Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,296 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

have You Gotten Your Bb Pin On Your Android? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / have You Gotten Your Bb Pin On Your Android? (509 Views)

Have You Gotten Your Free Airtel 100mb Awoof? / How To Find And Share Your PIN On The BBM For Android And Ios App / Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

have You Gotten Your Bb Pin On Your Android? by dryakson(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hello house,after downloading the android bbm,iregiustered with my email but uptil now they did not send the pin to my email.
Did yoiu guys experience such if no how did you go about yours?
Re: have You Gotten Your Bb Pin On Your Android? by walcolm(m): 7:10am On Oct 28, 2013
dryakson: Hello house,after downloading the android bbm, i registered with my email but up til now they did not send the pin to my email.
Did you guys experience such if no how did you go about yours?

just go to your BBM on the android and log in right now...you should be able to get in
Re: have You Gotten Your Bb Pin On Your Android? by dryakson(m): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
Thanks alot bros

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia U / Get Uk Numbers On Nigeria Lines( Any Line Is Available) / Airtel To Stop BB Plans On Other Devices - What The Way Forward????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.