Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

How To Get Paid Like Anyone With A U.S. Bank Account - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Get Paid Like Anyone With A U.S. Bank Account (762 Views)

How To Shop For Airtime From Your Bank Account In Any Of The Nigerian Bank / U.S. Bank Extends Its Mobile Strategy With An Ipad App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Paid Like Anyone With A U.S. Bank Account by PayoneerFriend(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2013
Not many people know that you can receive money from anywhere in the world very easily without having to use money exchangers. Most people rely on PayPal for withdrawals but sadly only few countries are able to withdraw money from PayPal to local bank accounts. For most people, they have to risk losing their money with payment service providers who cannot be trusted.

While strides are being made every day concerning online payments, things are not that easy for most people. I don’t know about Nigeria but in Kenya only Equity Bank and Nation Hela allow you to withdraw from the U.S. payment service. Payments take 3-8days and if you really want your money, you can’t be helped to access it immediately.

Most people I have known want their money as soon as they earn it. Considering the hard work most of us put in to make money online, I would say that is fair. Everyone should have real-time payments. Waiting sucks. Do you get real time payments? I mean, do you get your money as soon as you make a sale or your employer pays you? If you don’t then you are missing out big. Read on for more on this opportunity of a lifetime.

The Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard has revolutionized the way global payments are made. It has made it very easy for you to pay and get paid globally. With a Payoneer card, you can withdraw your money from PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers) as well as many other U.S. companies like Amazon. To activate this service for your card, just apply for the U.S. Payment service. Attach proof of online activity like PayPal or Skrill balance as a photo. You will be approved in no time.

The card comes with other many benefits. You can for example use it to pay for your shopping on millions of MasterCard points-of-sale worldwide. Just swipe free everywhere you see the card.

Most of the people I have introduced the card to had questions about card charges. You do not really want to waste your money on bank charges if you can avoid it. The good thing is that the card has zero charges when the balance drops to nothing. If you are sure not to use your card in months, just withdraw all your money.

Getting your money is as easy as visiting any ATM with a MasterCard sign on it. You can also withdraw money while you shop. Just talk to the guy at the till if there is a MasterCard sign. I am sure that is these ATMs are available worldwide. Your bank is sure to have one if they are worth their name.

Keep you card safe by checking your balance on your online account. Some ATMs will swallow your card if there is no money on it. If your card is lost you should inform Payoneer immediately. The reason I am giving this information is because once you get your card you will want to keep it.

The last question most people ask me is how you will get the card? Well, during registration, you will be asked to provide your address. Your card will be sent here. Ensure your address is correct to avoid your card being sent to the wrong person.

A Payoneer Debit MasterCard is the best friend when you are making money online. There is no easier way to get paid and to pay others. The card works worldwide no matter where you are.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Cortana By Microsoft / Techcenter: Facebook To Add A ‘dislike’ Button Soon / She Was Admitted Into Harvard At The Age Of 15; Honoured By Obama Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.