Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1224455 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by willyray(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
sounds interesting
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
ikenna58:

Very big YES! You can apply. And NEBOSH gives u a little edge

How does NEBOSH give you an edge?

The ad requires that applicants have a 2-1 and have completed NYSC.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Chikasova(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Donovan: @Luvola;drop ur e-mail address.

@Donovan,please help me with the stuff too. Thanks for your anticipated help bro. Chikapius2@rocketmail.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dare2011(m): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
@DONOVAN or anybody wt Dragnet Past Questions,shd pls forward it to my mail

adesanyaolusegun2011@yahoo.com

tanx alot.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
ahonohai:

How does NEBOSH give you an edge?

The ad requires that applicants have a 2-1 and have completed NYSC.

I never saw where 2:1 was stipulated! And Don't get me wrong bro... I meant it gives him an edge over other 2:2 applicants
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Mintayo(m): 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
ikenna58:

I never saw where 2:1 was stipulated! And Don't get me wrong bro... I meant it gives him an edge over other 2:2 applicants
2.1 was clearly stipulated if u check yesterday's guardian,infact they highlighted 'second class upper credit'.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by jerrymania(m): 1:07am On Oct 31, 2013
Ashmark: My Oga at the top, I dont think I know anybody on Nairaland.. Sorry for that, I may know you sha.. Akwa Ibom Corper I guess

you remember i found you with your username inscribed on your ajuwaya camp in nsit atai grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Mintayo(m): 5:25am On Oct 31, 2013
Goodmorning everyone,i just completed the application and after submission,it brought out this:
dear (my name)
thanks you for your interest in Nig LNG. Your application has been recieved and is currently being reviewed,pls find below your application details.
I was sent a confirmation message in my inbox.
Also,all my uploaded documents were placed below my application details and when i put the cursor there,they were all displayed[b]except my CV,pls is this normal?[/b]
Is that the proper thing?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by eaxes: 5:59am On Oct 31, 2013
Good morning guys. I just finished applyin for the nlng job and am not sure if i†'s been received. I know wen i clicked on submit application, i saw a box asking me if i had reviewed all ma details and to click "yes or no" to submit . I clicked yes and it took me right back to the login portal page. Also i haven't received any email confirmation.
Is that normal?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Rufex07(m): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2013
please I need the dragnet past questions. my email is rufex2013@gmail.com. thank you
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ADONISTA(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2013
mw
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ashmark(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2013
jerrymania:

you remember i found you with your username inscribed on your ajuwaya camp in nsit atai grin
Ha!!!!! Boss, I remember,how are you doin? Long time bro
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2013
eaxes: Good morning guys. I just finished applyin for the nlng job and am not sure if i†'s been received. I know wen i clicked on submit application, i saw a box asking me if i had reviewed all ma details and to click "yes or no" to submit . I clicked yes and it took me right back to the login portal page. Also i haven't received any email confirmation.
Is that normal?

If you don't receive a confirmation I think you should resubmit the application. The ad doesn't say anything about multiple applications...the only warning they give is about providing false information. I'm sure their system will be able to filter multiple applications and send you one invitation to test if indeed you qualify.

If you don't receive a confirmation I guess you can safely assume that your application has not been received possibly due to the high volume of traffic
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ojsamuel(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2013
Mintayo: Goodmorning everyone,i just completed the application and after submission,it brought out this:
dear (my name)
thanks you for your interest in Nig LNG. Your application has been recieved and is currently being reviewed,pls find below your application details.
Also,all my uploaded documents were placed below my application details and when i put the cursor there,they were all displayed[b]except my CV,pls is this normal?[/b]
You are safe! To clear all doubts, log in again and check. Couldn't view my birth certificate too at first, until I logged in the second time.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dljbd1(m): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2013
eaxes: Good morning guys. I just finished applyin for the nlng job and am not sure if i†'s been received. I know wen i clicked on submit application, i saw a box asking me if i had reviewed all ma details and to click "yes or no" to submit . I clicked yes and it took me right back to the login portal page. Also i haven't received any email confirmation.
Is that normal?

I think it took you back to the login page because you probably spent a lot of time on the page and the site is configured to login a user out after a certain minutes. Since you're yet to receive a confirmation mail, I advise that you should keep reapplying and try not to waste too much time. You should get it done between 10mins at most.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by otanice(m): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2013
My application was successful, I use google chrome browser.... although it took me over 2hrs..but I guess urs will not b dat long my connection was very slow.. best wishes . .
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by herdebayurr: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2013
Please how do i create account on NLNG site,someone help with the link
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Fernandinho: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2013
Just finished applying..Took approximately 25mins(with fast internet though).. All my uploads were more 50kb for each...So i guess the 300kb size limit is for 1 upload and not all... smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by herdebayurr: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2013
Please can you send me the link to create user account on NLNG
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by herdebayurr: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2013
Please help with the link to create account on NLNG
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vivy4uall(f): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2013
Hope.At.Hand:
Pls sum1 should throw more light on the meaning of Graduate trainee...

na wah o!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by herdebayurr: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2013
Please how do i create user account on NLNG site,can you pls help with the link
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by fety4ward: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hello house, please i need sample of dragnet past questions. my e-mail is fety4ward@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by jacoshirleya(f): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mintayo: Goodmorning everyone,i just completed the application and after submission,it brought out this:
dear (my name)
i got the same message after applying i.e dear ( my name) thank you for your interest in Nigeria LNG,...but i did not receive any confirmation email in my inbox. Should i be worried?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Fernandinho: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
herdebayurr: Please how do i create user account on NLNG site,can you pls help with the link

Its @ d beginning of this thread....Here it is again.... https://sws.nlng.com/e-recruitment/openings/Default.aspx
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
Fernandinho: Just finished applying..Took approximately 25mins(with fast internet though).. All my uploads were more 50kb for each...So i guess the 300kb size limit is for 1 upload and not all... smiley

For the benefit of doubt, visit the website again and read the instruction carefully... "ALL UPLOADS MUST NOT EXCEED 300KB!"
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
jacoshirleya: i got the same message after applying i.e dear ( my name) thank you for your interest in Nigeria LNG,...but i did not receive any confirmation email in my inbox. Should i be worried?

Maybe u should try applying again if you are worried over it... Most applicants got a confirmation Email
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by joxiri: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
pls when you open the link
what do you do, click on submit query? or what, there doesnt seem to be any link for you to create profile
pls someone help
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Is that normal?

Try applying again... But if thesame thing happens, select 1year in the space given for "how many years experience do you have in this role or similar role". But don't write anytin in the bigger box below asking you to explain in details.
I hope u understand this and I hope it helps
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
joxiri:

pls when you open the link
what do you do, click on submit query? or what, there doesnt seem to be any link for you to create profile
pls someone help

When the page opens, just scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "APPLY" button
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by charlsy(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
hi all. do you know that when you reduce the size of the documents to be uploaded, you wont be able to see clearly what is contained in the documents like your nysc,degree and so on and they said that 300kb is the max. size for all documents.How would they be able to see what is inside the document.am having a problem on this.Should i just go ahead and reduce all the size of the documents to fall withing 300kb even though it cant be clearly seen when opened? pls i need a reply and did any of you notice the same in yours too?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by EagleEma: 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls am interested in de questn. Here is my e-mail, umoekaema@yahoo.com. Thanx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.