Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225513 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
forkadict:

Yesso and all the experienced hires on waiting list as well. In fact, those ones should come first before Graduate Trainees sef. tongue

Chief, God is your strength. Just try and keep this waiting list thing on a low key till you are called before u shoot yourself in the leg. Just saying sir cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
http://www.sweetcrudereports.com/2015/07/01/pengassan-tasks-fg-nlng-shareholders-on-train-7/

Excerpts:

Oil workers, under the aegis of Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria (PENGASSAN), have urged shareholders and Board of the Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG), to approve the completion of Train 7 project to make the company more competitive in the global gas market.

It said the completion would enable the country to end gas flaring by harnessing the flared gas for domestic use and for export as well.

“Train 7 completion will definitely increase the company’s share of global market, enhance flare reduction or total flare out, and attract $10 billion Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) with zero cash out from the government.”

According to him, “Other benefits Train 7 will bring on completion are job creation through the construction of the plant in Bonny and construction of gas pipelines in other communities; increase capacity to meet domestic market demand, and maximisation of the Nigeria Content Development Act through local capacity building.”

Johnson urged the government to give priority to domestic gas utilisation over export, enhance gas utilisation with full
reappraisal of the Gas Master Plan, and adequately fund the NLNG’s operations.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
vantage7:
After the meeting, Mr. Babs be like "where's the GT Recruitment Team, we have the full support of the president on Train 7 and more, so we'll just take all 500 of them that have gotten this far, we'll need them all in the very near future"
That must be a very wise "Investment in Human Capital"
[We can only wish]

forkadict:

Yesso and all the experienced hires on waiting list as well. In fact, those ones should come first before Graudate Trainees sef. tongue
Lol. They may just as well absorb the well Experienced GT's first. *BigGrin*

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lsoul: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2015
Observing......
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Jarus(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2015
We had the last session of JarusHub Mock AC in Lagos last Sunday, but a couple of candidates that are yet to do, have pleaded with us to organize for them this weekend.

We will therefore be organizing a make-up session of JARUSHUB NLNG MOCK ASSESSMENT CENTER.

This will be the 5th session we are organizing in Lagos, as we had earlier held 4 in Lagos, one in Abuja and one in PH.

The Mock AC involves everything you will be required to do on that: Presentation, Role play, Group Task and Interview, and feedback on your performance. It is also an opportunity to meet potential team members in the real assessment.

DATE: Sunday, July 5, 2015
VENUE: JarusHub Office, 59 Queen Street, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos
TIME: 1-4pm

Call my PA on 09092989936 to book your slot.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 1wizardofoz(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Deafening silence..

It is well. ...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by meazona200: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
This is absolutely amazing. Well congratulations to those that has made it this far in the ongoing NLNG recruitment.
I must commend the professionalism displayed so far, and could only wish it is so in other media of communication.
Finally the end will be sweet to some and bitter to many. Sincerely, i wish everyone will be among the some, but the reality is the reality.
Only time will tell..........#Goodluck n #Success

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
So far so good about 400 persons would hv done the AC since it started on the 8th of June, all things been equal.

Four weeks into the AC excercise and with 20 persons per day.

2 weeks in Abuja and another 2 weeks in Lagos so far.

4 weeks * 5 days/wk * 20 persons/day = 400 persons done till date.

Questions??

Does AC till continue in Lagos next week?

When does PH AC start?

When is the end date for this AC?

If this AC continues like this every week without any break in between and some persons claim to have AC in August, then AC peeps could be up to 1000 altogether?

Lastly, those that have done theirs have you started receiving refund for your transport, because i have not yet receive any though i did mine on the second day of the whole excercise?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dfavouredone:
So far so good about 400 persons would hv done the AC since it started on the 8th of June, all things been equal.

Questions??

When does PH AC start?

If this AC continues like this every week without any break in between and some persons claim to have AC in August, then AC peeps could be up to 1000 altogether?

Lastly, those that have done theirs have you started receiving refund for your transport, because i have not yet receive any though i did mine on the second day of the whole excercise?
U did on 9th June.?? Wooww.. Ur own don teey oo.. They are refunding anyway..
Also, Lagos and PH may be 3weeks each..
8wks altogether
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by hsim247(m): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dfavouredone:

Questions??

When does PH AC start?

