Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) (6425 Views)

Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) / Davido's Mother Pays Them Weekend Visit (photo) / Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by LinusIkeji: 7:07am On Oct 29, 2013
Look at his crotch area well, that part he's trying to hide with his hands.
What on earth were they discussing?

Read More= http://linusikeji..com

Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by Adex097: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2013
L0L....The guy is still a Kid grin
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by Infomizer(m): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2013
'Attention' ko, 'At ease' ni. Abeg wizzy, 'attention' all the way joor. It's so normal! Iono bout others o, but me sef go get 'attention' under d same conditions i.e, I will 'listen attentively' to everything she's saying! wink
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2013
Mehn i saw that and was wondering what is going on down there.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by TheCode(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2013
una no go leave wizkid alone bah? if its at attention ni? the babe no dey at ease for ur eye? if u op get this kin babe, wont urs keep saluting? wetin concern u and their discussion? this ikeji peeps and their espionage!!
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by homesteady(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2013
grin
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by AbuMikey(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2013

Garri Rise Up!! gringrin

Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by imsuboi(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2013
so person p'rick no fit stand peacefully again undecided

Foo'lish bloggers

Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by LinusIkeji: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2013
imsu.boi:
so person p'rick no fit stand peacefully again undecided

Foo'lish bloggers

And that would make you?
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by sEGXY2(m): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by sEGXY2(m): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2013
na him sabi jor mtcheeeeeeewwwww
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2013
Like WTF??! angry
Is there anything wrong in having a hard-on? angry
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by ShyDare(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2013
Austeenx: Like WTF??! angry
Is there anything wrong in having a hard-on? angry
I taya oh. Is dia any1 who has nt had an erection wen ur babe is wiv u ??
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by fr3do(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2013
cheesy
I'm laughing from experience
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by ShyDare(m): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
fr3do: cheesy
I'm laughing from experience
share na !
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by Fkforyou(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
He.he.he..dats y he put shades on upon say na living room him dey.
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by Dannylux: 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
lol bloggers self
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by tpia5: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
The Code: una no go leave wizkid alone bah? if its at attention ni? the babe no dey at ease for ur eye? if u op get this kin babe, wont urs keep saluting? wetin concern u and their discussion? this ikeji peeps and their espionage!!

anyone who thinks the photo wasnt staged for the camera, is dreaming.

btw, wizkid needs to work on the presentation and body language angle, this is not convincing, sorry. Either he has to clean up or the girlfriend should make herself look more ghetto-ish to fit into the image he tries to portray, just saying.

wait, let me post more convincing pictures even though they could be professional models.

his photographers and call boys should not jump me, thanks.
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by tpia5: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2013

Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by Vivly(f): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
Tpia, i don't understand. what are you trying to prove with your pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by tpia5: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2013

Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by Lilimax(f): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Vivly: Tpia, i don't understand. what are you trying to prove with your pictures?
I don't understand too undecided
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
If that is his Dickoder, then he definitely has a PVR dickoder..

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by tpia5: 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
Vivly: Tpia, i don't understand. what are you trying to prove with your pictures?

wizkid needs to work on the romance angle if he wants his poses to be convincing.

or is it only baby mama he's looking for?
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by Vivly(f): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
tpia@:

wizkid needs to work on the romance angle if he wants his poses to be convincing.

or is it only baby mama he's looking for?
How do we know if He's trying to convince anyone of anything. This might just be a random picture.
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by tpia5: 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
its disrespectful to his girlfriend.

if ghetto types are what he prefers, then he should let her know.

personally, i dont see anything flattering about someone publicizing a photo of his staged e.rection, but thats just me, maybe i'm old and old fashioned.
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by Didi5(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
I think this guy wears glasses to bed and when he wants to shit.
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
Linus Ikeji: Look at his crotch area well, that part he's trying to hide with his hands.
What on earth were they discussing?

Read More= http://olakunleologunro..com/2013/10/wizkid-spotted-with-attention-during.html
Linus Ikeji, wetin be this naw? Must every blogger answer a name similar to linda's, this is just daft.
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by KA24DETT(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
First all, this is definitely staged.
When a man has an erection, your di*k points up or points straight . You don't have an erection and your dick is pointing downwards . The anatomy is wrong .
Let's assume in the instance , you get to keep it down when you have an erection, it will be very very uncomfortable .
I think you guys should try it your self and see.
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by Lolitua(f): 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
lyk swiriously.....i reserve ma comment
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by tpia5: 1:05am On Oct 30, 2013
KA24DETT: First all, this is definitely staged.
When a man has an erection, your di*k points up or points straight . You don't have an erection and your dick is pointing downwards . The anatomy is wrong .
Let's assume in the instance , you get to keep it down when you have an erection, it will be very very uncomfortable .
I think you guys should try it your self and see.

thank you, sometimes i wonder why no one gets these things which are as clear as day?

and the whole body language is just wrong.
Re: Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) by sauceEEP(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2013
blink182: Linus Ikeji, wetin be this naw? Must every blogger answer a name similar to linda's, this is just daft.
no mind the yeye op.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see / Photo! Hahaha See Bleaching Gone Wrong / "You Can't Be Moving Around With A Lady This Beautiful If You Are Not A Yahooboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.