Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Thank You Nairanders - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Thank You Nairanders (652 Views)

See Dbanj's Epic 'thank You" Message As He Wins MAMA Awards 2015 / Thank You Guys; How I Hit 1,000,000 Views With 1,000 Posts In Less Than A Year / Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairanders by Swiftboy(m): 2:21am On Oct 28, 2013
Am showing my profound gratitude to you all my fellow Nairalanders that have been voting for me for these past weeks in the on going naija artiste voting contest for the best rising star award! If you recall some weeks back I solicited for your support when I was 4th on the list.Now am glad to tell you that I have moved to the 1st place and with few days remaining in the contest! see the result thus far http://m.naijaartiste.net/contest/result/#sthash.xoDOKQR7.dpbs Am Solomon A.k.a SWiftboy currently 1st on the list! Again Thank you thus far...the contest has been extended a little towards the end of this week,so more votes are needed to keep me at the top. If you have not vote before
This is how to...kindly click on this link http:///KWSaN and follow the 3 steps which is
1.like naija artistes page
2.follow naija artiste page
3.click on yes then click vote for solomon! Voting ends in a week's time.
please dont skip any step it'll only a take a moment! also note that you will need to log on to both twitter and facebook to do this..
.If you are not on either of the two please for the sake of helping a life you can join so we can be using both social media to communicate with each other!
Please share the page as well! kindly Like Swiftboy on facebook and follow @IamSwiftboy on twitter so as to get my updates! my demo is here on www.Reverbnation.com/Swiftboy And yes you can also read my interesting interview with the nation newspaper here
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/campus-life/nigeria-needs-good-music-to-develop/
Thank you! cheesy
Re: Thank You Nairanders by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 28, 2013
Ok, I will thank you when I see the beer. Congrats anyway

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairanders by Swiftboy(m): 2:32am On Oct 28, 2013
dvdon: Ok, I will thank you when I see the beer. Congrats anyway
thanks Bro! Kindly help get more votes as well.good morning and have a sweet week ahead.
Re: Thank You Nairanders by dannie007(m): 2:47am On Oct 28, 2013
We are behind u solomon.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairanders by Swiftboy(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
dannie007: We are behind u solomon.
Thanks!
Re: Thank You Nairanders by Deiok(m): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
I believe you have already won it, so dont forget my share from the prize.
Re: Thank You Nairanders by Swiftboy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
Deiok: I believe you have already won it, so dont forget my share from the prize.
amen oh! But I dont know why its taking them forever to release the final result.how you dey? grin
Re: Thank You Nairanders by Deiok(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2013
I am Great.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairanders by Swiftboy(m): 7:28am On Nov 24, 2013
Deiok: I am Great.
you said I'll win well thanks brother!
Re: Thank You Nairanders by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2013
congratz bro.....
Re: Thank You Nairanders by Swiftboy(m): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2013
Hellllloooo D.J my promo will soon drop be ready to put em on your playlist
deejay_harry1: congratz bro.....

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairanders by Deiok(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
Swiftboy: you said I'll win well thanks brother!

yeah... And you did it.
Re: Thank You Nairanders by Swiftboy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
God did it!
Deiok:
yeah... And you did it.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Get Free Recharge Cards Of Any Network Weekly? / People Have Asked For This To Be On The Homepage / Moment Plane Passengers Broke Into Song After Being Stuck On Tarmac for 3hours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.