connected to the series of mysterious holographic images worldwide. They should have been at least questioned

oh i see,aiit
Re: Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich Stadium by Forzap: 7:12am On Oct 28, 2013
Rukemi291: Thank God i don't like football.

ahhh,babez ur dulling ooo
Re: Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich Stadium by AbuMikey(m): 7:27am On Oct 28, 2013

Mysterious indeed!

I gats something for y'all on this issue wink

(1) (Reply)

Appreciating Mike Adenuga For Supporting Nigerian Football / Barcalona 60million Euros For Dimaria Rejected. / Is Movingbet A Scam Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.