Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Need A Fashion School Certification - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need A Fashion School Certification (977 Views)

How To Start A Fashion Blog. / Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) / Fashion School In Abuja And Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Fashion School Certification by lolotina: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
Please can anybody help to get a school in Lagos that can issue me a Fashion school certification

Will really appreciate all the help i can get.

Pls add me on yahoo: joejonathan1@yahoo.com

Thanks you
Re: I Need A Fashion School Certification by EFOSAVAL(f): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
Valisimo fashions will give you certificate.....but only if you pass o grin
Go check them out www.valisimofashions.com

Pin -2B08881A

Watsapp- 08096577157 07083414341
Re: I Need A Fashion School Certification by lechiffre: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2013
lolotina: Please can anybody help to get a school in Lagos that can issue me a Fashion school certification

Will really appreciate all the help i can get.

Pls add me on yahoo: joejonathan1@yahoo.com

Thanks you

News!!! Just loaded and free of charge. Contact 232E12C2 now get more details
If you are interested in
Guide to open an Accessories Store
- Guide to Become an Actor 
- Guide to Become a Bridal Salon Owner
- Guide to Become an Event Planner 
- Guide to Become a Fashion Designer
- Guide to Become a Professional Photographer 
- Guide to Become a Fashion stylist
then let's get started.
Re: I Need A Fashion School Certification by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:44am On Nov 02, 2013
Here are some things you would learn from valisimo fashions b4 you get our certificate.

Valisimo fashions has 3major groups -1,Basic class,Advanced class and the last is applied class

Basic class.

With our 3months full time or 5months part time programme, students at our school will be thought how to identify basic sewing equipment functions/uses.measurement and principle guiding the process.cutting/principls guiding cutting.pattarn drafting ,sewing machine usage and lots of practicals on dreses tops blouses trousers for men and women shirts and many more.

Advanced class

The 6months full time or 8months part time programm gets even intence.it contains all from the basic class but we now add lots of practicals to the curiculum at this stage.you get to make wedding dresses you get to make jackets you get to concentrate on finishing on clothes such as your use of lining and interfacing.also you get to do embelisments on clothes.you also get to learn how to use harbadashary items to beautify garments.you will learn how to make clothes for male female and kids.

Applied class

The last group which is either 9months full time or 12 part time contain all from the absic class the advanced class and goes a step futher into learning how to run a fashion business.you get to what it takes to set up a lucrative fashion business. Eg types of fashion business,high street fashion (the once we call ready made) or couture fashion (tailor made or cut and sew type),how location and pricing will affect your fashion business as well as your clientel.advertising and fashion,raising fund to set up.(ROI) which means Returns On Investment. name selection and how it will affect you .for real I could go on and on.trust me there is a reason why our school is one of the best in lagos,not just for the fact that you will get a good deal interms of our tution and our promo offers but because we are dedicated to helping our students learn this beautiful trade called fashion designing cheesy

if you want more details
Add us on bb 2B08881A

Or go to our websit www.valisimofashions.com we also on fb www.facebook.com/valisimofashions
Our blog is www.valisimofashions..com

Re: I Need A Fashion School Certification by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:46am On Dec 08, 2013
grin yep we give our students cirtificate at the end of their programme

(1) (Reply)

Ashabygold Signature's / Ways To Look Simply Beautiful / Gold Chain/necklaces. Get Them Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.