Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. (3743 Views)

Brand Ambassadors Needed Nationwide / Vacancy! Vacancy!!(urgently Needed Nationwide) / Basic Car Diagnostics & Self-Car Management Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by Onekycarsystems: 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
Create a Job for yourself and others through Our Car Dignostic Tools and Service system.

Join us again for the August 3rd 2016 Training: for Basic Auto Diagnostics Training: call 08166044500 for details. Below are the details of our past training.

July 6th Proficient Auto Diagnostic Training was very successful: Register for the August 3rd 2016 Basic Auto Diagnostic Training. Call 08166044500 for details of Training.

Onekysystems Car Diagnostics and Maintenance Centre is an IT based Auto Engineering and Mechatronics company that creates solutions for car diagnostics, repair and maintenance with modern IT and easy-to-use tools. We are launching out a highly rewarding, self employment and job creation training/opportunity for Graduates with Engineering, Science and Numbers background

Why is this a great opportunity?
The innovation of introducing Computers in Car repairs and maintenance, and also the challenge whereby the traditional mechanics are not well equipped to use these computerized car tools for correct car maintenance have led to very high demand of IT based Car Diagnostics Services (which keeps increasing by the day) and has created a gap that mainly a certified diagnostics engineer can fill. Our Training seeks to raise a young of of Car maintenance and Diagnostics Engineers in all states in Nigeria.

Our Next scheduled training in Proficient Car Diagnostics Systems is for 6th July 2016! Based on. Popular demand.

Last. Training was held on 23rd June 2016

Packages/Tools and training include

1. Laptop Version OBD2 Cable/Software for Car Diagnosing
features
- Works on all cars from 1996 t0 today
- Clears the check engine light from your dashboard
- reads codes and directs you on how to repair the car based on codes collected
- covers all areas of the cars from the Engine to AC, Suspension, Chassis and transmission
- very Easy to use: Avoids guess work on car repairs
- Works with Laptop- XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac(laptop not included)
-Connects to car OBD2 and USB on Laptop

2. Smart Phone versions via Bluetooth adapter and App

- Works on all cars from 1996 t0 today
- Clears the check engine light from your dashboard
- reads codes and directs you on how to repair the car based on codes collected
- covers all areas of the cars from the Engine to AC, Suspension, Chassis and transmission
- very Easy to use: Avoids guess work on car repairs
- Works with Laptop- XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac(laptop not included)
-Connects to car OBD2 and USB on Laptop
- Runs on Android Phones and tabs, Apple Ipads and Windows phone

To Qualify for register for this training, Interested persons must
1. Have a background in Engineering, Sciences and Numbers disciplines
2. Have a laptop(recommended) or IPAD or any mobile Smart Phone or Android phone which will be used for diagnosing
3. Attend our Proficient Car Diagnostic training (PCDS)
4. Submit photocopies of ID Card and Educational Credentials.
5. Receive/Get a free Laptop version of OBD2 Car diagnostic tool/Kit and Pay a 0ne-off fee which includes Registration, training (PCDS), Installation Kit, Car Diagnostics Manuals and Follow/Open-line up services!
6. To function effectively a Car Diagnostics Engineer, you will need a service/customer point or partner with people who own such places e.g car wash place, mechanic workshop, car show room, an office or other appropriate spaces

Benefits of being this training
1. You can make up to 10k and above a day from car diagnosing
2. Get acquainted with other IT car maintenance tools aside from Diagnosing tools
3. Learn the different ways to make money through Car diagnostics
4. Customer support and referrals from Head office
5. Auto Technical support and knowledge upgrade
6. Other contingent benefits
7. Access to modern tools for professional car repair
8. Create jobs for people around you
9. Get Certified with Onekysystems as Proficient Car Diagnostics Professional (PCDP)
10. You can Operate this business as a Full time or part time income stream, or attend for servicing your own car!

Those who want to attend for their own cars must have a basic level of education and have understanding for numbers and technical terms.

