Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

ANDROID APP THREAD - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ANDROID APP THREAD (29543 Views)

Blackberry IMEI Generator Android App Developed By Codeberg / Get Download Links To Any Android App Or Game Here / " Meet " The Biggest ( File Size ) Android App Ever Known In Google Play! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2013
What can I do about this stamina issue on real football 2012
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by anthoniosp(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2013
na wa to som pipl ooh..common whatsapp again..com na which kain fone u dey use..infact Godzilla abeg give me link to download bbm for china phone...

1 Like

Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by TrebleChamp(m): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
@Godvilla dis is what am getting after installing the undelete (in screen shot).
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by TrebleChamp(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
@Godvilla dis is what am getting after installing the undelete (in screen shot). Any solution to this pls, thank you.l

Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by bashbif: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
God Villa,please help us upload "wild blood hack" here.
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Anoneism(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
I downloaded the WhatsApp plus on my techno p5, but while trying to install it a message pump up saying I have similar application already installed whereas I had already deleted the original WhatsApp. Please what should I do next or what did I do wrong? Godvilla please help me out. Thanks for the selfless service you are rendering, the Good God will reward you.
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by anthoniosp(m): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
oga godzilla .. photoshop for android doesnt work..nd the moon reader d link dey yan erorr 404
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by adekayo1234(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
ρℓѕ нєℓρ мє ωιтн тнє ɗσωηℓσαɗ ℓιηк ƒσʀ ттσʀєηт ρʀσ version
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Lstar4real(m): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Need application DT can b use to hide video .pictures n files ......... Godvilla
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by FKO1(m): 4:30am On Nov 08, 2013
FOLDERMOUNT PRO APK

FolderMount ROOT Apk 2.0.18 Premium Full
Android
Requires Android: 2.3 and up
ROOT is required. Without it, the app will not
launch.
Problems? Use the EMAIL DEVELOPER link in the
Play Store.
Today some apps store big files over the internal SD
card (e.g. games, podcasts, offline RSS content,
pictures, videos, offline navigation software).

Typically users have a small internal sd card size
(~16GB) while the external SD is a lot bigger
(~32-64GB). Most of these apps users download
from the Play Store save their application data in
the internal sdcard by default and don't have an
option to use the external SD card to store data so
they starve your internal SD card memory.
FolderMount is the solution to this issue. This app
has the ability to link folders in your internal sdcard
to folders in your external sdcard thereby populating
the internal sdcard folders with content that really
exists in the external card. This helps us free space
and have multiple games/apps with big data stored
simultaneously without the need to uninstall. For
Nexus devices with no external sdcard, this
application should help link folders to a usb flash
drive for example.
Features of FolderMount:
* Mount internal SD card folders to external SD
folders.
* Move content from internal to external when a pair
is added. (Dialog prompt)
* Support for Android 2.3 - 4.2.2.
* Holo themed throughout and an intuitive GUI
designy
* It will check SDCARD mount status and remount if
necessary.
Howto
* Add a folder pair. Source is the internal sdcard
and destination is your extSdCard
* After adding, FM will offer to move the files for
you. Click yes.
* Wait until the move operation is done then click on
the PIN. If PIN turns green, you're all set.
* The files will exist in both the source and
destination after mounting. This is expected and is
normal. The files you see in your internal sdcard
actually reside in your external sdcard now and if
you "unpin" the pair, you'll see that your internal
sdcard is empty again.
There are other apps that do the same functionality
but this is the first to bring you support for Android
4.2 with a Holo themed app and an intuitive
interface.
Have fun :-)
What's New
v2.0.18
- Added Finnish. Thanks EnergySnail
- Minor fix for Huawei devices where internal data is
in /data/share/*
- Order of pairs is not case insensitive
- Fixed "unknown error" that happened in some
AOSP based 4.3 ROMs where SuperSU is not
installed when navigating the Source directory
- Fix for newly created pairs not being displayed in
list
Rest of changelog: http:///RgSvh

DOWNLOAD HERE
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by georgee(m): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2013
Lstar4real: Need application DT can b use to hide video .pictures n files ......... Godvilla
Go to Play store search and download *Vault*
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Jeezyy(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2013
I think someone needs to download ifont

Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hi guys. Is there any app that can be used to recover deleted call logs and sms?
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by ITbomb(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
kofsy: Hi guys. Is there any app that can be used to recover deleted call logs and sms?
Let that guy rest na hah hah,
Him don tell you say no one has called him since two weeks and you still dont believe him?

