Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Spring Petroleum Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Petroleum Company (1225 Views)

I Just Received This From Arik Petroleum Company? / Halibon Petroleum Company, Bony-island / Bg Oil And Petroleum Company Recruitment Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring Petroleum Company by ikenna58(m): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hello guys... I got a certain Email today from an oil and gas company that calls themselves Spring Petroleum asking me to resume work by November 30th. According to them, they are situated in Bonny Island, Portharcourt; and the salary they are willing to pay is very much i must confess. The thing is i dont remember applying to that company directly or maybe i applied to a firm outsourcing for them.

Please did anyone get a similar Email? Or does anyone have any idea if they truely exist? because after reading the mail, the first thought that came to my mind was SCAMMERS! though i could be wrong sha. Please any contribution at all will be appreciated
Re: Spring Petroleum Company by ITbomb(m): 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
How much did they say u should pay for safety certification?
Re: Spring Petroleum Company by Jfactor(m): 6:20am On Oct 28, 2013
what is website, mobile numbers, contact names on d mail u received. and where interviewed? kindly post here 4 serious dissertion. if real, then open doors 4 nl seeking good jobs
Re: Spring Petroleum Company by Xtaceeey: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2013
If its too good 2be true.. Den its too good 2b true..
As long as u wia neva interviewed bfor u got ur employment letter. Its scam!!!
Re: Spring Petroleum Company by ikenna58(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2013
I didnt even bother to call them... because i havent seen a job that will just give you an appointment letter without a test or Interview.

The pay according to them is 300000 per month with an additional 30000 each month for the 6 months of training...

The name on the mail is one Mr Frank and i dont really have the number now. I think their website is http://www.spring-petroleum.com (but anyone can create any Email just to scam people)

Overall, i can conclude that this job is 96% SCAM because some really sources in Portharcourt doesnt even know about such company; an interview must come before appointment letter and dont even remember applying to such company!

GUYS BEWARE!!
Re: Spring Petroleum Company by kaykash: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
Naija I hail ooooooooo
Re: Spring Petroleum Company by Rotiix(m): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
Bro's don't disturb yourself, I got the mail from them too, but I'm sad to tell you its scam. Check the mail source.
Re: Spring Petroleum Company by ikenna58(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
Rotiix: Bro's don't disturb yourself, I got the mail from them too, but I'm sad to tell you its scam. Check the mail source.

very funny... I never had real interest in the job before self
Re: Spring Petroleum Company by ITbomb(m): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
ikenna58:

very funny... I never had real interest in the job before self
Good
Someone told me that only gullible people get scammed .
I won't be surprise if someone else fall into their hands and later come to church n give testimony on how God save him/her from 419

(1) (Reply)

Fortis Micro-finance Interview / Latest Recruitment At Stanbic IBTC Bank / Today's Available Job Vacancies In Various Companies [bsc, HND, ND And Msc]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.