Registration for our July 6th, 2016 Proficient Car Diagnostic System Training (PCDS)which will hold in Lagos is already on! For enquiries, office contact or to register please e-mail onekysystems@gmail.com or sms our training coordinator on 0816 604 4500 with the following details and also call for details and confirmation of your information receipt
A) Your Name and your Location in Lagos or Nigeria(Persons outside Lagos can attend the training).
B) If you have a laptop for the job or Android Phone
C) Availability for 6th July training in Lagos
D) Are you attending as a graduate or Car owner(for Personal purposes)
E) Your Course or Educational background
F) If you computer literate or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by Onekycarsystems: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
We have a new training date! Thursday June 23.

1 Like

Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by HephzibahO: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2016
Good Opportunity. I would like to make enquiries for fresh graduates who will need it to keep up before they serve or before they get jobs. And do you mean they can still have it as a part time business even after they secure full time jobs.
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by HephzibahO: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2016
Can we call the office lines by 5pm or 6pm today
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by HephzibahO: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2016
No one picked the calls during the evening period we called. Is the line a strict official line or mobile.
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by Onekycarsystems: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2016
HephzibahO:
Can we call the office lines by 5pm or 6pm today
We receive calls Mondays to Fridays 8:30am to 5pm but you can SMS at anytime. Thank you
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by Onekycarsystems: 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Registration is ongoing
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by Mlegend(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
I will like to register for this training. Thanks
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by HephzibahO: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mlegend:
I will like to register for this training. Thanks
I think you have to call their line or send them a mail to register.
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by Mlegend(m): 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
HephzibahO:
tanks have done dt...
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by HephzibahO: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mlegend:
tanks have done dt...
ok
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by Onekycarsystems: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
HephzibahO:
Please always add your phone number to the list of things you are sending, if you are sending a mail. this will enable us reach you as fast as possible.
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by HephzibahO: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2016
We are waiting for details on the Thursday .
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by HephzibahO: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
2 days to go. Call 08166044500 to book a seat.
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by Onekycarsystems: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
HephzibahO:
2 days to go. Call 08166044500 to book a seat.
Thank you hephzibah. We have only 1 more day to go so we advise that interested persons should call 08166044500 to confirm attendance
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by Mlegend(m): 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
i hope dis will worth it sha.....attendance confirmed
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by gebulinks: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Gdaftrn OP. pls, I v interest in this training but Thursday is not possible for me to come due to other engagements. I stay in lagos. Pls, give more details such as location, any price, and if I can come for d training next month. 07035648313. Thanks
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by Onekycarsystems: 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=Mlegend post=46786521]i hope dis will worth it sha.....attendance confirmed[it is certainly worth it. you will learn how to start diagnosing cars of all types in the training. Part of the training package you will receive is an Auto Scanner/ Diagnostic Machine that will enable you diagnose car faults and print codes. The Engineer anchoring the training is also very experienced.
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by danieldansluv(m): 1:02am On Jun 22, 2016
pls am very interested in d training but I won't be free on Thursday, pls when is d next training n cost? 08029717929
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by Mlegend(m): 12:02am On Jun 25, 2016
I really gained alot from the training. Happy being in partnership with u guys...
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by Onekycarsystems: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mlegend:
I really gained alot from the training. Happy being in partnership with u guys...

Thank you @Mlegend. We wish you the best experience in the Auto Industry. We are always ready to offer every follow up support you need as a Car Diagnostics Engineer.
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by millhouse: 3:22am On Jun 29, 2016
Any testimonies?
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by Onekycarsystems: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
millhouse:
Any testimonies?

Contact Mlegend. Onekycardiagnostics do not speak for itself. Our trainees do. We simplify hard core Auto diagnostics systems in such a way that a layman can understand and make money through it.
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by gebulinks: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
is the training free? and where is the venue or why are you not including these details in the messages that you sent.?
OP, I want to attend but these details are important. 07035648313
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by HephzibahO: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2016
Wednesday 6th is a public holiday. We will want to make use of that opportunity and attend. Thank you
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by Onekycarsystems: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
All those who are coming should send their confirmation before Tuesday to 08166044500
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by Onekycarsystems: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2016
Only 2 more days to go!
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by Onekycarsystems: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
Its 2 days to go. Attendance confirmation has started.
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by Onekycarsystems: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2016
We Advice that interested persons should call today and not send SMS. It will help to have all details. We have a very short time before training which is tomorrow Wed 6th July.
Re: Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. by Onekycarsystems: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
1 more day to go!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At What I Received This Morning / FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. / The 1 Weird Job Interview Question Companies Are Asking Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.