Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Praise God For Me: My Job At Last - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Praise God For Me: My Job At Last (4179 Views)

Just Got A Job.. Praise God / My Job Interview Experience Today / How Shoki Song Cost Me My Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by ojobukola: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2008
Am so H A P P Y for you,but please can you tell me how the test was like am expecting a call from them anytime from now.C O N G R A T U L A T I O N
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by kokobilly: 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2008
I am happy you that only God has made it possib;e 4 u to get a job that fast.
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by abayd: 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2008
I join my post with that of all honourables in the nairaland family to say CONGRATULATIONS. Landers have said it all, let me just add this and it is a prayer' all the months you lost searching for a job, you shall recover in the shortest possible period in jesus name, amen'
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by damayor(m): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2008
thanks every one may yours come in Gods time

@ojo bukola

the test you can overcome with gmat but shine your eye all the same esp. d maths ,you get to write an essay on where you see yourself in five years and the things that motivate you ,thats about it but i feel the essay matters just a bit more so try and flow,no problem nothing do yu,peace
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by markmckay(m): 12:04am On Jul 13, 2008
congratulations. It is not easy at all . For one to be successful after waiting for a long time calls for happiness. Hope u will find the job exciting and challenging as well as rewarding
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by markmckay(m): 12:08am On Jul 13, 2008
Please I've been invited by Zenith bank for another interview after undergoing a chat and an interview previously. can anyone tell me how it goes? what to expect and how many interviewers do i need to contend with. The last time out was quite demanding with three men grilling me. I even thought I performed woefully but behold they've invited me again. Please i need info on what to expect
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by ihail(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2008
my broda! i thank God for U O!. No bodi reach Baba God O!
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by treasure03: 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2008
Thank God for your life Bro, but i want you to have this at the back of your mind that this is not by your power or by your might but by the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Just keep praising Him cos He is worthy of our praise. Congrats.

treasure03.
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by obybabe(f): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2008
Congrates for the appointment a year after NYSC.

You know one thing is to go to school, another is to finish and serve finally is to be attached to a firm or to get a job of your choice with better  and attracting renumeration.

This is your second step in work exposure, you know the NYSC is not the real thing rather this you have secured because here you are going to exhibit or explore all the skills you have gethered or acquired while in school.

This level is going to determine your next step in terms of greater height and opportunity.  If you can do well now by putting all effort to gain the practical skill of your cadre, it will benefit you and that is what is meant to be experience.  All this time you are theoretically oriented  or experienced but now we are looking at practical experience or orientation.

I pray that; that God whom you have acknowledged that granted you the grace to secure this job will take you to greater height and take you to kings, Amen. cool smiley cheesy
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by obybabe(f): 9:19am On Jul 14, 2008
Congrates, God has started a new thing life in you.

One thing is to go to school another thing is to finish and serve(NYSC) finally is to get an appointment of your choice and better renumeration.

Now you should be talking of practical experience or orientation and not theoretical experiences or orientations that was impacted in you in high institution.

My dear this level is going to determine your next step in the appointment cadre as in greater heights and opportunity. This is because with this exposure and experience you acquire what it takes to seek for job in highly reputable firms.

I pray that the God whom you acknowledged that grant you the grace to secure this job will still take you to greater heights in life if only you will trust and believe in HIM.

Keep moving and don't get faint. wink smiley cheesy cool
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by bestill(m): 11:48am On Jul 14, 2008
thank God for you. The Lord that has begun a good work in you will be faithful to complete it in Jesus name.

Mine Is the next Testimony,
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by amaky(f): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
congrates,,keep praying for us that are still searching
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by muyithomas(m): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2008
Congratulobia!
It is the right step in the good direction.You are going higher to grap more ground.Please if there was a promise to baba,quickly fulfill it. smiley
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by kellyhand1: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2008
Congratulation, May God use this as a stepping stone to your higher desires.
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by olaaluks: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2008
i really thank god for you.
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by Angelmart(f): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2008
I really thank God for you, but please don't ever give him excuse of time, continue to serve him especially in the face of your work. Congrats
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by pamela20: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2008
@poster many thanks 2 the almighty 4 everything
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by Olu22: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2008
I was just introduced to this site so i haven't quite got the hang of it but i would like to use this to advertise vacancies for civil engineers with highway design and supervision experience with a minimum of 3 years experience for IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT. Remuneration is better than what is obtained in the industry. Interested candidates should please call 08023181361 or 08023571172 as soon as possible.
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by chiemma: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2008
congrats, and keep praying for your good brothers in the house
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by zikabrown(f): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2008
My dear,
Congratulations oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.pls dont forget to always pay your tithe and God will keep promoting you.Ride on
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by abujabooks(f): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2008
Congrats. I thank God for you.
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2008
CONGRATS My guy.
It's not an easy feat.
You just found youself on the threshold, It's a stepping stone signaling better things to come.
Just be steadfast and never forget who you are.
You'll be there.
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by thefirm: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2008
@ damayor

I am very happy for you. I am presently employed eventhough and I know its really tough not being employed. i wish you good luck on your job.

take care
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by Boslo: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2008
Thank God,am happy for u.Why are you sounding like u av stayed at home for ages?You are so lucky to av gotten a job that early and there is nothing to be ashamed of. No shame in the first place.Pls work hard and pray and the sky is ur starting point cheers.
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by Amax(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2008
Congrats, when you begin to receive your salary don't forget to send gift regularly to you parent ok.
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by AP: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2008
i'm so happy for u.i have a similar testimony too.i just finished my NYSC Jan 2007 and got commissioned to the Nigerian Army July 2007 miraclusly. I made a vow to God that i would share this with who ever cares to listern to the good thing the lord has done for a miserable sinner like me and possibly recommend my remedy. For those who are Catholics and not there's a book i used to pray with before i got this job it is called, 'OUR LADY'S BOOK" Page 29 contains the prayer for Employment.i wish to stress that the prayer is very powerfull.Pray with Faith,Believe and Hope whatever job you are looking for you will definitely get.
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by queenex(f): 5:49am On Jul 19, 2008
Hapy 4 ya! TANK GOD
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by sollex(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2008
Thank God for what he has done for you.
Bros, Pray for us to !!!!!
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by alex406(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2008
I thank God for you oo,its not easy to make headway in life.
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by patpat: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2008
cogratulation cogratulation cogratulation cogratulation cogratulation cogratulation cogratulation cogratulation cogratulation cogratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by BangBang2(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2008
patpat:

cogratulation cogratulation cogratulation cogratulation cogratulation cogratulation cogratulation cogratulation cogratulation cogratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley

you typed congratulations ten times and u failed to realise your spelling is annoyingly wrong?!

what a disgrace, go back to spelling classes!! grin
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by Rosydebest: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2008
Contratulations Naija Bros am very happy for you its good to wait upon the Lord cos His time is always the best. But please always pay your tith and never relent in blessing others.
once more congrates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest On ICPC Recruitment / Eko Maintenance Limited Interview Invite / Industrial Training (IT) Opportunities For Computer Science/engineering Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.