Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll (13977 Views)

Poll: Who Is the Most Popular Member of Nairaland?

Seun: 50% (17 votes)
Eveseh: 5% (2 votes)
hot-angel: 11% (4 votes)
Rhodalyn: 8% (3 votes)
Other: 23% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. / Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know / Best Qualities of Nairaland Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2006
yeah!!! She needs to gather her filthy @$$ Outta here!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by diddy4(m): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2006
wow baby, who pissed u off?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by eldee(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by bluenubian(f): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2006
jus cause her name is errwhere dont mean jack, i could go around posting A B C D E as posts. my name would be errwhere too. what did she pay you to say that, these people with one post that come on here and think they automatically know everythings, sound very suspicious
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by diddy4(m): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2006
hey baby blue dont get worked up by dat yeye comment. just ignore it. many of us can pass hot-angels post if we post one one like say we no get brains.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by eldee(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2006
hey bluenubian, no need to start hatin, but what i said was from my own point of view as a new member. and besides eve doesn't go about postin rubish as u guys are tryin to potray
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by jgirl3: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2006
Okay if you're new, welcome.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by eveseh(f): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2006
eldee:

hey bluenubian, no need to start hatin, but what i said was from my own point of view as a new member. and besides eve doesn't go about postin rubish as u guys are tryin to potray

thank you,sweet compliment to my haters kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by diddy4(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2006
imagine, hisses
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by eveseh(f): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2006
welcome
eldee kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by bluenubian(f): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2006
hmm eldee

as a new member u have been here all this while as she has been posting huh
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by diddy4(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2006
good question
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by DaHitler(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2006
eldee:

ok let's just accept it eve owns nairaland, i'm a new member but her name is everywhere

If you mean "own", as in, making the highest useless post to useful post ratio, then yes, Eveseh owns Nairaland. In the 2 months I have been on this site, I have yet to see that girl make a single informational thread. In fact, I take that back, I have yet to see her make any thread. However, if it was to go around posting garbage with faulty grammar, then Eveseh is number ONE.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by diddy4(m): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2006
lmao, lol, dats gonn@ hurt. ouch. damnnnnnnnnn
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by jgirl3: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol  
Afeni, you and your honesty lipsrsealed
lol
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by diddy4(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2006
he is brutally honest.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by DaHitler(m): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2006
Guys, don't get me wrong. I love Eveseh, but I have to call a spade a spade.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol diddy cheesy cheesy brutally hoenst?? lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by jgirl3: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2006
Very very very brutal in his honesty.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2006
@Afeni

OuCH!!! that is gonna hurt just as diddy said cheesy

@eldee
shurruppppppppppp and watch grin

@blue
we make a good theme, U 2c and i cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by DaHitler(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2006
Rhodalyn, you are still talking?

Do you want me to say a few words about you? grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2006
Awwwww poor Eve Cant tackle Us cry she's a scardy-Cat cry we're too tough 4 her grin

Eve!! thats what Ur filthy @$$!! gets Once U start been stupidly proud!
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol Afeni cheesy cheesy cheesy

I bet it wouldnt be anything i havent already heard from ya tongue cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by diddy4(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2006
wonder what eve was feeling like. she aint tha shiit. we run this shiit and she aint even the tire we run it with.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol diddy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by jgirl3: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2006
dang, abeg make una take am easy on eve. These comments are painful enough to read
lol @ the tire thing
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by bluenubian(f): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2006
@afeni

i hate to agree with u , but goddamn it u r right, and watch she cant even defend herself but as soon as someone give her a stupid compliment , she'd be back to insert their quote and add another stupid remark.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by diddy4(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2006
i mean fo' real. u gotta be stable to be undefeatable. not some girl trynna talk like she is all dat. posting threads dat dont make no single atom of sense.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by ADESUWA(f): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2006
maybe we should just listen to those one day guys cos they just drop one post, cause controversy and they're off.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by DaHitler(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2006
ADESUWA, are you talking about me? undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by jgirl3: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2006
No i think she is talking about the new guy - eldee
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by bluenubian(f): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2006
@adesuwa
what about you , werent u the one that had this stupid wonderful idea suggesting eve was the MPM on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Riddles Time / PES 2013 Patch 2022 PC Full Transfer Best Graphics / Naija Quiz Show Episode #6 - Win N5,000!! Today September 12th 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.