Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Improving CGPA In Final Year,any Hope? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Improving CGPA In Final Year,any Hope? (4137 Views)

How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School / Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year / Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Improving CGPA In Final Year,any Hope? by hayy1(f): 12:50am On Oct 29, 2013
Good morning fam, I have an issue with my grades, my Cgpa dropped in 300L,ever since I have been trying to make it up but it refused to move,I'm in my finals with a cgpa of 3.16 and I'm so scared of graduating with a 2.2,what are my chances of making it to at least a 3.5.
Re: Improving CGPA In Final Year,any Hope? by kolidave: 12:55am On Oct 29, 2013
hay y: Good morning fam, I have an issue with my grades, my Cgpa dropped in 300L,ever since I have been trying to make it up but it refused to move,I'm in my finals with a cgpa of 3.16 and I'm so scared of graduating with a 2.2,what are my chances of making it to at least a 3.5.
no hope bro. The chances are very slim. Except u get a 4.8 - 5.0 in ur finals. That's gonna take a miracle to get
Re: Improving CGPA In Final Year,any Hope? by fabby26(m): 1:17am On Oct 29, 2013
hay y: Good morning fam, I have an issue with my grades, my Cgpa dropped in 300L,ever since I have been trying to make it up but it refused to move,I'm in my finals with a cgpa of 3.16 and I'm so scared of graduating with a 2.2,what are my chances of making it to at least a 3.5.

But come to think of it, a 2.2 isn't that bad afterall, but would have be much better if the 2.2 will reach at least within the range of 3.39 to 3.42, I.e something very close to a 2.1. So you can do Masters direct,if you want to further though. Well the job market is quite competitive, but I know some people are better off with 2.2 anyway. So don't be discouraged, but just strive to get closer to a 2.1(I.e a higher 2.2). If you can't get to the moon, at least you can rest on the stars closer to the moon instead of falling back on earth- just an adage and a food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Improving CGPA In Final Year,any Hope? by hayy1(f): 1:18am On Oct 29, 2013
4.8 In my first or second semester or both?
Re: Improving CGPA In Final Year,any Hope? by fabby26(m): 1:26am On Oct 29, 2013
hay y: 4.8 In my first or second semester or both?

Not to discourage you, but you have to make it in both or average of both semester to get that. It will be quite very difficult, though not impossible. That means you have to make nothing less than A in all your final year courses. But if you're focused, determined, and God's help, you can make it

1 Like

Re: Improving CGPA In Final Year,any Hope? by spenca: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2013
To be realistic i doubt it ,apart from you other factors count too ,do pray n work hard so as far as you dont fall below 3.0 i thing your a go ,2.2 aint a bad grade many are what they are on a 2.2 cert

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To University Of Ibadan/osun State College Of Education,ilesha. / Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt / UNILAG: ASUU And NASU Went On Rampage Over Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.