Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Do You Want To Learn How To Cook African & Caribbean Food? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Want To Learn How To Cook African & Caribbean Food? (1660 Views)

How To Cook African Dishes For Nairaland Ladies. / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Learn How To Cook African & Caribbean Food? by Aniqua1: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2006
The Finsbury Park Catering School (London, England) is starting practical cookery classes of various African and Caribbean cuisines (Nigerian, Jamaican, Ghanaian, etc).

If you are interested in participating in such a course please get in touch either by e-mailing me at Aniqua1@hotmail.com or calling us on 02072637440 or 07917152988 for more information.
Re: Do You Want To Learn How To Cook African & Caribbean Food? by eveseh(f): 12:17am On Jun 11, 2006
no i dont want to
Re: Do You Want To Learn How To Cook African & Caribbean Food? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:27am On Jun 11, 2006
I aint got tyme for cooking!! who wants to get tied down to the kitchen in this modern day
Re: Do You Want To Learn How To Cook African & Caribbean Food? by egoli(f): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2007
aniqua1 i would love to but there is a problem i am in nig.dont they ve branches in nigeria i mean like an affliate.plz kindly reply cos i am really interested.u girlz are not serious
Re: Do You Want To Learn How To Cook African & Caribbean Food? by Epi: 5:30am On Apr 04, 2009
Rhodalyn:

I aint got tyme for cooking!! who wants to get tied down to the kitchen in this modern day
grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Want To Learn How To Cook African & Caribbean Food? by mccloud224(m): 4:09am On May 27, 2009
Getting "tied" down?How odd.It's now beneath people to cook.How sad.All in the name of being "civilized" in a "modern age".Sweet Jesus.
Re: Do You Want To Learn How To Cook African & Caribbean Food? by tpiah: 3:05pm On May 28, 2009
are there any Jamaican restaurants in Nigeria? Just wondering.

I had some Jamacan curry chicken the other day and it was so good. Finger licking good as a matter of fact.

I've got to get that recipe.
Re: Do You Want To Learn How To Cook African & Caribbean Food? by Badriyyah(f): 8:01pm On May 28, 2009
Rhodalyn:

Call me old fashioned, because I am tied to my kitchen and I love it!!! grin grin
Re: Do You Want To Learn How To Cook African & Caribbean Food? by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 21, 2011
Jamaican food is the best!!!!

tpiah:

are there any Jamaican restaurants in Nigeria? Just wondering.

I had some Jamacan curry chicken the other day and it was so good. Finger licking good as a matter of fact.

I've got to get that recipe.

I could teach you, if you'll be nice for a change, zutupek.  tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Food And Why? / How To Make Ice Cream In Diff Flavour / How To Make Tang Yuan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.