AC will hold in Lagos for one more week before moving to port Harcourt. PH AC might be only one week sha making a total of about 600 candidates.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
hsim247:

AC will hold in Lagos for one more week before moving to port Harcourt. PH AC might be only one week sha making a total of about 600 candidates.
We were told 2 weeks in PH... With a break in between... So, my thinking is that the total number may be more than 600 but less than 700...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by hsim247(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
qwerty123qwerty:

We were told 2 weeks in PH... With a break in between... So, my thinking is that the total number may be more than 600 but less than 700...
You may be right. But the number of intakes still remains elusive. It's well.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2015
Having said this before .I am sure last yr after d shl stage. 600 is the best & likely rite figure because nt all days has a total of 20 participants as the basic assumption of some dudes portrays. Taking cognizance of the breaks in between the number of days in the weeks remaining, it should not be above that figure. wink

Someone made a good/true/realistic point earlier though its not something to be happy about considering the number of candidates remaining and how long the process has taken.I quote " the end will be sweet to some but bitter to many", based on this premise the final intake is likely to be atmost 100 subject to miracles grin grin grin.This view may be challenged by an alternative opinion if at all their is wink

Beyond this let's pray d train 7 project, one of d key drivers of dis recruitment from my perspective, go beyond positive media publicity and acknowledgements .It should be a project flagged off by the FG to start instanta. I am optimistic from the positive body language of this present administration, it will come to fruition!!! thus making d prospect brighter ...

We hope our crude oil market share and prices improve as recently d FG was forced to bring dwn price per barrel of Bonny light& Qua iboe jst to retain some markets it's losing. Just in thoughts, hope this don't affect gas supply given that abt 55% of LNG gas input is from associated gas sourced from oil wells.ie the larger the market share and the profits, the more crude production and gas available.

As the waiting game and AC continues ...wish everyone in this race success and grace to be part of the Sweet Some if possible...

Happy Sunday pals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Would the 'waiting list' thing apply to our GT recruitment too, like they did for experienced hire? I don't want to get waiting list o biko, I want offer letter sharply.
Can't they even start calling the successful ones from we that have done our AC grin the wait is telling on me already lol. cry

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
ladyF:
... grin the wait is telling on me already lol. cry
Calm your nerves, we're all heading to Bonny wink
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
ladyF:
Would the 'waiting list' thing apply to our GT recruitment too, like they did for experienced hire? I don't want to get waiting list o biko, I want offer letter sharply.
Can't they even start calling the successful ones from we that have done our AC grin the wait is telling on me already lol. cry

LMAO.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...don't be surprised it may be in batches o..thus waiting list. ..sha get d job dats the key thing @ladyf
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
GetPosted:

Calm your nerves, we're all heading to Bonny wink

Abi @ getposted cool cool cool make somebdy go charter boat sharpedly grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Collintos:

Abi @ getposted cool cool cool make somebdy go charter boat sharpedly grin grin grin
Whistling and dancing grin

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
The thread has come back to life. probably because more than half have done their ACs. Good!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by solatwizzy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
When are we resuming na?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
shocked
Celebrating my first post after a comeback. Wish everyone the very best with the AC.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2015

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LumiNG: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2015
vantage7:
http://www.sweetcrudereports.com/2015/07/05/nlng-train-7-fid-imminent-company/

The last sentence in this article/news.
That's the current reality I'm concerned about.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adeyemialatishe(m): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2015
Well Transportation fare hasnt been refunded, i guess it might be after the whole process.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2015
LumiNG:

The last sentence in this article/news.
That's the current reality I'm concerned about.

That does raise some concerns. But check out the last sentence in this article:

http://www.sweetcrudereports.com/2015/05/18/nlng-records-30-revenue-decline/
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kblaze111: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2015
I received my transportation allowance
the next week monday after doing my assessment on a tuesday.

May it be the beginning of many more NLNG alerts

@NLNG, just continue with that my GTBank acct, hr recruitment team should just transfer d details to Hr payroll.
grin grin grin
adeyemialatishe:
Well Transportation fare hasnt been refunded, i guess it might be after the whole process.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Jarus(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
kblaze111:
I received my transportation allowance
the next week monday after doing my assessment on a tuesday.

May it be the beginning of many more NLNG alerts

@NLNG, just continue with that my GTBank acct, hr recruitment team should just transfer d details to Hr payroll.
grin grin grin
cheesy grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Am yet to get my transport reimbursement though...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by hsim247(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2015
I mentioned it during my interview. My panelist wan laugh die!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
hsim247:
I mentioned it during my interview. My panelist wan laugh die!

Mentioned...?

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.