Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1224899 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Damn! I got a mention, only for me to check and see it's hidden.

Well Na Naija way, small power and people start misbehaving.

smh
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Forkadict, do you want to be banned for a year?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adhominem(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
prelinctus:
Are you one of them too?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
prelinctus:

Since I joined Nairaland in 2011, this has always been my only account. And if for some reason it gets sentenced to some psychopathic ban time, then that will be bye-bye to Nairaland altogether cos I dont think I have the capacity to open and run another account. Neither do I have the capacity to run 2 accounts simultaneously.

So, assuming I had 2 or more accounts running, I would have told you FORK YOU. Why? Cos I dont subscribe to threats. Either in the real or virtual world. But because this is the only account I've got, and I wouldnt like it to be banned, I'll say No- I wouldnt want to be banned for a year.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by strictlynaija: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
WTF...mod just hid my post. So no freedom of speech on NL??

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adenitemi: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
I don't know why this thing will boldly indicate that there are 40 comments from followed topics only for me to open up and find just 10 of them. Who did this? sad
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
forkadict:

Since I joined Nairaland in 2011, this has always been my only account. And if for some reason it gets sentenced to some psychopathic ban time, then that will be bye-bye to Nairaland altogether cos I dont think I have the capacity to open and run another account. Neither do I have the capacity to run 2 accounts simultaneously.

So, assuming I had 2 or more accounts running, I would have told you FORK YOU. Why? Cos I dont subscribe to threats. Either in the real or virtual world. But because this is the only account I've got, and I wouldnt like it to be banned, I'll say No- I wouldnt want to be banned for a year.

YOu're my guy. hahahhaha
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
They told us the AC will run for "six to seven weeks" and this is only week 1. So...there's a long way to go.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jarus:

So why did you attend the Abuja mock?
For the experience and knowledge.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
forkadict:

Yes i am bro. i just check in sometimes to observe proceedings. Only for me to discover to my surprise that many posts had been deleted between my last visit and now.
Ok
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Jarus(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Switlife:

Interesting...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TheRealAdonye(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Might do this..
Switlife:

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jarus:

Interesting...
interesting indeed,quite hard to believe though
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Y'all asking for a temporary lock down of the thread must be out of your minds. Ah swear down. So cos y'all have been there, done that you think it's best to limit the communication flow? Lock the thread down and several knew ones will spring up. Lock nairaland down sef and this same thread will rise on another forum. S.o.Bs

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
6 wks is far too long a time to prevent nfo at the AC from bein divulged... only time ll tell.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
airsaylongcon:
Y'all asking for a temporary lock down of the thread must be out of your minds. Ah swear down. So cos y'all have been there, done that you think it's best to limit the communication flow? Lock the thread down and several knew ones will spring up. Lock nairaland down sef and this same thread will rise on another forum. S.o.Bs

You dey mind dem
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
This place too gangster for my tender heart.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by An0nimus: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jarus:

Interesting...
I'd do the same too having the chance.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is war. LoL

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Where is the mod? cool
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kblaze111: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
It is very important to maintain the sanctity and fairness of this assessment.

1. I DO not understand why someone would offer to leak the contents (or any further hints beyond the nlng update mail) and put himself and a wholelot of others at a serious disadvantage.

2. I also understand that a whole lot of people are looking to cheat others and have an undue advantage.

THIS IS A KEENLY CONTESTED ASSESSMENT, the element of surprise is part of the assessment, just a little hint would make a lot of impact, as everyone at this stage is brilliant and sharp.

My advice to expo-seeking candidates is to be confident of your abilities, just be confident,you made it thisfar means you're good-to-go except you cheated your way here "by way of hints"

Finally ,if this thread is now all about "give me hints" i support that it should be temporarily blocked till the end of the a.c.

THANKS

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
^^^
No one is asking for verbatim "expo" here AFAIK. More like "what was the structure of d AC?"... And a fitting response could be "AC started at x O'clock with an introduction from the assessors then we were split into groups of x. We had an activity that lasted x period then went on a tea break for x mins. We reconvened after the break and had x activity(ies) that lasted x hours then went on a lunch break. (If you wanna tell us the Continental meal that was served it's allowed). We finally had x activity(ies) and concluded the AC" Then give us your overall impression of d process. If anyone wants to provide nitty-gritty details that person can be my guest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.