Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225280 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
sexyjob:
wise men everywhere

How can you spend 3 years and some months of your life waiting for something and not grow wiser in the process?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
princely83:
Hmmm.. so this recruitment thread is still alive? Guys please forget about this job o....it seems they want to cancel it.

We promise to believe you if you can touch your elbow with your tongue.. tongue

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
killer response
dane15:

We promise to believe you if you can touch your elbow with your tongue.. tongue
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by missyuppy: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lets just forget these NLNG dudes...We ought to have closed this page about a yr ago...Waitlisted guys,where r u at? Do you guys think y'all still stand a chance when the successful guys haven't resumed months after they were told they were successful? I know we all want to remain positive but at the same time, lets STOP deceiving ourselves. Move on guys like I have....there are way better opportunities waiting for each and every1 of us out there...Again,this just reiterates how corrupt the nation is....

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
I like it when people speak(or write) with depth of info. Unfortunately, you have spoken out of fear and frustration. It took the Israelites 40 years to get to the promised land. And here you are giving up after less than 4 years of wait. We have chosen to wait because we are sure and convinced that the wait will soon be over. I speak out of some positive sketchy info that I have. So, I am not just being unrepentantly optimistic. I know that you will work in NLNG. Just wait! Be patient! It's almost over! Enjoy sweet sister!
missyuppy:
Lets just forget these NLNG dudes...We ought to have closed this page about a yr ago...Waitlisted guys,where r u at? Do you guys think y'all still stand a chance when the successful guys haven't resumed months after they were told they were successful? I know we all want to remain positive but at the same time, lets STOP deceiving ourselves. Move on guys like I have....there are way better opportunities waiting for each and every1 of us out there...Again,this just reiterates how corrupt the nation is....

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by missyuppy: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
sexyjob:
I like it when people speak(or write) with dept of info. Unfortunately, you have spoken out of fear and frustration. It took the Israelites 40 years to get to the promise land. And here you are giving up after less than 4 years of wait. We have chosen to wait because we are sure and convinced that the wait will soon be over. I speak out of some positive sketchy info that I have. So, I am not just being unrepentantly optimistic. I know that you will work in NLNG. Just wait! Be patient! It's almost over! Enjoy sweet sister!

And u speak like you only read thru a few words in my
write-up...My dear,if you cannot see the depth in what I wrote,then too bad...I did not write this for you to act like a judge cos you are not...And no, i am not frustrated and hope you are not the frustrated one cos its your write up that smells of frustration...Mayb if this was not NIGERIA, I would have had alot more hope...Dont get me wrong, i have hope but a lot more than in NLNG...nanyt dear wink

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by baddo(m): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
Fate vs Faith....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2017
baddo:
Fate vs Faith....
my brother, NLNG people will just be reading this thread and they will be like, ' they are already fighting over whether to wait or not to wait'. Please, if you truly want to move on send them a reject mail and copy us. That's the proper way to move on. How can someone say she/he has moved on while still expecting a mail from them. That's being hypocritical.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2017
sexyjob:
my brother, NLNG people will just be reading this thread and they will be like, ' they are already fighting over whether to wait or not to wait'. Please, if you truly want to move on send them a reject mail and copy us. That's the proper way to move on. How can someone say she/he has moved on while still expecting a mail from them. That's being hypocritical.

No one can force his colleagues to resign their employment. You took the job alone and even if you were recruited as a group, resignation is a personal thing. Similarly, losing faith is a personal thing.

It is really hypocritical to claim to have moved on and still be expectant.

James 1:7-8

7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
dane15:

No one can force his colleagues to resign their employment. You took the job alone and even if you were recruited as a group, resignation is a personal thing. Similarly, losing faith is a personal thing.

It is really hypocritical to claim to have moved on and still be expectant.

James 1:7-8

7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways
thank you brother
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by missyuppy: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
sexyjob:
thank you brother

Thank you Sis...lol...@sexyjob, i have heard o...I am not quarreling with anyone, I only stated a true fact that you are very much aware of...Anyways, i will "kuku" remain steadfast like you and believe what seems unbelievable (faith @ work)...Happy Waiting.......

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by AcePilot: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
princely83:
Hmmm.. so this recruitment thread is still alive? Guys please forget about this job o....it seems they want to cancel it.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
AcePilot. somebody is looking for trouble. lol!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by AcePilot: 1:40am On Apr 16, 2017
princely83:

What has happened to page 334?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by AcePilot: 1:42am On Apr 16, 2017
sexyjob:
AcePilot. somebody is looking for trouble. lol!

lol. So it appears
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
sexyjob:
I like it when people speak(or write) with depth of info. Unfortunately, you have spoken out of fear and frustration. It took the Israelites 40 years to get to the promise land. And here you are giving up after less than 4 years of wait. We have chosen to wait because we are sure and convinced that the wait will soon be over. I speak out of some positive sketchy info that I have. So, I am not just being unrepentantly optimistic. I know that you will work in NLNG. Just wait! Be patient! It's almost over! Enjoy sweet sister!
The bolded got me cracking angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
majekdom2:
The bolded got me cracking angry grin grin grin
Sometimes I wonder what they went through. It's not easy.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 19, 2017
We are the chosen few but we feel no closer to working with the firm than we did at the beginning of all this, farther even.

At the start you thought, it’s up to me, I perform very well and I’m in. At every stage, we felt a bit in control. Now, close to the end, haven done all that was required of us. We find ourselves here, nothing in the process feels like it’s in our control. So close yet so far. Life enjoys sick games such as this.

There is a certain beauty in all this, because in these precarious times we call on the higher being to steer. What other choice is there?

Against all hope believing in hope.

8 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DeepDarkTunnel: 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
... grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by AcePilot: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
This thread is now for adverts. Interesting!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 7:10am On Apr 25, 2017
HAHAHA! Advert people are trying to take over. The day is near
AcePilot:
This thread is now for adverts. Interesting!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by AcePilot: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
@sexyjob Well, lets see what April holds.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
sexyjob:
HAHAHA! Advert people are trying to take over. The day is near
How near is the near to the near of the day other than today?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by thegreengooner(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.