1 Like

Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by ghostface7: 9:00am On Nov 10, 2013
Godvilla, this lucky patcher failed to remove the kii keyboad licence. It always shows somtin like this:

Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by jreyez(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2013
villa where you dey cheesy
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by SweetSoup(m): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2013
Pls Godvilla help with link to download greenify donation version, thanks.
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Kamaye(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
I need a link to download rom manager pro please.
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by FKO1(m): 4:25am On Nov 12, 2013
ROM Manager Premium Apk 5.5.3.0 Full

Requirements: Android 1.0 and up Must have app for anyroot user. Make backups, flash ROMs, and own your device. ROM Manager is THE MUST HAVE APP for any Android root user. (Over 3 million downloads and counting!)

*Flash your recovery to thelatest and greatestClockworkMod recovery. *Manage your ROMs via a handyUI. *Organize and perform backups and restoresfrom within Android! *Install ROMs from your SD card. *Install your favorite ROMsover the air!

Premium Version: *Premium ROMs *Receive notifications forwhen your ROM is updated! *Automatic backups *Install from QRCode *Web Connect *Support

What'sin this version: 5.5.2.8 Crash fixes. 5.5.2.6 Revamp install from SDCard. Add support for Loki patch. 5.5.2.3 Delta download bug fixes. 5.5.2.2 Revamp comments service. All users can comment and rate. 5.5.2.1 Can now view all backups, internal and external, in the restore/manage list 5.5.2.0 ROM Manager now support TWRP 5.5.1.8 Delta downloads 5.5.1.8 Fixcrash 5.5.1.4 External SD card support isfixed on devices running Android 4.0+ and CWM 6+.

Thisapp has no advertisements

If your ROM came with ROM Manager you'll have to remove it beforeinstalling this.

DOWNLOAD HERE

1 Like

Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Kamaye(m): 4:57am On Nov 12, 2013
F.K.O:
ROM Manager Premium Apk 5.5.3.0 Full

Requirements: Android 1.0 and up Must have app for anyroot user. Make backups, flash ROMs, and own your device. ROM Manager is THE MUST HAVE APP for any Android root user. (Over 3 million downloads and counting!)

*Flash your recovery to thelatest and greatestClockworkMod recovery. *Manage your ROMs via a handyUI. *Organize and perform backups and restoresfrom within Android! *Install ROMs from your SD card. *Install your favorite ROMsover the air!

Premium Version: *Premium ROMs *Receive notifications forwhen your ROM is updated! *Automatic backups *Install from QRCode *Web Connect *Support

What'sin this version: 5.5.2.8 Crash fixes. 5.5.2.6 Revamp install from SDCard. Add support for Loki patch. 5.5.2.3 Delta download bug fixes. 5.5.2.2 Revamp comments service. All users can comment and rate. 5.5.2.1 Can now view all backups, internal and external, in the restore/manage list 5.5.2.0 ROM Manager now support TWRP 5.5.1.8 Delta downloads 5.5.1.8 Fixcrash 5.5.1.4 External SD card support isfixed on devices running Android 4.0+ and CWM 6+.

Thisapp has no advertisements

If your ROM came with ROM Manager you'll have to remove it beforeinstalling this.

DOWNLOAD HERE
thanks
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2013
I need an app for downloading free ebooks.....best sellers
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Jeezyy(m): 10:40am On Nov 12, 2013
kofsy: I need an app for downloading free ebooks.....best sellers
same here
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by fitzjoephilo: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Jeezyy: same here
pls gurus in the hauz apart 4rm play store,can i use uc brower to download android games and apps
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by rexfada(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
please i need a download link for this; undelete+key
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by pcagbaji(m): 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
10000+ Free eBooks Reader - I have found a good eBook Reader for android device:【10000+ Free eBooks Reader】.You can download it from http://ePrint-Studio.com.With the app, you can download most of the popular ebooks.If you're a Twilight, Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries or Harry Potter fan, you'll find lots of great fan fiction.
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by lanre316: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2013

Go to net library section of your moon reader+ app, you will get tons of free ebooks. Especially from Guttenberg
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by pcagbaji(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
10000+ Free eBooks Reader - I have found a good eBook Reader for android device:【10000+ Free eBooks Reader】.You can download it from http://ePrint-Studio.com.With the app, you can download most of the popular ebooks.If you're a Twilight, Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries or Harry Potter fan, you'll find lots of great fan fiction.
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Abdgafarplenty(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
please guys. I downloaded the file for war bike in zip format, I used b1 archive in extracting it. its noe in obb format, where should I move it so the a pk file could read it and function instead of yelling me to download the files again
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by bennito: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Please I need an application that can make the display light to be on for an extended period of time. Like when reading a document with the phone to display light will not go off
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by s3nn2x(m): 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
lanre316:

Go to net library section of your moon reader+ app, you will get tons of free ebooks. Especially from Guttenberg

Thanks!

There are lots of books there, but it seems they are only historical.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December / How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.